loosing my interest in BALH big tym ! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pisces12

Its suddenly that there are a lot of posts about losing interest in the show, negativity on C- Nite episode even now, weakening chemistry between Raya etc. I actually feel this show has done a good progression and is still continuing as per the original story line and holds a lot of good to offer to the audience. Then why is it that there are such opinions? 

No need to say that the C-Nite episode was really done well. It will fall in place for all those viewers who have been following the serial for some time. It was indeed important to show that episode to show the changing relationship between Ram and Priya. Ram who has never experienced this before and was stepping into a completely new world and Priya who has once failed ensured she won't lose the man in her life whom she loves more than anything. May be a little was also done for TRPs. Those people who started seeing from 12th march may only feel it to be a publicity stunt. Some people have inhibitions about showing this on  TV( though they are completely fine with films), but then I do respect their opinions. 

As a result of this episode the ardent fans of BALH and Raya started liking the show even more and started expecting a lot more romance from it. The CVs did listen and gave really cute moments like Holi, statue gifting etc. etc. But also because of the huge criticism the CVs have also become cautious with any romantic scenes. The CVs are  now assuming that the audience have accepted that the relationship between Ram and Priya has blossomed and they are the man and wife in every way. So they don't need to show the proximity all the time. But for me too the name calling part seemed a little abrupt. A little more proximity would have made it more delectable. 

The story is moving forward in every direction. There are lot of positive and negative surprises springing in all the time. For all those who want this show to only portray love between the leads, I must say that those people will soon get bored and the show will die its own death. We already know the storyline. The step family responsible for all the mishaps in Raya and his Mom's life have to get exposed and thrown out. But this is not gonna happen very easily with Raya coming so close. So now is the right time for some complications in Raya's life. It is very disappointing to read that people will shun this show if all this plotting is brought in. Is there any better way to do it. And if they don't show some separation or misery in Raya's life the show won't remain worth watching. Especially when we know that the outcome is all positive we must be ready to go through the turmoil. After all its a story. There has to be a climax and build up of the climax.

About BDs being used, yes it can be avoided but I am sure that's because of the artists' busy schedules and the timeline for the show to be presented such things may happen.

As far as the monday precap was shown, we are jumping to conclusions about what does Ram want to discuss with Vikram. I am sure they are not discussing as to how to have kids or how to not have but the whole talk is about how to pacify Dadi. Golu being Golu has got further embarrassed by the situation.
Well Said, I also feel many of us have misunderstood the precap( at least that's what I 'd like to think) I feel RaYa are overwhelmed  with Dadlis sudden bomb, and they are not yet ready for kids so all they want is to discuss with their friends how to come out of this situation, reasons etc.They are not going to ask them how to have kids, but just how to pacify dadli, get some more time as they are not ready for kids, they have just realized their love and they need some more time that's all. I really hope I am right, I will be really upset if CVS show Ram asking VIk how to have kids,😡 that will be ridiculous, it will be just butchering Ram and Priya's character, both are smart and intelligent. Please do not show them stupid.

Moreover I only feel like saying that there will be high and low points in the show but these are definitely required for the story to progress. We are probably seeing Priya's last wish getting fulfilled or so. It is necessary that the CVs and directors don't change the storyline for TRPs but the show has been in this current range of TRPs. Most of us on the forum watch this show for the leads and the story. The bonus is that the supporting cast is also playing their characters very well. We just need to keep watching and let the story move forward than putting too much pressure and black mail to go away from it. And most of the members here have written that whatever be the TRPs they will keep watching the show. 

agree with you, there are going to be lows and highs, Story is progressing well, and i am sure Cvs will add more spice and romance also.I am hopeful.😃
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu - dont write off the serial just yet. You are a die hard fan of Saskhi. you need no reasons to love her and adore her. 😛
😛
Story is definitely slowing down but i am sure it will come back with a bang. For this mature love story to move forward, Villains in the story needs more screen space BUT when Trio gets more airtime, we all complain about it as well.

They can't keep continue to show lovey dovey scenes all the time BUT you are right... they need some major track. BALH is the first serial i have seen where a track does not last more then a week. I mean they show a twist and it ends in a week. That is the reason they are running out interesting topics. I guess that is the reason to bring in the Family Planning track... to bring back the romance or... more planning from Trio.

Please please please.. stay with it. I am sure you can't live without seeing Sakshi .. 😛