India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

loosing my interest in BALH big tym !

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i cant believe this but m seriously loosing my interest in BALH... this is no joke guies.. m serious... i rather like to watch the older episodes but no more interested in the up coming ones... n here r my reasons...

1) the chemistry b/w RaYa is lacking big tym... it definitely has nothing to do with RaShi, its the CVs who r not using the potential of such gr8 seasoned actors.

2) after the sizzling C night there could hv been so much more done b/w RaYa, we got to see a lil naughtiness in Ram but that too vanished in thin air

3) the name calling scene... one of the most important transition in their relationship was shown so insensitively... we could hv accepted that scene b4 the C night but once when they hv expressed their love to each other both verbally and physically it could hv been done in a much more romantic way

4) n finally the CVs r making a fool out of 2 married mature couple seeking advice for family planning from their frnds... hadh hai... it is supposed to 2 mature ppl in their 30s n 40s ...stop butchering their character CVs

RaYa r the sole reason for so many audience still glued to BALH rest r just crap ! if u guies start degrading the soul of the show for sake of IPL or wht ever not a single audience will be interested to watch the show!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnasupremejigishafan-of-phulwacutiesakshineelabhaSiacutieanizormaris08ash91IndYa4uviny_queensalsalyTVserialfreak

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I totally understand where you are coming from...

I remember feeling the way... When they showed the way sakshi ran tattling to her father all the time... Then the way Ram gave Sakshi the dicrce papers ... The cancer track finally nailed the last nail in the coffin... There has been no finesse or understanding of the human psyche when writing this serial... The Apeksha track (following Ram from the beginning and halfway across the world was a blunder)... The Krishnaji track was ridiculous... Shipra's character/ Nuts character - always all over the place...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorSakshi_Deewanisalsalyviny_queen

janardana Senior Member
janardana
janardana

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Good post.. 
If you dont like it, stop watching it.. Don't watch and then make noises about how crappy the serial is.. Yes there is a lot of scope for improvement.. But patience pays.. We can't expect all the episodes to have the same intensity...plus the cvs are playing safe after march 12 th,which is absurd, but to each one his own opinion matters...hope that the cvs come back to the mainframe of the show..

Edited by janardana - 07 April 2012 at 5:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shree20fan-of-phulwaSiacutiechitloner

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Anu if you are losing interest in BALH big time then something is not right...Ardent die hard fans of Sakshi like you are complaing..in my opinion there could be a few reasons.

First of all i dont question the commitment of both Ram and Sakshi..they are thorough professionals who will deliver while juggling other assignments. That was the deal. 

The serial began with a bang. The number of Raya scenes i have downloaded is huge. Each and evry interaction between the main leads were awesome. Their chemistry was something we had never seen before. Then what happened? The channel and Ekta got carried away and lost the plot. The honeymoon was a disaster. Making them wear formals throughout was awful. Daljeet and kuljeet track was juvenile. Inspite of that we got a red nighty scene which was cute.

Then began the downslide. Butchering of Ram's character was the start. The cute Golu became a growling grouchy old man..totally insecure. And we hated that. Even Ram fans couldnt bear to see their lovable hero turning into this snapping monster. A month of brickbats, ekta rehauled the CVs. 

Again the logical plot took a turn with Ram giving divorce papers for a ridiculous reason. But superb acting by Ram and Sakshi saved that 12th jan scene. 

BALH sailed along with our hopes. BC track was brought in...stupid wishes and a once again fab episode of BC results coming out. We were still with them. 

The audience was pining for intimacy. We wanted a Consummation scene which will create history. Anil K was brought in to direct the episode. It grabbed eyeballs for different reasons but we, as fans of BALH loved it..watched it a zillion times. 

Then came Holi...a talli Priya was expecting too much of Sakshi for a third time...once again she didnt disappoint us (Sakshi's talent was even more obvious if I compare it to the damp squib which Mona singh portrayed in kya hua tera vada a few days back). This was followed by the 

cute sacchi scene..super cute.

So whats going wrong and when? Its just this past week that we have started grumbling...is it irretrievable? not at all... What we want is a few more intimate scene from Raya. The story line can move as they want..give us some cute moments..let them behave in a mature manner. The fan following for BALH is not just middleaged urban aunties...they are lots and lots of young people who really want to emulate them. So to show them as clueless about the birds and the bees post such a mind blowing C episode is childish.

