ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice one, Twino!!

Jaldi update karo, a long one😳
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update!!! Excited for the next part! Thanks for the pm and please pm me when you update.😊
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved it please continue and pm me wen u do thanks and once again loved it
kajenvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
niceee!
please continue soon!
and PM me :)
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ayee haye ... muahh kaminii ... its jst awesum darl ... ti be continued ... =P ... PS mee ...
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*raises eyebrow* 
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PAST : (Continuation )

The party was becoming a hit!! But she just watched everything standing in a corner sulking. She was still thinking of what Virat had told her.' mood Spoiler'..Thats what he had called her today. Haa!! Ek aur nick name mil gaya nujhe..She thought scornfully..'apne aap ko samajhta kya hain..Kuch bhi kehta hain..Aur khud rone lagta hain….'She Kept on mumbling to herself. Then her eyes fell upon her Di and Jiju dancing to a romantic Tune and all her anger slipped away and smiled at herself. 'Hayeee..koi nazar na laga le inme…' 'Aise kaise ho sakta hain koi Jiju jaisa Sweet aur uska bhai..Chep…Bilkul Ullo kaisa ho sakta hain.' She thought aloud.

'Bilkul usi ki tarah,..jaise Teri Di Bilkul pari hai aur TU bandariya..' He said coming and put a hand around her shoulder.

She was surprised to see him so happy again.. she removed his hand and remain silent.

He looked at her.He had watched her sulking from across the room and knew that it was because of his rude behaviour. Then he had watched her smiling and then he decided to approach her .

'are…itni drama kyu kar rahi ho?' he asked her to see the glint in her eyes which he had always loved to watch.

'Drama? Aur mein? Toh tu kya kar raha tha itni der? '

'Wat do u mean?'

'Itni si choti si baath mein rona lagta hain aur mujhe bulata hai drama Quen'?

'Hey! Mene kab tujhe 'Queen ' bulaya'? '

'Huff…mere dimaag mat khao….ab jao..nahi to meri baton se teri Mood Kharab ho jayega'!

'Acha..toh ye baat hain..are Dedhfootiya..mein toh bas ainvayi bola tha….'…She started to walk away..'are kaha ja rahe ho?'..

'Tum mere Partner ho na'?

'Haa'

'To mujhse nahi kahsakte ye party ka reason?'

'are..mein..'

'toh mujse baat bhi mat karna'..She turned away but he held her hand and pulled her close. Slowly he freed her hand and as she was about to move back a little he grasped her waist and pulled her close.

'Virat…..'She Stammered.."ye ..kya…kya….kar rahe ho……'

He slowly held her face cupped her face in his hands and whispered huskily' tu jaanna chti thin a…reason for this party'

She blinked rapidly as this closeness was killing her and it was making her shiver was giving her Goosebumps .Each touch gave a her a chill that vibrated her  . Her heart skipped a beat or two when his thumb slowly stroked her lips.She just closed her eyes  trying to calm herself down. But today ..at present she didn't know what to do..She had always wanted Him to be this close to her..But now that he was… she wanted to run away….

Slowly he made her walk into the darkest corner of the room and made her stand against the wall. Still holding her, stroking her cheeks he replied ;

' I am happy today as I just realized that I am in love with the most beautiful, sweet, Crazy, mad girl I have ever met….'she opened her eyes in shock.

He smirked on seeing the glint in her eyes that he had fallen for!

'Want to meet her?' He added with a wink

She didn't know what to say..She knew that he was not talking about her…by the description he gave….

Slowly he took out something from his pocket…..'Khud dekh lo'…

She raised her eyes and saw her reflection on his mobile…She looked at Blinked rapidly and looked at him and the look that he was giving her made her blush . it was so intense ..as if he was piercing into her soul..

He Cocked his head sideways…and pulled her chin upwards making her eyes meet his..and said huskily..'In short..I am in love with you Dedhfutiya..'….

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the pm *runs away* 
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it! Thanks for the pm and please do pm me when update.😊
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Jus read all 3 parts love it can u pm me when u update please do continue