Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hey there! 😃

Just wanted to say - I am becoming a fan of your analysis now! Please keep writng and bringing them in!

Love :)

Hey-llo there Anna! Thanks for letting me know... to be honest, I have picked up and learnt a lot from you, Tanthya, Princess, and DB... you guys cover the episodes so neatly - with acute insights and explanations. One just can't help but get addicted to your daily episode analysis! 🤓

like, I never really knew about the effect and usage of 'Triangles' until I read DB's post one day! We, readers and forum members learn so many new things just by reading your posts.

It's great to be part of Redux - and yeah, I hope I can contribute good pieces over here 😊

Happy Easter in advance!!

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wahin toh sirf Arnav ki feelings and Arnva ka confusion dikhta hai - Khushi needs to be more expressive! I do not understand her either - she is tooo righteous! 😆😆

Wahin toh why are we seeing only Arnav's confusion and thoughts.

I thought Khushi was a parallel lead why is her thoughts missing. No one is too righteous in real life. She needs to be expressive.

Her mistake will be made to look like righteousness and I do not want to see that. 
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ doodle,

i have no words for this. how u managed to pick up this thread...👏👏👏

2. Secondly, I liked your appeal to the viewers about watching Star Plus from 7-9 pm through Khushi's voiceover - "haftein mein paanch din aap humare saath rahenge sham 7-9 baje, thik hain". Good for the TVR and TRP but, don't forget to educate the viewers about TRP also, the viewers will learn definitely. Make it direct so they learn. 

one thing just came to my mind: why were they having the fight in d staircase? Arnav bends ...pulls Khushi up to him... khushi pulls him back... she is about to fall.. when arnav held her and this time he didnt honor khushi's choice ... he held her close to him... does all this means they r going to hold each other from falling apart... saving each other... staying together in d ups and downs of life. can this be of any symbolism or am i reading too much into it.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ doodle,

hats off to u for picking up d clue.👏👏👏
Khushi's voice over for watching SP everyday 7 to 9 for 5 days a week.

one thing just came to my mind: why were they having the fight in d staircase? Arnav bends ...pulls Khushi up to him... khushi pulls him back... she is about to fall.. when arnav held her and this time he didnt honor khushi's choice ... he held her close to him... does all this means they r going to hold each other from falling apart... saving each other... staying together in d ups and downs of life. can this be of any symbolism or am i reading too much into it.
Nia.D thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Happy Easter 😃

I'll make a small analysis today. It's a holiday here so don't have much time on hand. Loved today's episode, donno why, but something special it was. The "Silent Treatment" and "Ignoring someone" is the best way to break one. Yeah, an episode where the last part made my heart ache. Any person of any persona can handle anything but silence and ignore from the person whom you hold dear and near to your heart, NEVER. Today's episode reminded me of last week's episode when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed. Yeah, like she missed his hurtful talks that day, he missed her jibber jabber today. Maami appropriately named them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds".  Indeed they are. Today's message was all about "Maan - Abhimaan".  

Let's come to the episode. If you watch the episode at first you may feel the story hasn't moved and it's just filler. No. It's not filler rather the story did move forward with the stage being set for Arnav and Khushi's brain to start the work that was pending since long. Right from the first scene it was perfect even with Maami-Payal scene. Yes, their bond has become stronger and she is happy to have a daughter-in-law who is golden at heart but still Maami being herself was really a fun to watch. How can the creative change her character??? When a person has not changed in the last 45 years (I guess that should be her age), how can anyone change now??? Her character was perfect in today's episode and she was plain sad for not winning. The reason was Payal's righteousness but that's how Maami is, sarcastic. I am glad that CVs didn't change her. This is the Maami I like and I need her English Vocab for future references.

-- I too liked the fact that they've retained Mami's character - she's great as she is - and, though she did say 'Gets out' to Payal, it didn't have the same 'mean' tone like earlier - it seemed like a slightly mellowed version of her former self, but not too diluted too.

