Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

I thght dabba service is stopped by ASR..πŸ˜†

yeah ASR said na  shukla will handle your business , he said no need to come office na ..that's why she started tutions πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anna--

On the main forum! Which I try to resist going to - but a major discussion is happening that Arnav needs to be sent to jail and Khushi should complain! πŸ˜•

Ya, complain because the guy you love married you forcibly, but don't bother about the guy who is leching after you and taking every opportunity to touch you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually, good idea send them both to jail and put us out of our misery πŸ˜†
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vasiraju

yeah ASR said na  shukla will handle your business , he said no need to come office na ..that's why she started tutions πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I really feel for this girl.
She is like a bird, whose wings r chopped and forced to stay in a cage😭
vasiraju thumbnail

okay.. so shukla called him and asked for Khushi bhaabi over phone? or it was amaan who wanted his lunch?πŸ˜†

AP i was cracked up when Aman  asked about kushi bhabhi  on the phone..he was like god dammit  ab kushi ki nautanki  office tak  pahuchigayeeeπŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: slmu

Ya, complain because the guy you love married you forcibly, but don't bother about the guy who is leching after you and taking every opportunity to touch you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually, good idea send them both to jail and put us out of our misery πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Chalo me off now... Cya tomorrow ... 

Hugz πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doodleberry

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Chalo me off now... Cya tomorrow ... 

Hugz πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Bye Doods, GN
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I bashed 4 Lions superiors that TRP samjhao and SP Superiors took the idea and did their reach 7-9 pm... and if this is co-incidence then I have gone purely crazy. πŸ˜‘

Probably the Mothers fixed the tuition time as 7-9 so that they can watch the shows without hindrance...

PS: Mine keeps shouting/playing in front of TV, seeking my attention for odd chores from 8-8.30 they dont care about other shows, they I dont care even.. But for IPK...yeah they know their Momma's attention is not with themπŸ˜† Even I want to send them for tuition to Kushi... will she accept less than 5 year olds?
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I really feel for this girl.
She is like a bird, whose wings r chopped and forced to stay in a cage😭

That's why I really get angry... she is not God for heaven's sake and don't make her one... like ASR also, he is so unreal
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Arre I wud have chewed them up then if I wud have analyzed then...seriously what was that reaction from Khushi??? They never thought her character properly... in that case ASR's they keep it intact. 

Look how they made her do "Suhani lalallaa"... and they thought people will love it. 

Doods,

Hardcore Khushi fans loved it and it got featured in BBC  cos it got popular..but what the Cv's fail to comprhend is that Khushi is OTT, comical, hyper but at no point will she turn so clownish as to lower her dignity .. Her dignity was comromised on that day..
vasiraju thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

On the main forum! Which I try to resist going to - but a major discussion is happening that Arnav needs to be sent to jail and Khushi should complain! πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† why can't they stop watching serial ..she is sacrificing nari na..its her di in laws house she can't do it..