Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathuuu bitiyaaa...ekdum bhonderful analysis kii ho...tum toh ekdumhi gaad gifated ho...πŸ˜†

i am bherry expressed...🀣

Hellooo Anna and others as well...:)
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

thank you ... here you are the SUN...the  satya/ truth... such an appropriate user name you have my dear...to  dispel all the gloom in the forum... along with all the other reduxians ( I mean the analysists not readers ) who are present here in all their glory ... the system feels incomplete even if one is missing ...

Aww, Sweetheart..That is one huge compliment that you have given me  πŸ€—...

So true..It is everyone who makes up the REDUX.. with even one missing, the brilliance dims ..If we analysts are the  solar system , then u readers are that vast universe who has given us the space and holds us together ..πŸ˜ƒ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
its really amazing to see the amount of effort that you guys put in each day ...loved all analysis done in this thread...brilliant with words and choice of songs...πŸ‘
πŸ‘
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Lucky,

Awesome !!...

I loved the Khushi one very much πŸ˜›

OH thank you so much sathuπŸ˜ƒ ..i am glad that you liked kushi's lines more..i felt intensity is missing in those lines  ..but here kushi is only angry on ASR..i thought its better  not to go deep and intense lines for kushi..bcoz deep inside she still  loves  him ..

yeah i don't know sathu its a recent movie..will check it and tell you 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Sathuuu bitiyaaa...ekdum bhonderful analysis kii ho...tum toh ekdumhi gaad gifated ho...πŸ˜†

i am bherry expressed...🀣

Hellooo Anna and others as well...:)

oo Kaa Hai, Humao jaanath hai ke tum padhne zaroor aaogi  sirf aaogi hi nahi, meri hawwtwa par bhi nazar dhaalogi  aur drool karogi..tumhari muh chupana zaroori tha na..issliye yeh bhonderful analysis pesh kiya ..ab aankhen isse uppar math karna..samjhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thankoo , Maamiji Khush hogayi tho hum bhi khushi ...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

its really amazing to see the amount of effort that you guys put in each day ...loved all analysis done in this thread...brilliant with words and choice of songs...πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Thank You,riti ..I agree we got some hugely talented writers in this thread whose analysis and poems makes us gasp in wonder..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

OH thank you so much sathuπŸ˜ƒ ..i am glad that you liked kushi's lines more..i felt intensity is missing in those lines  ..but here kushi is only angry on ASR..i thought its better  not to go deep and intense lines for kushi..bcoz deep inside she still  loves  him ..

yeah i don't know sathu its a recent movie..will check it and tell you 

I loved her lines, Lucky cos u made her spunky without being  arrogant, sensitive without turning her into a whiner ...the lines reflect her frustration beautifully ..
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

hey Tants, Doods, Pam and others... Excellent as usual!
Actually I missed the last two episodes and first read all your analysis over the weekend, before watching those episode on net... The moment I read Doods

post and saw that she had bashed the CVs lesser and in friday update was actually praising them, I realised that I have missed fabulous episodes!

So here goes my points to ponder, Please bear with me, I saw both the episodes back to back and so I havent restricted this to the friday episode alone!

Arnav:

1. He asked Kushi where she had gone so many times, this was very different from the time he asked her to marry him, without giving any reason... He had seen her then with Shyam on the terrace and acted angrily, now also he saw her with Shyam and acted angrily, but the only difference is he asked her, desperately wishing it was different and Shyam meant nothing to her. This hope budding from the days of togetherness and the very act of hers which suggested that she was honest and righteous person that he came to know just a few minutes before. Hadnt she done something very noble and given away the money to the needy? He had thought she was a gold digger, someone who would do anything for money- long time back.. but opinion has changed slowly when he learnt what type of a person she is and now for the first time here was a solid proof!

2. If you notice, this was the first time he had seen Shyam and Kushi alone together or anything secretive transpired between them after the haste marraige. He had seen them in the terrace and then after that in the room, he had witnessed them exchanging glances. Though it was a look of loathing from Kushi's

side, Shyams actions of immediately withdrawing his hand from Anjali had been enough to convince Arnav that Kushi was not happy with Shyam's gestures of love towards Anjali. Then they got married and then he never saw any gesture of love from Kushi towards Shyam after that and when he saw them together, he could'nt help feeling helpless, and asked her again and again where she had gone... for even if he didnt realise, he had grown to believe that Kushi will value this marriage and fall in love with him. He had been convinced of Kushi's change of heart or he had hoped for a change of heart unknowlingly when there was no obvious gestures from Kushi's side towards shyam, though he had not forgiven her, But today, from the Angle he was looking at them, he misunderstood again!

