Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It ws HAWTTT!!! luvd it...awesome update...n congratulations once again fr 2nd thread...:)
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tina..awesum updt...
it was damn hot...
it was so romantic...
u described it so beautifully...
thnx fr d pm...
eagerly waitin fr d nxt updt...
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dear,
it was really a hawttt and super romantic update man...romance that too in rain...omg i can imagine it totally
really amazing...
Waiting for the next 1...
Thanks
star_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
owesome dear...
just loved it...
please up-date soon and pm me...xxx
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

Thr at kriyaansh
Kriya ws spinning round n round n round n ws fully wet..water drops were flowing 4m her face down her throat n she ws fully rejoicing the weathr n rey ws watching her in awe inside his car..then a sudden,unseen force made him 2 move out'he came out ov his car n went gng close 2 kriya..her face ws turned 2 the othr side n he cud hear sobs nw wich became deeper so he turned her 2 face him n cupped her face wid his hands'
R:y u crying BC??the grl I knew ws v strong n nvr used 2 cry'
K:I just got lost in ma past memories..i loved sm1 who left me c ov an MU'I em afraid wot ll happen ov me if u leave me??i lived widout him bt if u leave me I ll die'.
R: (putting his finger on her lips)no darling!dnt say this'I promise I wud b on ur side thru all thick n thin n I ll never ever leave u..he ws so stupid who left the sweetest thng in the world..he doesn't knw what he has lost??u r my treasure'my life I ll nvr ever leave u'
K:I love u,I love u eagle'
R:love u 2 my BC!!
N they both hugged'he patted her back 2 let her outta grief n she tightly hugged him snacking her arms around his back'wich made him on n he had a sudden desire 2 kiss n lick her'he moved her hair strands away 4m her face still in the hug n caressed her face wid his hands..this made her feel secure n her cheeks turned red c ov etreme emotions'she held his hand in hers n kissed
them..this provoked him further'
She dint knw wot effect she had on him n she ws dng it in her innocence bt he ws a man so this ws provoking him'he tried 2 control his emotions'nw his heart ws beating faster n his emotions overflowing'he again pulled her into a hug n put the starnds away 4m her nape of neck n started kissing n sucking it'she moaned'this electrified him further'nw he inserted his hands under her shirt n started caressing her curves'she gasped'he moved further..n she broke the hug n tried 2 shove him off'she held her waist wid 1 hand n the othr still in her shirt n exploring her cyrves..she ws gasping'
K:ea'eag'eagleee'.stop it'
R(still wid his hands moving)cmon honey!enjoy the wet weathr'
She ws shocked'then he held her hair n moved her neck low 2 allow his head 2 get more access into her,opened her zipper 4m the back..this eposed her bare chest..he rested her body on the front ov his car'still its raining heavily n they r all wet'nw his lips caressing her curves'she held his hair n her hands n pulled them 2 let her go bt this drived him more crazy'nw he started sucking her curves n skin'this ws making it more wet as the saliva ws mixing wid water already thr'nw she inserted her hands in his shirt n started caressing his solid chest wid her hands..this ws giving him more n more pleasure'the rain has stopped by nw'.n a car came 4m far n they heard a horn'this made him come 2 his senses n he realized wot he ws dng..he quickly pulled her shirt up n she also came outta trance n drew her hands bck'she stood on the floor still like a statue
..he came 4ward n closed her zipper'she felt bad n he knew it'they walked silently 2wards the car n sat..he silently drove the car..she ws also silent n thnkng abt wot happened..he decided 2 break the silence'so he suddenly pushed the brakes..the car quickly stopped'
K:wot happened??
R:nthng..i thnk smthng z wrong wid the car..w8 lemme chk
K:ur car always z like tat??y dnt u just sell it n buy a new 1??
R:2day it doesn't wnt u 2 go away 4m u
N kriya blushed'
Aftr dng a lil drama ov checking the car,he drove her bck 2 her hostel'
Thr wen he reached the gate,he stopped his car n she went out..rey called her
R:BC!dnt u say good night??
K:oh sorry!good night!
R:wots oh sorry gud nyt??apnoon ko sorry nae boltey!!
K:ok gud nyt'
R:uhm mm'tats nt hw u say gud nyt.w8 lemme tell u..
N he opened the door n came outta his car 2wards her'went 2 her cheek,kissed it n said
R:gud nyt BC!hav sweet dreams abt me'
K: (smiled shyly) gud nyt eagle'

THIS SCENE WAS SO ROMANTIC
I JUST LOVED IT
U R AWESOME
NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hawt update...luvd both th jodis sections...looking forward to more romance
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
dat was so hot and finally u updated thank god
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was amazing loved it thanks for the pm
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally a new Thread CONGRATULATIONS Dear πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aawssomme mannn superdensourly romantiic man keep it upp i jus love dis ff cn u update 2day plzz i relly wanna readd on pllz