Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ShravniC

Arrey shonu its ok no probz update whn u ll be free we can wait😊

ya..u can updt whenever u r free...n poppy im out wid my friend..
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinatartari

sorry meow,poppy n twinkle guys i ws hell tired aftr cmng 4m school n had an assignment 2 mk tat i cudnt really concentrate fully 2 write the pool party sequence...

if i ll update the half tat i ve written wid no pool party,u guys gonna kill me by throwing sandals n rotten tomatoes at me..so plx plx plx w8 a lil more n bear wid me...
i promise ll giv u a full on romantic n sizzling update!!most probably 2moro bt ryt nw ma mind z totally shut!!just cnt thnk ov anythng even!!
plx plx 4giv me

dont worry shonu take ur tym n update...we will b waiting for the update
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 25

enjoy the update..romantic cmng up!!
sorry frnds 4 mkng u w8 a lot!i had lots ov events piled up n it ws ma frnds brthday n i ws planning 4 tat!!so thnks 4 bearing..em writng part ov pool party here n ll update in nxt so tat u cn enjoy pool party 2 the fullest!!

It ws evening...rey calld kriya..she ws in the shower so dint pick up the call..so he came 2 her hostel n climbed the pipe n reached her room...she ws sleeping peacefully..he jumped 4m the window into her room,saw her sleeping peacefully n got mseumerized by her beauty!she ws looking like a fairy.it ws the most beautiful scenario ov his lyf.he ws enjoying wen she changed her side n her hands fell on his.she smiled in sleep feeling his presence n held his hands tight.he felt driven by desire 2 touch n taste her.bt he cudnt do anything as this d disturb her sleep.so he placed the dress on the side table(he brought her a dress 2 wear at the pool party cx he wnted her 2 look graceful 2 b calld as flt lt reyaansh singhaniya s grlfrnd n wife-2-b)

Then he slowly slid his hand away 4m hers bt she dint let it go!she ws in her deep sleep mode in his arms.it ws creating fire inside him.he ws getting outta control.he caressed her face wid the tip ov his index finger tat made her shiver.he slowly moved his mouth close 2 her face n started caressing her face wid his lips n then  brushing her lips wid his!it made her wake up abruptly  wich cautioned him 2!she sat up on her bed shockd

K:eagle!aap??

R:ya!actually I came here 2 ask u 4 a pool party.ma IAF frnds hav arranged a pool party 4 ma birthday n they wnt the love ov ma lyf 2 come wid me (hearng this she blushed)n as the theme z swimming costumes so I knw u wont b havng them so I bought it 4 u

K:thnks..ok I ll b thr

R:honey!y thnks??nw I need smthng in return

K:wot??

R:a kiss

K(shockd)wot??

R:its v simple..

N she gav him a butterfly kiss

R:wots tat??

K:a butterfly kiss

R:no I need the othr kiss

K:stop it rey or I wont come 2moro

R:ok ok em gng..gud nyt.love u honey.muaah(he gav her a flying kiss)

She caught it wid her hand n made it into a fist n placed it on her heart..he again went 2 the window n moved dwn 4m the pipe

NEXT MORNING

Kriya went 2 her college n returned 2 hostel(em cutting the college part,wnted 2 show sme dance bt u guys wnt the pool party!)

Aftr she came bck,she started getting ready

K:damn!this dress z v short..hw cn I wear it??

Still she wore it.

POOL PARTY

They reached the pool party..they were given a warm welcome.every flt lt ws drooling ovr kriya,he cuteness,her simplicity,her beauty n her innocence ws attracting evry1 n rey ws feeling proud 2 owe her.she had nvr been 2 such a big party b4 n she dint like parties so she ws feeling awkward as every man ws gazing her.thr were women 2 who ws getting envies 4m her.

Flt lt rohit:I must say madam u r v pretty n eagle z really very lucky 2 hav u!

(all the scordron call him eagle)

K:thnks..

Rey sensed her feelings n took her 2 the poolside..she saw ppl playng wid balls in the pool.thr ws a volleyball match abt 2 begin..all his frnds invited them 2 join

Flt lt 1:cmon eagle!lets play volleyball

R:no thnks dude u play

Flt lt 2:b a sport dude!!

K:u cn go eagle!ur frnds r callng u..

R:no I love ur company more

K:join them na

R:ok em gng

N he went inside the pool wid only shorts on his body..all the grls started drooling ovr him wich ws making kriya uncomfortable.aftr 1 game he came out as he wntd 2 giv her company.he took her 2 the bar n ordered 1 orange juice 4 her n a coke 4 him

Raj:cmon rey!lets hav votka!this coke z so childish

R:nt nw dude

Ronak:tats nt done dude!!i em sure bhabhi jee ll allow u!

R:no dude!em nt in mood 2!!

Ronak:ok lets make it sme othr time

N then he went away..kriya ws taking her orange juice wen a grl passes by her n spills the juice on her

Grl:em sorry

K:its ok.damnmy dress z ruined

R:lets go 2 washroom n clean it BC!i ll help u get thr

K:ok lets go

PRECAP:

Pool party continues

CHAPTER 26
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
*Res*

wil comment later after reading.
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part...loved it very much
pool party seems to be very interesting 
looking forward to it
continue soon
waiting eagerly for next part
Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tina its awesome but chota tha but no complains i can understand but next update jaldi chahie ok
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Small cute update, but I guess its just the build-up to the main section of the party, so waiting eagerly for it...😊
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was an awesome update.
lovely one.
wow rey takes so much care of Kria.
Thanks for the pm.
update next part soon.
waiting for more fun in pool side party.

---Shailu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
niceee update shonu... Edited by mEgical_arsha - 12 years ago
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum updt tina...
waiting fr d nxt updt...
thnx fr d pm...