Congratzzz tina...omg 2nd thread..amazinggg
hope u make more and more threads...
Congo again

Sorry 4 d late reply..was busy with relatives
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
šŸ„³         šŸ‘šŸ¼        šŸ‘
a special congratulation fr ur new thread... keep writing n updating.. n nvr frget 2 pm me plz.. šŸ˜Š

Edited by namratajadhav - 12 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shonu hw was d introduction n I thought of a title too--

"Just d two of us-never one", did u lyk it??
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                            CHAPTER 21
thnks a lot guys 4 this new thread n congragulations 2 u all...here z a treat 4 u 4 this...
NOTE:
this is a hot update so read on ur own risk...
DISCLAIMER:
again this is a total fiction based work n no eperience involvedšŸ˜­ so in case ov any mistake u cn tell me...
He ws lost in her deep sea eyes n ws continuously adoring her wen she realized n blushed 2 the coreā€¦so she moved awayā€¦a drop fell on her head..she looked up 2 c n touched her hair 2 feel wen drops ov water started falling on her face..yup it ws rainingā€¦she got amuzed by tat as kriya loved rains bt rey moved inside the car n asked  kriya 2 come 2 bt she refused n instead she requested him 2 come wid her..she literally dragged him out bt he went inside againā€¦this left her bit discouraged bt she continued..soon she ws drenched in rain..
There our dear swaron
Swayam ws  gng home in his car wen he noticed an outta order car wid a grl outside..he realized it ws Sharon so he stopped his car,reversed it n went 2 her!she ws really happy 2 c sme familiar face thr..she asked 4 help
Sh:swayam ma car broke dwn..plx help me...
Sw:ya sure!just w8ā€¦
N he went 2 fix her car  bt it started raining heavily..sharon ran n hopped inside the car
Sw:cmon Sharon come out..lets enjoy the rain
Bt she wsnt willing 2..he pulled her out n asked her 2 enjoy the rain..she ws mseumerized ā€¦bt then she ran inside only 2 b caught by swayam who pulled her back n she crashed on his chestā€¦he held her back in his arms 2 save her from falling n she felt butterflies in her stomach..everythng ws gng marry-go ā€“round 4 herā€¦yet she controlled n separated 4m himā€¦
Sh:capt swayam!ye ap kia kar rae o??
Sw:oh em sorry..actually I wanted u 2 enjoy the weathr.y u gng inside?
Sh:actually I hate rains..its 4 stupid,juvenile ppl..
Sw:n u thnk tat nt enjoying the rain ll make u a sensible person??
Sh:I dint say tat bt I dnt like 2 drench myself
Sw:cmon Sharon!giv urself a breakā€¦rain z beautiful..just smell the soil..its mystifying..
Sh:wots so gr8 in it??
Sw:cmon Sharonā€¦enjoy the weathr n they started 2 merry-go-roundā€¦
She actually enjoyed n it ws funā€¦
Thr at kriyaansh
Kriya ws spinning round n round n round n ws fully wet..water drops were flowing 4m her face down her throat n she ws fully rejoicing the weathr n rey ws watching her in awe inside his car..then a sudden,unseen force made him 2 move outā€¦he came out ov his car n went gng close 2 kriya..her face ws turned 2 the othr side n he cud hear sobs nw wich became deeper so he turned her 2 face him n cupped her face wid his handsā€¦
R:y u crying BC??the grl I knew ws v strong n nvr used 2 cryā€¦
K:I just got lost in ma past memories..i loved sm1 who left me c ov an MUā€¦I em afraid wot ll happen ov me if u leave me??i lived widout him bt if u leave me I ll dieā€¦.
R: (putting his finger on her lips)no darling!dnt say thisā€¦I promise I wud b on ur side thru all thick n thin n I ll never ever leave u..he ws so stupid who left the sweetest thng in the world..he doesn't knw what he has lost??u r my treasureā€¦my life I ll nvr ever leave uā€¦
K:I love u,I love u eagleā€¦
R:love u 2 my BC!!
N they both huggedā€¦he patted her back 2 let her outta grief n she tightly hugged him snacking her arms around his backā€¦wich made him on n he had a sudden desire 2 kiss n lick herā€¦he moved her hair strands away 4m her face still in the hug n caressed her face wid his hands..this made her feel secure n her cheeks turned red c ov etreme emotionsā€¦she held his hand in hers n kissed
