Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree they should continue with what they begin dabba service should have been on for some time!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

ASR's office space is used by some other SP serial may be.. thts why change in scriptπŸ˜†
poor CVs they have manage the given resources

It could be that  Gupthas might be coming back
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abavi

I noticed if HP/ OP calls her bhabhi ASR doesnt mind.. In fact they call him bhai as well but when it comes to Office staff he doesnt want them too.. If he wants that segregation between employers and employees then it should apply for all right?

or is it because HP/OP were brought up at RM, they stay with the family, they have been with them for years kind of?

I think the prakashs must have been with the family forever. That's why there are so many of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Would not that undermine the very purpose she agreed to plus..won't the whole family turn against Payal too ..

I saw those comments..Seriously?? ASR should be sent to jail??He didn't kidnap her and then married her by force or anything..He made an offer, which she could have refused, yes there would have been repercussions but she had the full liberty to accept or reject the proposal..How is ASR a criminal in any of this??πŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slmu

I think the prakashs must have been with the family forever. That's why there are so many of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The new one is not another Prakash..Khushi called him HP, which means HP went and got a plastic surgery done overnight, now how the hell will Lakshmi recognize her Saiyaan??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

The new one is not another Prakash..Khushi called him HP, which means HP went and got a plastic surgery done overnight, now how the hell will Lakshmi recognize her Saiyaan??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi laddoo.. no he is diffrnt HP may be.. nt hari-prakash
may be hriday-prakash.πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

By Singing their own MEH Vey !! meh Meh Vey !!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Would not that undermine the very purpose she agreed to plus..won't the whole family turn against Payal too ..

both sisters have to face the heat of raizada  member's sathu..the way  shaymu played with anji's life is because of both sisters hiding the truth..anji ka fate acha  tho bhachgaye nahi tho..Guptha sisters how can they answer to them..

tanthya thumbnail

Aman had guts though, calling her bhabhi πŸ˜†... especially after the staff know he wants her to be called ma'am πŸ˜†

Aman can't be hurt by Arnav na..he stays within tht BT πŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slmu

Ya, complain because the guy you love married you forcibly, but don't bother about the guy who is leching after you and taking every opportunity to touch you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually, good idea send them both to jail and put us out of our misery πŸ˜†

Tell me about it πŸ˜† Paagal ho jati hoon main when I see such posts - darr ke maare I come back here πŸ˜†