Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
A lovely Read dearies...beautifully read and put in words...
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Satya ,
Finally your analysis is out ๐Ÿ˜› loved it.. 
have to admit i always feel for Arnav's character but for the first time in fridays's episode i  felt realy bad for kushi. It was sad to watch her crave for a little love from the man she loves :( 

We got to see glimpses of how his life is going to be once she leaves him, heart breaking ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Wishing for this MU to get cleared soon.. ๐Ÿ˜›

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sathya loved ur post.. ๐Ÿค—    ur choosing perfect songs as well๐Ÿค—

The spoiler's dint go well with me as i want repentance from both sides otherwise even this will look single sided to me lik his love, his care, his repentance .. It should nt be shown like she was right coz she wasnt right .. 

Friday's episode made me so look forward for MU clearation at the sooner.. These two need each other badly.. But seriously i felt bd for Kushi as well. Arnav and Kushi's childhood has been so terrible that they are waiting for that undying love in their life. Though Kushi has so many ppl around her, she is still alone, always felt n outsider to their family , she longs for his love, for the first time ever i felt this girl longs for his love, she badly badly wants to be loved from him. 
And he, though he has so many around him, he just stays a backbone to his family, a sole bread earner, a wall which protects his family from any tide or evil,he loves his beloved one's unconditionally, but has never had any with whom he could share his pain, his grief, his all pain has been hidden deep inside, their has been none to nourish his pain and get him out of that darkness , a very young child grew up as a man very quick for his di, lost the very important part of his life his childhood.. Its only and only kushi who can get him out of this darkness, he is dying his love to be reciprocated by her, he is dying to be loved by her ..

Oh god when will these two get to know about each other's love.. 
When will their pyar get a name?? 
*sigh* me running out of patience.. I so want them to break all the walls around them coz though they are surrounded by such a big family they are both still alone, and its only them who can heel each other's pain.. And im gonna hate CVs if they make these scene very short lived. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: IPKKNDFAN29

@ Hey Tanthya, you summarised Khushi so well here today, ๐Ÿ‘ for the highlighted portion of your description of Khushi, you must be remembering yesterday that when most of ppl felt that Khushi also needs to earn Arnav's Love , I had made that comment abt Khushi leaving him bcz of her dignity, this is what i meant. ( though I couldnt get the right words)...

I would say Khushi already has Arnav's love but she has to earn the acceptance of it and for Arnav, Yes he has to earn her love,respect ...Khushi will leave the house.. Otherwise that 6 months would not be reiterated again and again ..

Everytime when ever Khushi has had a smallest faintest hint from Arnav abt acceptance, attraction & love between them, she has gone and doublechecked with, questioned him,(bcz somewhere in her soul is that yearning for unconditional acceptance, where she is treated equal, where she doesnt get crushed by gratitude) its He who  has shyed from repling.

They have to stop playing games and be on the same page for once..When she wants answers, he refuses to give and when he is ready, she refuses to listen.. what this two lack is the patience to wait for another ..it is about themselves ..

Its like once burnt, twice shy and when one gets rejected in life for no matter whatever reasons, next time if the thing is handed on Silver platter you still hesitate. Same is the Case with Khushi
& for me the situation is like between Suicide & Homicide which is bigger crime, definitely Homicide just for the reason you can/you are responsible for actions and life but hurting someone else life is a NO NO Zone for anyone. Khushi when she chose to stay quiet did not hurt intentionally anyone( again some one mentioned that KHUSHI by choosing to stay silent had put Anjali's life in Danger, but at that point or till today Khushi is not aware that Shyam plans to Kill anjali, if ever she gets a hint to this she will definitely stand up, no matter what the costs are)
but Arnav definitely was trying to protect his territory or DI yet had sacrified KHUSHI's happiness & dreams Like a provincial Lamb. Thats what the difference between these two broken winged birds of love.

I differ here, No body gives u the right to make a decision over something when it directly pertains  to another person, Khushi erred when she  unilaterally decided to keep quiet ..Arnav had no intention of keeping quiet , He went immediately to acquaint his sister and was stopped by her fragile health and the news of impending Motherhood...Getting married to Khushi was not his instant  thought either , He had no intention of marrying Khushi   but  opted for Marriage  due to the pregnancy factor ...Both gave up their life so that their sisters could live in a bubble ..The lover came later but till marriage it was only Brother at work as was the sister in Khushi..

@ Doodleberry : Great Analysis, Loved the lines
"Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart."

Thank You, IP29

M In Blue
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The silence spoke volumes in Friday's episode, and I loved every single minute of it! 

What a creative episode dished out by the CV's - bravo! The effect it had on me as the audience was mind numbing, so I can only imagine what this silence did to Arnav's character. And what a difference Khushi makes to the show - clearly! 

Kudos for the analysis Tanthya and Doodleberry - I've been waiting for this one since last night! 

x
sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Tants... beautiful! especially  about Khushi... what can I say ... left me in tears!! Thanks for sharing and kept waiting for your analysis since yesterday. Thanks again ๐Ÿค—
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya sathu  janu my reply is on 17th page..mere poetic andaaz may ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,how is your weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

Hi Satya ,

Finally your analysis is out ๐Ÿ˜› loved it.. 
have to admit i always feel for Arnav's character but for the first time in fridays's episode i  felt realy bad for kushi. It was sad to watch her crave for a little love from the man she loves :( 

We got to see glimpses of how his life is going to be once she leaves him, heart breaking ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Wishing for this MU to get cleared soon.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi Prathima ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, Finally the whole Analysis is out , So sorry to have kept u all waiting ..

Yes, Khushi and Arnav both tugged at our hearts ...

M hoping that the MU gets cleared too but with conviction, depth and intensity ..I do not want it to be rushed...๐Ÿ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya sathu  janu my reply is on 17th page..mere poetic andaaz may ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,how is your weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Will check, Jaanu..

Weekened..it just seemed as if it was here just now  and poof ..it is ending already

How was Your's ??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: softpetal

Tants... beautiful! especially  about Khushi... what can I say ... left me in tears!! Thanks for sharing and kept waiting for your analysis since yesterday. Thanks again ๐Ÿค—

Thank You, Soft Petal ..

It was a episode which left you with a lump  in ur throat ...

My pleasure that you liked the analysis, Sweetheart ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š