Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
U surely have a point Anu...
The CVs are really making a bigg fuss in the plot...
It's a story of two mature people and they are making them discuss abt family planning to their friends...that's what teenagers do when they dream abt their life
surely after the C night and the media bawal after that the show lost it's spark😡
most of us watch it for RaYa and what more the body double thing have made it a game for me to find when the BDs are there and not...what nonsense😡
I think EK should really change the CVs now...get some new brains working...
It's big time changes to be made in the show...
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
intro of apeksha track was real mess in the BALH. I m still surprised why did they make her entry? But whatever happens we can't leave the show unless our fav actors RaYa is there.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janardana

Then stop watching it instead of watching it and making noise... No one will miss u

I don't think this comment was needed, do you? Everyone has a right to express their opinions.
janardana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamma92

I don't think this comment was needed, do you? Everyone has a right to express their opinions.

janardana thumbnail
sorry.. I lost power and was unable to complete the post..  Have no intentions of hurting anyone.. I have redone by post.. JFYI.. thanks and yes I totally agree that everyone have a right to express their opinions.. 

fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have patience,keep faith on cvs...all time we can't see what what we want...i think slowly slowly cvwill  fullfill our wishes...lets hope forbest...dont loose hope anu...we love rashi,,,,,due to which we are sing balh...keep faith on rashi & cv...
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_jaan

I know this thing happen in indian television shows once leads love confession and suhag raat happened then nothing left to watch in any show and bade acche lagte hai is no different from others .

I thing separation will be good now and i think CVs building up situation of separation . niharika new plan looks powerful and i am sure natasha & ayesha fights will be first step by niharika. karthik & natasha fights will be 2nd step and in 3rd step of niharika plan, ayesha will reveal natasha abortion truth to sharma family then karthik will slap natasha and will throw her out from sharma house then natasha will go to KM and off course ram will believe natasha (niharika, sid and mama will be their) and will not believe priya and ayesha and this will lead misunderstanding of raya then separation .

i dont think so...in balh we are seeing different from other...from long time...i wish raya love sweet romance again started...it not washed out...

as cv also know that raya is only reason for watching balh...their chemistry make audience glue on balh...i wish they fullfill our wishes...not  washed out raya love.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu Di, u saying this?😭
Yeah, BALH is loosing that spark that we earlier got to see, I guess this is mainly due to two reasons-
1. Negative reviews on C nite
2. Body doubles because of Ram's busy schedule

We certainly got some very good moments after 12 March like Holi hug, Priya making Ram wear casuals, Priya giving surprise to Ram, and many more

But the loosing chemistry and  in-complete scenes are making us mad

But, I'd still say, we must not loose the hope, U are among those members who r on the Forum from day one and continuing to relish each n every RaYa moment, please have some faith n we'll surely get what we want😳😳
parulkhare13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

i cant believe this but m seriously loosing my interest in BALH... this is no joke guies.. m serious... i rather like to watch the older episodes but no more interested in the up coming ones... n here r my reasons...

1) the chemistry b/w RaYa is lacking big tym... it definitely has nothing to do with RaShi, its the CVs who r not using the potential of such gr8 seasoned actors.

2) after the sizzling C night there could hv been so much more done b/w RaYa, we got to see a lil naughtiness in Ram but that too vanished in thin air

3) the name calling scene... one of the most important transition in their relationship was shown so insensitively... we could hv accepted that scene b4 the C night but once when they hv expressed their love to each other both verbally and physically it could hv been done in a much more romantic way

4) n finally the CVs r making a fool out of 2 married mature couple seeking advice for family planning from their frnds... hadh hai... it is supposed to 2 mature ppl in their 30s n 40s ...stop butchering their character CVs

RaYa r the sole reason for so many audience still glued to BALH rest r just crap ! if u guies start degrading the soul of the show for sake of IPL or wht ever not a single audience will be interested to watch the show!

anu jaan we can't do anything just wait and watch  
 i just don't understand why they are not using the full potential of these two tremendous actors ram and sakshi why ?
they have got best and such a versatile actors and team but they are not using their talent i am felling such ðŸ˜• 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janardana

Good post.. 

If you dont like it, stop watching it.. Don't watch and then make noises about how crappy the serial is.. Yes there is a lot of scope for improvement.. But patience pays.. We can't expect all the episodes to have the same intensity...plus the cvs are playing safe after march 12 th,which is absurd, but to each one his own opinion matters...hope that the cvs come back to the mainframe of the show..

thnk u so much for ur suggestion... i will keep in mind not to make noises that disturbs u😆 n about rest of the members sorry if my post irritated u.. i thought this was an open forum so shared my thoughts openly😳