Then cometh another character - Shyaam Manhar Jha. Finally I got my Villain and his character traits back.  Manipulative, Selfish to the core but portraying his caring side to the world, portraying to be the perfect partner for their "apple of their eyes" - Anjali, Treacherous, Opportunist, Focused. This is Shyaam Manohar Jha who CANNOT take money from ASR. That is completely against his mission. So, here comes his scheme. He manipulated Naani so that he can get a proof of where Arnav keeps his Key. Didn't he know earlier that Arnav keeps his key in the wallet when Payal interrupted his mission??? Anjali and HP caught him red handed??? I guess so.  Then why did the CVs forget that; Anyway, I liked that he purposely stumbled upon ASR and now, I think Anjali will provide the hint to Arnav that Shyaam was searching the file in his closet with the thread. I love this husband-wife duo. They are match made in heaven. Anjali will hand over the "Sacred Thread" to Shyaam in presence of Arnav or may be Khushi but I want both Arnav and Khushi as then they can connect the dots separately. Khushi will connect with the file that Arnav didn't wanna discuss in front of her with Mr. Roy and Arnav will connect with today's Wallet and thread scene. He'll realize it's all about the file and this will trigger Arnav that if Shyaam - Khushi is close then why Shyaam didn't ask Khushi for the file. She could have easily helped him, right??? There comes his first confusion about the "fishiness" in "Shyaam ' Khushi Business".

-- I love the way you process your thoughts... never thought about these various angles to the situation.

Now comes Khushi's turn in connecting the dots. She will start also, Just a trigger. If she finds out about Shyaam trespassing to their bedroom and to Arnav's closet, then she might connect it with Mr. Roy's documents which should lead her to Arnav's declining to talk to Mr. Roy in her presence. Now this should lead her to the conclusion that Arnav is suspicious of her being involved with Shyaam. Khushi being Khushi the moment she figures out Shyaam is the catalyst in this entire situation she will definitely demand answers from him; there comes another round of face-off between Shyaam and Khushi. 

Coming to Arnav-Khushi face off, well it will happen but how, can only say on Monday. For this to happen, the first scene today between Arnav and Anjali was very important. Well well, didn't I just tell you yesterday that Anjali will clear the air about why Khushi kept quiet in front of Arnav. Eventually, Arnav will also figure out that though Khushi could have easily disregarded her promise to Anjali of keeping quiet but she maintained her promise; she took the wrath of his anger yet, didn't open her mouth not for Anjali's sake but for his sake, for he will panic learning of Anjali's dizziness. Then his confusion will be clouding more about Khushi Kumari Gupta. This loop that I described yesterday will only close when Arnav will learn why Khushi didn't speak what her fiance did, that day by the pool to Arnav. He will realize that day, Khushi didn't disclose about Shyaam's truth because of "his sake".

Before I get into the details of "Maan - Abhimaan", I'll just talk about some points in my little chat to Star and 4 Lions:- 

1. Thanks to you 4 Lions and Star that you listened and stopped drying clothes by the pool. That was so not suitable to Raizada's status. 

2. Secondly, I liked your appeal to the viewers about watching Star Plus from 7-9 pm through Khushi's voiceover - "haftein mein paanch din aap humare saath rahenge sham 7-9 baje, thik hain". Good for the TVR and TRP but, don't forget to educate the viewers about TRP also, the viewers will learn definitely. Make it direct so they learn. 

3. Thirdly, internet does teach many things so does books otherwise various publications wouldn't have released ebooks for kindle and other gazettes. 😃

-- 👏 👏 👏 Awesome DB!!!

"Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart."

