Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: laddoo598

I was wondering about the same..For most part, I think I am team ArHi..😆 I have no qualms in accepting that both are being idiots of the highest order right now..Idiots who are made for each other, idiots who will end up together no matter what others say or think about Khushi deserving someone better..😆

I think I am more of the show fan with Arnav finding a favour cos I can understand him much better than Khushi ...the day I understand her, I support her ..😊
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Exactly! Arnav fans never support his actions - we just try and understand the reasons behind them. But with Khushi fans its exactly the opposite! For them Khushi is NOT wrong and she is always right!

And that is why I keep wanting to see Khushi repent! Because whatever Arnav did was as a consequence of her actions - had she let on about Shyam and then Arnav would have reacted this way - not believing her - then it would be Arnav's fault alone - but this MU is totally her fault and she needs to realize that she is responsible for the mess she is in!

And believe me - if they show it as right and everyone understanding Khushi and her lame reasons - I am so gonna be pissed.

@bold: Couldn't agree more Anna..Had Khushi told Arnav about Shyam, and he chose not to believe her, then he would be the only one to blame for this MU..But now Khushi is equally as responsible, for not trusting him enough to tell him the truth, just like he didn't trust her enough to give her a chance to tell him her side of the story..

Not one of them is doodh ka dhula huya..Why glorify one by slinging mud on the other then?😕
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was wondering about the same..For most part, I think I am team ArHi..😆 I have no qualms in accepting that both are being idiots of the highest order right now..Idiots who are made for each other, idiots who will end up together no matter what others say or think about Khushi deserving someone better..😆

Sathu we are IPK and Arhi supporters who don't enter in to such post for our sanity ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

I think I am more of the show fan with Arnav finding a favour cos I can understand him much better than Khushi ...the day I understand her, I support her ..😊

Me too - ditto! I favor Arnav a bit much because I understand him - Khushi not much and I have not even been given a reason to. The day i like her - I praise her - otherwise I cannot force myself to like her antics! 😊
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tanu, Shanthi

I just wish to See Anjali confronting Khushi , with a well chosen words she must dent that halo atop Khushi's head ..

Stay far away from Khushi supporters, Sathya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I am already baptized by the Khushi Brigade  , Shanthi...Ain't scared anymore 😆😆😆
[/QUOTE]

I want AnJhali to give a dressing down to both Arnav and Khushi, for having the audacity to think they get to decide whats best for her..🤢

Also, I do believe AnJhali will side by Shyam at first, before finally accepting the truth..At that time, she will probably ask Khushi that is she was as pure and pristine as she claims to be, then why didn't she come and tell AnJhali the truth the moment she found out the same?

Oooh and Tanths, bohot himmatwali ho, I am legit scared of the Khushi supporters..😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Sathu we are IPK and Arhi supporters who don't enter in to such post for our sanity ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜†

That Is  very true, Lucky ...I simply run away from there ..😃
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

😕

I hope you are right Lucky! But I do not know what to expect! 😕 I think Arnav knowing the truth will blind him to the fact that he has done worse to her and he might not do anything - and others I cannot say much!

that is why i say we stuck in infinite loops of MU..where everyone is wrong and hiding things for that stupid shyam..

i really doubt why ASR  till now acting Clam on Shyam...by now he knew Shyam is still behind kushi..so he has to take some steps na..atleast warn Shyam to stay away from kushi...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am already baptized by the Khushi Brigade  , Shanthi...Ain't scared anymore 😆😆😆

😲😆 good for you sathya. how did you manage that??? I got roasted over the coals for saying that she did not go to the office with lunch for him😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@bold: Couldn't agree more Anna..Had Khushi told Arnav about Shyam, and he chose not to believe her, then he would be the only one to blame for this MU..But now Khushi is equally as responsible, for not trusting him enough to tell him the truth, just like he didn't trust her enough to give her a chance to tell him her side of the story..

Not one of them is doodh ka dhula huya..Why glorify one by slinging mud on the other then?😕

Exactly my point! God how many times have I screamed it over the forum only I know! None of them is Doodh ka dhula - both are at fault - cut both of them some slack! They both need to repent - they both need to regret - they both need to understand that they cannot play god!

Wish they would just grow up and have a conversation and stop behaving like two idiots! 😆
tanthya thumbnail

Stay far away from Khushi supporters, Sathya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I want AnJhali to give a dressing down to both Arnav and Khushi, for having the audacity to think they get to decide whats best for her..🤢

Also, I do believe AnJhali will side by Shyam at first, before finally accepting the truth..At that time, she will probably ask Khushi that is she was as pure and pristine as she claims to be, then why didn't she come and tell AnJhali the truth the moment she found out the same?

Oooh and Tanths, bohot himmatwali ho, I am legit scared of the Khushi supporters..😆

Tanu,

Once u jump into te freezing Icy cold river, u lose the fear of it...I have jumped twice  now I do not find it excruciating at all ..

Yes, Anjali may find it difficult to come out of her  delusional world ...At this Point..it depends on the PH house, Channel, and TRP..If TRP is very low and SP is breathing, they may go directly to Anjali confronting Shyam !!