Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Tanths, u won't believe what I read somewhere..Khushi is indulging Shyam because of ASR..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Apparently, if he weren't such a bad husband then she could have confided in him..Chalo, agreed, since these two have 0 trust between them, she can't confide in him, upar sey, she has this martyr complex thing going on where she wants to protect Arnav and AnJhali since according to her, both are so weak that they will drop dead after hearing the truth about Shyam..

Twisted but I can still swallow it with a pinch or more like bucket of salt..

But what is stopping her from talking to her family or her sister for that matter of fact?? Payal can help her, she stays in the same house, and she can help keep Shyam away from Khushi..

Also, Khushi's assumption that the kid will change Shyam has been proven wrong, right? Then why is she keeping mum now?? Hey bhaggu, dekha isiliye brain switch off kar dena chahiye, nothing makes  sense!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLsss Tanu exactly...Khushi's behavior no longer makes any scense!!!ConfusedπŸ˜†

No wonder Arnav is not sympathising...why just Arnav...most of the viewers are also finding it difficult to support her behavior des days!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tanths, u won't believe what I read somewhere..Khushi is indulging Shyam because of ASR..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Apparently, if he weren't such a bad husband then she could have confided in him..Chalo, agreed, since these two have 0 trust between them, she can't confide in him, upar sey, she has this martyr complex thing going on where she wants to protect Arnav and AnJhali since according to her, both are so weak that they will drop dead after hearing the truth about Shyam..

But what is stopping her from talking to her family or her sister for that matter of fact?? Payal can help her, she stays in the same house, and she can help keep Shyam away from Khushi..

Also, Khushi's assumption that the kid will change Shyam has been proven wrong, right? Then why is she keeping mum now?? Hey bhaggu, dekha isiliye brain switch off kar dena chahiye, nothing makes  sense!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I switched OF my mind  long back..thinking and looking for logic is waste of time in IPK..but this comedy tarck making me to Swich of the TV too..i don't know how long i can survive  this comedy and illogical track..

tanthya thumbnail

What Tha ??😲😲😲

See even If  she cant reveal anything  [ Although I simply do not understand this point] ..She can always take evasive action.. As  Arnav said, If she did not want to go with Shyam , she could have declined ... Khushi with her boundless creative ideas ca drum up one excuse but she failed to do so..

Second..Which fool will knowingly place herself in such a situation where she will be alone with her perp ..
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes we should switch off our brain because the female lead brain has been switched off since forever.Yes and she also a child who needs to be explained and does not enough common sense to judge what is right or wrong. Whom to say what and not.

The people viewer's are so πŸ˜†. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I have never been an actor's fan ever, I becomes the fan of the character and start to like the actor who portrays it. This is the limit I have set on myself, do not bother what they do in their personal life.

@Bold, agree I find this ridiculous and they tell us we are the ones who do not differentiate between reel and real. While they are the one who are not. 

Same here..I didn't know who Barun Sobti was before I started watching IPK..It was ASR who caught my fancy, and ASR compelled me to like the actor Barun Sobti..It was after IPK, that I went back and watched bits and pieces of BHPH..

Barun , I appreciate him a lot as an actor and a gem of a human being, but that is where it ends..Just because I like Barun, doesn't mean I can't differentiate between him and ASR, or when I defend ASR, I am doing it because I feel the need to defend Barun..The very notion is ridiculous..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu, the main problem is few fail to see both sides of the coin.. 

They have assumed and kept an image on Kushi that she is never wrong and whatever she does is right. its like saying 
step 1. Kushi is always right 
step 2. if kushi is wrong, then repeat step 1. 

You get the difference,none says Arnav should nt be punished, everyone wants Arnav to repent.. 
But with Kushi, again it gets back to Arnav should repent, falls on her knees and repent 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

If Arnav is Character Dheela, What is Shyam ??  "Maryada Purush" ??🀒😑😑

LOlsss I guessπŸ˜†...but we know na how Maryada Purush are des days!!!Ouch

Peeps dont kill me for saying this..but looks like Shyam is the new lead here!!!Angry🀒

Coz the actual leads are either Charecter Dheela or 5 yr old child-bride!!!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

I feel sorry for him. For all his talent, going shirtless for TRPs.πŸ˜•

But how many times he can save the TRP  shanthi.. seriously i don't like Barun shirt less ..he is Super hot in those Suits on Friday..that makes to watch barun not shirtless..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

I feel sorry for him. For all his talent, going shirtless for TRPs.πŸ˜•

No Probs yaar, its part of being in Show bizz.. what would be irritating is if that scene had cropped randomly ..
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I was getting bored on Saturday since you guys were not there. I made the major mistake posting in her post and now I regret it. πŸ˜†

Aree we were here only yesterday! U should have come here - bang on discussion we did on Arnav kiska hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Trust me salma - that is one reason I stopped making my posts - I was hell irritated when I and all of us who stood up for Arnav were labelled as domstic supporters and droolers and what not!

I aint making that mistake again!