Today's episode portrayed beautifully to one important aspect of love and that is "Chagrin" or "Abhimaan" in hindi. In the words of Mother Teresa - "See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls". Isn't it??? We really need silence to touch our souls. You know what I do when I am in the juncture of taking important decisions of my life??? I just take my car and drive away closer to the nature, where there is tranquility, where there is calmness, where there is peace and sit and think what has happened and why did it happen and why I let it happen in the first place. Then looking at the trees and stars and the vastness of the sky, I realize the answer this nature provides silently. Intellectuals said it appropriately that the answer is always in the question.We have to figure out the hint. Yes, Hint. 

Today when Khushi had eavesdropped Arnav and Anjali's conversation at the dining table her heart and soul were crying for the answer that she is unable to find; her heart was questioning why this person is so complicated to read. Yes, she is confused and why she will not be??? It was just yesterday when during the Heer-Ranjha act Arnav had almost poured out his heart and when she questioned him about that, she was blatantly refused. What can this girl do if she gets contradictory vibes from the only person who has won her heart??? Today she saw him caring for his sister but at the same time she also forgot that day when he cared for her too. Did she remember that??? NO. She will when she questions herself. That day also when she fainted and the entire family were with her but it was Arnav who was more worried, the same way he was today at the dining table. But yeah, how will she remember if just some hours back he thrashed her heart a-gain. That's why I said, she needs to question herself on why he is indifferent all of a sudden??? What happened in between before and after haldi ceremony that his attitude have taken a complete 360* turn??? Why this sudden volte-face in his emotions and attitude??? Of course she was hurt witnessing him loving and caring towards all of the family members, esp, his Di except her but she is not realizing that the people who are angry with you, they feel the right to do so. You have given him the "Authority" for your heart beats for him; for he is the one from where you need the most affection from.

The same way Arnav felt when Khushi denied answering his questions. Yes, when she left without answering Arnav said the first word - "So, what if Di ne kahan dawai lane ke liye, Khushi Shyaam ke saath jane ke liye maana bhi toh kar sakti thi". This was "Nothing" but purely "Abhimaan". Yes, it was. It was the "lover" in Arnav demanded and not the "brother". The brother in Arnav should have been happy that his wife had taken care of his sister but no, the moment Anjali confirmed Khushi went 'coz she requested, he bid adieu from there and went straight up to Khushi to apologize.

[I loved the small touch by the CVs where Naani came and asked Arnav whether he is searching someone. He said - No and then when HP came he asked about Khushi. I hope therez a continuation when Naani passes this view of her's that she found Arnav looking for someone and HP informs her that Arnav was looking for her. She will start thinking a bit and it's high time she acts towards it. I know she started today and after today's "Ignore" and "Silence" act, she will be able to connect the dots. ]

Didn't I say that both are equals for both have said spiteful words to each other? Khushi  said  - "humhein aap ko kuch bhi batane ki koi zaroorat nehin hain" and Arnav said - "yahan toh you've made my life hell anyway". WOW.  I love these two. They are perfect for each other. It was hurtful, really really hurtful but the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada has no idea that what "IGNORE" is all about. He blurted this is hell and Khushi decided to show him what a hell actually looks like. I loved her attitude - "so you wanted this, well I'll serve you with a silver platter". There you go Arnav Singh Raizada, ENJOY. She started giving him the "Ignore" and "Silent" treatment; first day he didn't feel much of a difference because right now he is under the impression that she doesn't love him; but the second day when he came back from office he started experiencing the "VOID" that his heart was feeling; without that one voice, without that one look, without that one smile, without that one bickering, without that one warmth. His heart was empty, his room was empty, his entire world came to a standstill. I loved the "Last Rabba Ve" where Arnav went to freshen up and he turned back and started remembering the moments touching the stars, that was PERFECT RV till date, of all the Rabba Ves. That moment my heart really ached; I really felt as, if she comes right now in this room, he will run and hug her and exactly remember his Di's words and say - "kahan chali gayi thi tum ??? pata hain how worried I was??? Don't you dare do that to me again???"  Yes, he would have said for as Helen Rowland says ~ "A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet".  

Look at the below picture how he came purring at her feet :- 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS ANALYSIS AND PASTE IT TO OTHER SITES. 