So my final comment is i have still not lost heart. BALH can rock...one week of a bad editing and structure cannot allow us to write off this serial. 

So CVs bring in the subtle romance. Give us the famous 'look' back...show us friendship with vik and neha..show us Ram wooing Priya once again and vice versa...dont give us crap like eating kulfi at home as the height of treating your wife...

Bring back the magic CVs...i have faith in Ekta.. 

Edited by Neenzoo - 07 April 2012 at 1:58am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

janardanafan-of-phulwapink27cutiesakshiSuganthiSDilli4BALHanizorNancyNutsSiacutiemaris08Sakshi_Deewanijakther7ash91IndYa4uchitlonerTVserialfreak

pink27 Senior Member
pink27
pink27

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

One word--"Patience"

But its also good that you are expressing your views honestly here-Hope the CVS take a note--

In the past -we too were disappointed with certain aspects of the show-remember the Ashwin issue??-- the track post honeymoon where Ram was behaving strangely(the whole ape/KK issue)--Both the tracks ended beautifully and we were happy.

Now after the high point of 'c' nitge-cvs seems  to be focused more on other characters 'moving the story ahead. Yes- they are giving us Raya scenes-but they scenes have always felt incomplete ..looked like the scenes were written in a hurry..the writers forgot that the leads have just consummated and are  heads over heels in love with each other .

But on the positive side-there were good scenes also-which I particularly liked-

-Post 'c' nite.-When priya leans over Ram and asks him to come down for holi-Priya was completely naughty and flirty here.

-Their holi hug.

-The sachi scene post holi
-
Rams reaction on seeing lalaji's statue'and the way priya leaned on his shoulder..

-Their hug when they realized that they were destined  together.

-When Ram asked  Priya to call him by his name-this scene was quite cozy'Raya had great expressions!.

So lets also be positive and keep watching the show'we might get surprised (fingers crossed).

Also I agree with Neenzoo-its only last week was bit below the mark--lets not get dejected so fast. 

Edited by pink27 - 07 April 2012 at 1:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janardanafan-of-phulwaSuganthiSSiacutiechitlonerTVserialfreakjakther7ash91maris08

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I agree that BALH has lost its shine...the use of body doubles is no doubt irritating...but what can we do about it?...I really adore Sakshi ji - that is the main reason I watch BALH for - her cute expressions, emotions, innocence - they are endless...I hope Ram returns from his busy schedule soon...that time BALH is sure to pick up...the suspense element is missing right now...with the entry of Krishu ji and Apeksha, the story will rock...3 idiots need to be kicked out soon...the big conspiracy will surely raise eyebrows...I am really waiting for that moment in the serial...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwaIndYa4u

sammy_108 Senior Member
sammy_108
sammy_108

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
agree anu di  u to some extent abt, that i mean the churn in stomach we used to get  only with few dialogues of raya  now can't even be made by frequent hugs the epi. till 15th march are worth watchng  and after that Cry
 the frequently changing cv's who fail to pick the lose ends , i mean there wasn't a need for niharika to jump in sid - ayesha track  it gives same old feel , don't know but i hope the raya's child track is shown with some seriousness and not as mere filer epi. Angry and gets an abrupt ending 

fan-of-phulwaDilli4BALH

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

i cant believe this but m seriously loosing my interest in BALH... this is no joke guies.. m serious... i rather like to watch the older episodes but no more interested in the up coming ones... n here r my reasons...

1) the chemistry b/w RaYa is lacking big tym... it definitely has nothing to do with RaShi, its the CVs who r not using the potential of such gr8 seasoned actors.

2) after the sizzling C night there could hv been so much more done b/w RaYa, we got to see a lil naughtiness in Ram but that too vanished in thin air

3) the name calling scene... one of the most important transition in their relationship was shown so insensitively... we could hv accepted that scene b4 the C night but once when they hv expressed their love to each other both verbally and physically it could hv been done in a much more romantic way

4) n finally the CVs r making a fool out of 2 married mature couple seeking advice for family planning from their frnds... hadh hai... it is supposed to 2 mature ppl in their 30s n 40s ...stop butchering their character CVs

RaYa r the sole reason for so many audience still glued to BALH rest r just crap ! if u guies start degrading the soul of the show for sake of IPL or wht ever not a single audience will be interested to watch the show!

COUNT ME IN COZ AM ALSO IN THE SAME SITUATION...UnhappyCry

fan-of-phulwaSiacutie

Go to top