Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Bold : Bang on! That is what I have been saying! Why blame Arnav or Shyam also for that matter if she is least interested in fighting her battle!? Strangely her character is such that remembers her self - respect only when it comes to Arnav - but she forgets the same with Shyam. πŸ˜• How convinient to make the lead girl to hate the lead guy!

Frankly Salma - the amount of chances Khushi has given to Shyam - I think it is only fair Arnav should get the same after she comes to know of the truth. After all Arnav ne jo kiya MU mein kiya - Shyam toh khullam khulla kar raha hai! πŸ˜†

Also if she would have come clean with the Raizadas and then they would have not trusted her - then it would be completely their fault - but abhi the initial onus of the whole MU lies on her!

I read somewhere that Khushi kept  and is keeping silent bec  she did not want relationships broken..Whose relationship?? her  equation with all or Anjali's.. in case of Anjali..Then I would say that there is no relationship at all since Anjali-shyam's relationship is purely parasitic and mercenary.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is irritated and a bit scared when he is doing something to her - rest she does not care about Shyam at all! πŸ˜›

blame it on whoever u want, bt Khushi does nt seem moved a bit by Shyam's advancementπŸ˜•
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Kabootar bheji thi, no jawab from ur side , so thought weekend activities caught up with ya and  u opted for early night

I saw it ...it took 11/2 hrs for me to decide whether I'll continue analyzing or not to be honest and then thought once I decide and then let send my kabootar to you with the answer...

Then came to IF and saw some of the discussions and realized people are so much into the serial but the makers keep on changing Khushi's character as per their mood swings... Is it really worth it???
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

How come there has been no article or segment about this new entry??

With the way the CV's keep switching  the track, I'll believe when she is on screen..😊
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi zu, shanthi, anki, ap, monsi, anna, sunflower, doods n sathya any1 elseEdited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: slmu

huggsss all

πŸ€—

Hugzzz to alll

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

I saw it ...it took 11/2 hrs for me to decide whether I'll continue analyzing or not to be honest and then thought once I decide and then let send my kabootar to you with the answer...

Then came to IF and saw some of the discussions and realized people are so much into the serial but the makers keep on changing Khushi's character as per their mood swings... Is it really worth it???

Ha !! My Doubting Thomasina ... dont be fickle like Khushi.. be steadfast like Nani ..

Sometimes I get  those doubts too but then I think of the gang and the discussions I have wiht them..Donno whether it contributes to the show or not but it certainly helps in in giving me a new perspective regarding life..
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bold : Bang on! That is what I have been saying! Why blame Arnav or Shyam also for that matter if she is least interested in fighting her battle!? Strangely her character is such that remembers her self - respect only when it comes to Arnav - but she forgets the same with Shyam. πŸ˜• How convinient to make the lead girl to hate the lead guy!

Frankly Salma - the amount of chances Khushi has given to Shyam - I think it is only fair Arnav should get the same after she comes to know of the truth. After all Arnav ne jo kiya MU mein kiya - Shyam toh khullam khulla kar raha hai! πŸ˜†

Also if she would have come clean with the Raizadas and then they would have not trusted her - then it would be completely their fault - but abhi the initial onus of the whole MU lies on her!

@Bold, I agree maybe I feel right now Sanaya is not able to portray the feelings regarding Shaym correctly or I fail to read her right.

Sometimes I find difficulty reading her, the friday's episode was the only one where I read her correctly. 

Exactly she would have done the part and when the truth would have come out it would be on Raizada's head, right now it dangling not only on her head but the Gupta's as well.

I hope the cv's show this correctly if they go on the typical SP route of making the hero a bad guy and absolve the girl I will give up on them. 

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

blame it on whoever u want, bt Khushi does nt seem moved a bit by Shyam's advancementπŸ˜•

That is the feeling I get too ..πŸ˜•
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Going for lunch - c ya guys when I am back!