Lovely to read as always! Plus, the last quote is perfect in relation with Arnav's plight yesterday 😆

Happy Easter to you!

P.S: My comments are in
dark red

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Wahin toh why are we seeing only Arnav's confusion and thoughts.

I thought Khushi was a parallel lead why is her thoughts missing. No one is too righteous in real life. She needs to be expressive.

Her mistake will be made to look like righteousness and I do not want to see that. 

Khushi is parallel lead but I feel the creative sometimes forget that! And I say this because Arnav's character is never messed up with - Khushi's is - more often than not. I want to see her monologues - they are important!

I know - I do not want to see her rigfhteousness projected as right too. Keeping a secret that was not hers - however good the reason might be - is not right! 😡

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😊

Originally posted by: sea.nymph

Hey there! 😃

Just wanted to say - I am becoming a fan of your analysis now! Please keep writng and bringing them in!

Hey-llo there Anna! Thanks for letting me know... to be honest, I have picked up and learnt a lot from you, Tanthya, Princess, and DB... you guys cover the episodes so neatly - with acute insights and explanations. One just can't help but get addicted to your daily episode analysis! 🤓

like, I never really knew about the effect and usage of 'Triangles' until I read DB's post one day! We, readers and forum members learn so many new things just by reading your posts.

It's great to be part of Redux - and yeah, I hope I can contribute good pieces over here 😊

Happy Easter in advance!!

[/QUOTE]

Hello Nymph! I would take that as a compliment but I guess I myself owe my writing and analysis to Doodhs and Sathya - its after coming here that I have started analysing small things - otherwise I would post in the forum randomly anything! 😆

Welcome to the Redux family and I say it on behalf of everyone who is and has become a part of it 😊

Happy easter in advance to you too :)))

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi is parallel lead but I feel the creative sometimes forget that! And I say this because Arnav's character is never messed up with - Khushi's is - more often than not. I want to see her monologues - they are important!

I know - I do not want to see her rigfhteousness projected as right too. Keeping a secret that was not hers - however good the reason might be - is not right! 😡

I agree she had the chance to tell him when he asked her as she was crying on his shoulder she blew it.

This was not her's to keep, the Raizada's has the right to know. Even if they do not believe at her 1st. 

Does she not even feel guilty of knowing Shaym's true colour from the family and Arnav and not telling them. 

At least we got to see that Payal does feel guilty of keeping this secret from Aakash.

Now the whole Gupta parivar has amnesia regarding this. They should be feeling guilty about this, how can they even look in the eye of the Raizada's family by keeping such a big thing about their son in law.

What are the cv's trying to show is beyond me.
Nia.D thumbnail

Sathya, Doodhs and all Redux Members - Hiii! 🤗 Happy Weekend!!! 😊

Sathya - U have not updated yet with the whole analysis - but you have had me in with the song! Can I say what excellent choce in music u have!? If Bairi Piya was awesome - Ae ajnaabi is FANTABULOUS!!! 👏 👏 *Will edit when you update* :)

Coming to my analysis of today's episode ; Today's episode can and cannot be called a drag. If I have to see the continuity from yesterday's episode then it sure was a drag - because clearly Khushi is not gonna pick up any hints. I have quite much feeling that Khushi will somehow just stumble upon the truth and then will her brains pick up on every word Arnav said. Yesterday's episode - I felt was to give Khushi every clue to reach to an answer - but I do not see it happening any time soon and I do not know what the Creatives are playing at.

-- You know what Anna, even I keep thinking that there must be a good reason behind why the CV's aren't showing Khushi connecting the dots, I mean, especially after the numerous hints thrown her way by Arnav during their arguments. She's probably hurt by all his words, to actually focus on the meaning behind them right now. It is possible as you say, that Khushi may stumble upon the truth - and all the hints will flash in front of her, and join to complete the current jigsaw puzzle. Will have to wait and see about this one.

