Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Some Thoughts , On Positive note,Covering Loophole

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Very well directed ,balanced  show today , which connected some missing persons like Viraat and Maheshwari to the story ...Rubina is doing excellent job , her voice as possessed is as if in vaccume and is detatched and distant and the same moment change in the voice and body language ...Dev is wary of her and any sensible person would be ...Nobody changes overnight and so is RB who is not convinced ...Viraat was good and mohini just drops her pearls ...Maheshwari should be coming back soon and would love to see Rohan,s entry ...He is the sharp observer and has great chemistry with Dev ...So many players with different agendas and wearing masks...
       Hope this time , with this ghost track bring Dev,s realization and repentece track , which was not shown and it incompleted Dev,s character ...And with that Radhika also , realize what mistake she did while keeping that promise to Dada Ji along with RP clan ...Barkha,s  all consipiracies /  sins should come out in the open ..She got very sudden end and without any punishment ...Edited by Neerjaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
now rohan entry wil be nice and some loopholes r covered in yesterdays epi by mentioning abt maheshwari and al char r involved and if execution of this track is nice trp wil increase
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post neerja...i am still to "decode" where this track is heading...feel like are many negative chars and radev r alone, in one way is good they can grow as a couple ...But what i want from the track is a Proper punishment for bh...read this article she's coming bk...sincerely i wanted more of ruby char on the side and radev in the center of all...lets hope for the best, for now i too enjoy rubinas excellent act in double role and avinash superb chemestry with both sisters..
Oh, and yeah bad boy has to come bk to spice the show a lil' but will he?!
Hope they do bring him,afterall they brought dead to life πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Edited by Myra.nelly - 12 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,would love to see Rohan.He'll run after Ruby thinking she's Radhika.And Barkha's bhoot will automatically leave Ruby & go to her own world. Jokes apart. Would love to see Dev & Radhika stay together in this troubled times & show these snob RB clan the depth of their love & the strenght of their bond.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Nice post neerja...i am still to "decode" where this track is heading...feel like are many negative chars and radev r alone, in one way is good they can grow as a couple ...But what i want from the track is a Proper punishment for bh...read this article she's coming bk...sincerely i wanted more of ruby char on the side and radev in the center of all...lets hope for the best, for now i too enjoy rubinas excellent act in double role and avinash superb chemestry with both sisters..
Oh, and yeah bad boy has to come bk to spice the show a lil' but will he?!
Hope they do bring him,afterall they brought dead to life πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Agree with you Myra , should bring Rohan now in the show ,sparks are relly going to fly with arrogant Ruby or possessed one ...He is sharp observer , will notice the difference ...Hoping will be clearing the cowebs along the way ..
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

just another thought

dev is wary of rubi right? he thinks rubi is upto something which is normal for him as he has seen rubi from day one

what i am getting at is ---that guest house where dev yelled at radhika what are you saying --my radhika will never say such things about anyone

she always looked for good in others and barkha to tumhari dost hai tum kaise aise kah sakti ho ?and now radhika  is behaving that way thinking rubi has changed all she looking for rubi's achayan  

so maybe thats how dev's realization will start that why would radhika accuse barkha unless there was a reason and hopefully in flash backs like barkha trying to come close to dev and bh never saying she is missing radhika after radhika supposedly left for one month

and even after she --radhika came back barkhas behavior was always acussing--blaming  R/K for something or other

by now the cvs must have realized how badly the viewers want devs remorse -repenting etc --to me thats the only possible thing can happen

how could one punish a ghost ? so how can one punish barkha?

lets see what will be shown --this can be an awesome track
Neerjaa thumbnail
 Its not about Punishment but should be getting Moksh from her misdeeds ...
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think it is about moshk too but would have like bh to be alive and get punished ---mar gai and punishment done?
LoveAvina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know Rohan's entry will be nice ,but if Ruby and Rohan will marry,then?😊I know the "bhoot" will disappear,but don't want Ruby marry with Rohan...Like Rohan and Ruby as a couple but not now...πŸ˜ƒI don't know why,I can't see Rubina married with someone else on  the set,just with Avi!❀️And  will be better if  in  the final episode they decide to marry,how the producers do in last episode of Choti bahu 1with Imarti and Vivek!πŸ˜ƒWhat can I do?πŸ€— Rubina and Avinash are just made completely for eachother!😍And yes will be good if Rohan will enter in Choti bahu!πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by LoveAvina - 12 years ago