3.Even though she had been treated badly by him, when he comes to tell her he knows that she had gone to get medicines, he doesnt apologise, He has the apology in his eyes but doesnt say it out, because he still has not come out of the helpless feeling that Kushi loves Shyam and he wants her to say something about it which will assure him so, but she simply says she has nothing to tell him and walks away! And at that moment, he justifies himself that she still went with shyam and justifies his actions to himself! When he comes to know of truth, not only his actions but these samll moments which hinted him of truth, all moments where he neglected the possibility of her goodness and judged otherwise, strengthening his belief that she is indeed a cheater, conect the dots in the wrong way, justifying his actions will come and haunt him!

Kushi:

1.He is my Husband and yes he has rights to touch me! this only shows how she takes this marriage seriously. But why does'nt she push him away? She always seems to take that liberty only with Arnav, when he holds her out of anger she pushes him away angrily, it seems to be a game beteen them! but with Shyam, she loaths him and does'nt even want to do anything with him... but this is self protection is'nt it? Atleast crush his foot with your heal Kushi!

2.When Arnav confronts her for Answers, her reactions and answers were fabulous.. Have'nt I waited for answers from the day we got maried? I dont have any answers or what do you want me to answer? and I am done with talking ot you... Wasnt this done before as well? and what happened when they decided not to talk to eachother?   they started growing even closer! and I dont doubt the history will repeat itself.

3.The Silent treatment always works... it had worked before for ASR, when they came back home on Haldi night and now its working like magic! more intense and more aggressive impact on ASR! he had ordered her to follow what he would say. She is not the submissive type, but she goes on to give silent treatment and make him realise his mistake.

4.There is one moment when she also realises, that subconsciously she yearns for his love when she witnesses that husband's love, we want her to connect the

dots here... But she is far from doing that, her senses of want and hope only letting her to yearn for it, reasoning would come but has to be triggered by

something or someone...

Arnav and Kushi:

1. The words that he says when he realises that she is not speaking to him is all provoking, not intended to hurt her, but rather to make her speak, but she takes it as his wish to be fulfilled since the last day he had told her so...you wanted this, now you get what you want, let me see how much you like this... She is sure of her victory in this.. Had'nt she sensed he is someone who wouldnt tell his true feelings out? Bulls eye! He wanted to make her puppet and he had turned a Puppet in her hands!

2. The scenes where he misses her were done nicely, the polite indifference initially turns to acute desperateness to find her and atleast see if she is ok -

fingers crossed for CVs not to turn it into a Comedy plot again...

Others:

1.Shyam is getting bolder and bolder by the day, he had seen the Key in the wallet before, but he wanted to make sure that the key was housed there only..
2. Mami and Payal scenes were targeted at making their bond stronger. Mami wil be mami, but in case of Payal's rightenousness, Mami will override her prejudices and stand beside Payal.
3. Anjali clearing Kushi's Name -Bulls Eye Doods! but where did she go? why was Arnav telling her she could have  returned back or something? did everyone other than Nani and Kushi and Arnav gone to temple?
4. Where is HP? OP has come back after vacation?

Innuendos in dialogues

1. I wont let you go Kushi
-Would you be screaming the same some time in future Arnav?

2. If you are not finished yet, finish it off, let out all the anger, show it to me...
- Frustrated Kushi told Arnav, but it seems that Arnav is all for it, This anger that he shows towards her would intensify since now shyam has become bolder andhe would create situations which will provoke Arnav to do so. Also I feel the consummation of maaraige would not happen anytime soon, for Arnav to humiliate Kushi would hurt her again with words in effect to he would never consummate or let her bear him progeny as he never values this marraige. This would hit her hard, for though she keeps saying six months, she does considers the marraige sacred!

Hahaha moment in the middle of intense scene :

Aman asking to speak to Kushi Bhabi as his hot headed boss has lost his patience and temper and so Aman wants to talk to Kushi to sort out or search for the file! How much the office staff will start to rely on Kushi Bhabhi in future for their Boss's good temper only time will say!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You have a long way to go then! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜† U are also here - and I am also here - ab dheere dheere sab pata chal jayega! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The anticipation kills me but will try to control my impatience πŸ˜ƒ
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

oo Kaa Hai, Humao jaanath hai ke tum padhne zaroor aaogi  sirf aaogi hi nahi, meri hawwtwa par bhi nazar dhaalogi  aur drool karogi..tumhari muh chupana zaroori tha na..issliye yeh bhonderful analysis pesh kiya ..ab aankhen isse uppar math karna..samjhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thankoo , Maamiji Khush hogayi tho hum bhi khushi ...

ooo...hum nazarwa daalat hain?????
who eyes whom...hum sab jaanat hai...zyaada bholi naaahi bano tum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

humaari har nazar pe bas ek hi naam...ek hi imagewa hai...πŸ˜†samjhiooo...hello hi bye bye..πŸ˜†