them..this provoked him furtherā€¦
She dint knw wot effect she had on him n she ws dng it in her innocence bt he ws a man so this ws provoking himā€¦he tried 2 control his emotionsā€¦nw his heart ws beating faster n his emotions overflowingā€¦he again pulled her into a hug n put the starnds away 4m her nape of neck n started kissing n sucking itā€¦she moanedā€¦this electrified him furtherā€¦nw he inserted his hands under her shirt n started caressing her curvesā€¦she gaspedā€¦he moved further..n she broke the hug n tried 2 shove him offā€¦she held her waist wid 1 hand n the othr still in her shirt n exploring her cyrves..she ws gaspingā€¦
K:eaā€¦eagā€¦eagleeeā€¦.stop itā€¦
R(still wid his hands moving)cmon honey!enjoy the wet weathrā€¦
She ws shockedā€¦then he held her hair n moved her neck low 2 allow his head 2 get more access into her,opened her zipper 4m the back..this eposed her bare chest..he rested her body on the front ov his carā€¦still its raining heavily n they r all wetā€¦nw his lips caressing her curvesā€¦she held his hair n her hands n pulled them 2 let her go bt this drived him more crazyā€¦nw he started sucking her curves n skinā€¦this ws making it more wet as the saliva ws mixing wid water already thrā€¦nw she inserted her hands in his shirt n started caressing his solid chest wid her hands..this ws giving him more n more pleasureā€¦the rain has stopped by nwā€¦.n a car came 4m far n they heard a hornā€¦this made him come 2 his senses n he realized wot he ws dng..he quickly pulled her shirt up n she also came outta trance n drew her hands bckā€¦she stood on the floor still like a statue
..he came 4ward n closed her zipperā€¦she felt bad n he knew itā€¦they walked silently 2wards the car n sat..he silently drove the car..she ws also silent n thnkng abt wot happened..he decided 2 break the silenceā€¦so he suddenly pushed the brakes..the car quickly stoppedā€¦
K:wot happened??
R:nthng..i thnk smthng z wrong wid the car..w8 lemme chk
K:ur car always z like tat??y dnt u just sell it n buy a new 1??
R:2day it doesn't wnt u 2 go away 4m u
N kriya blushedā€¦
Aftr dng a lil drama ov checking the car,he drove her bck 2 her hostelā€¦
Thr wen he reached the gate,he stopped his car n she went out..rey called her
R:BC!dnt u say good night??
K:oh sorry!good night!
R:wots oh sorry gud nyt??apnoon ko sorry nae boltey!!
K:ok gud nytā€¦
R:uhm mmā€¦tats nt hw u say gud nyt.w8 lemme tell u..
N he opened the door n came outta his car 2wards herā€¦went 2 her cheek,kissed it n said
R:gud nyt BC!hav sweet dreams abt meā€¦
K: (smiled shyly) gud nyt eagleā€¦
PRECAP:
Swaron at the mall
Kriyaansh birthday party
Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res

unres whn i will reach home...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
unres
Shonu dat was damn hot n romantic
gosh im almost dead after reading it...
U described every thing sooo beautifully...luved it
U should keep writing such romantic updatesEdited by lovely7010 - 12 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey it was hawt n
loved the part
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meow awesome...loved it...continue n em sorry i had a class so i had 2 go n cudnt write the CS...ll pm u shortly...

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update tina.
It was romantic.
Kria drentched in rain that would be superb.
thanks for the pm.
update next part soon.

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
let me breath first...it was breath taking part
gosh...it was FREAKING HOT 
my god i dont have the words to describe this part only one word i can say for now and thats HOT HOT and MORE HOT
loved it very very very much
superb
great work
continue soon waiting eagerly for next part