Coming to the equations and their analysis ;

ARNAV ANJALI EQUATION

Their equation is something that I really like to watch out and I wish more of this would be shown. The reason being - this is the main equation on the brink of which the whole track is running. It is the Arnav Anjali bond - the brother sister bond that gives this track the push and I want to see more of it - time and again.

Today it was adorable to see Arnav stop Anjali from eating Papaya - and Anjali asking him to relax and not fuss over. We were not shown the concern from Arnav's side for Anjali's pregnancy specifically after he and Khushi got married - and today we saw that. True -it was  for Arnav to know where Khushi had gone - but nevertheless it was cute. More such scenes should be shown in my view. Moreover Barun and Daljeet look so good as bro and sis.

MAMI PAYAL EQUATION

I do not understand this equation at all. One day its Hot - the other day it is cold - small scene - Payal complementing Mami - and Mami retorting back - I could not see any significance in it and I do not know why it was even there.

-- I did not exactly like this scene, but I did like the fact that Mami hasn't changed, she's still sad about losing, and she's such a dramebaaz, I couldn't expect less from her

😆

SHYAM - NANI - ARNAV EQUATION

Shyam has started making his move - and that is what has kept the story on a teeny weeny bit of progression today. He knows what he wants and that is the file. Now even I am getting desperate to know that what the hell is in that file!? He comes in and uses his charm on Nani - using her beliefs against Arnav. We all know that Shyam has always been treated like a son - a guide of the family - everyone listened to him before and everyone will till the truth comes out - and that is what will stand against Khushi in the beginning. It will be gradually that everyone in the family will move away from Shyam and towards Khushi.

Shyam made his move to find the key - played his game well - used Nani as a bait - who used her emotions and Anjali to get Arnav to do what she wanted to do I hence giving shyam that chance to know what he wanted to know. One thing I did not understand - why dint shyam just take the key when he picked the wallet up!? Arnav would not have checked it there and then right!? Now - one more move from Shyam that we can expect is to try steal the key and either get caught or be successful - and finally let us know what is the mystery behind that file!

ARNAV KHUSHI EQUATION

And here comes my favorite part - The Arnav Khushi equation! :)) Starting with is Barun looked gorgeous in green and Khushi in purple! Now coming to their equation :

Khushi sees Arnav taking care of Anjali and she is surprised to see the duality in his character. She cannot understand how one man can care for his di so much and hate and hurt her so badly - tears in her eyes are a reflection of what she feels and how much she is hurt of his cold - hearted behavior towards her. I personally would have expected the hints to come in play here and she could have linked two and two - but no! Nothing like this happened and she just leaves - what was the point of Arnav saying and blurting out so many things yesterday then!?

Next Arnav comes to know that Khushi and Shyam had gone to get medicine for Anjali and it was she who had sent them together. Does he feel guilty!? Yes he does - he realizes he was wrong and he had misunderstood her. He sees her walk up the stairs and wants to apologize. He calls her out and speaks to her softly - telling her that all she had to do was let him know where she was - and he would have been okay - and that was his way of saying sorry. Khushi retorts back with I do not need to tell you something - and that is where Arnav disappears and ASR comes back. He remembers the interaction of Khushi and Shyam back stage and on the terrace and rightly thinks - ' she could have refused to go out with Shyam - but she did not' - something that even I had thought.  What was beautiful in the scene was the trust he has started building up on her. When initially Anjali tells him about the reason - not once - did he think about what he saw backstage and on the terrace - all he felt was relief! I said it in my analysis yesterday that it was endearing to watch Arnav question Khushi on where she was - not once - but more than 4-5 times because in his heart he had hoped that he had seen wrong and there was a justification to it - and today when he got that answer - he was just relieved! He was glad! What he thought later was only because of the retort he got back from Khushi and nothing else.

-- I knnowww !! (Monica - from F.R.I.E.N.D.S style) I loved the way he instantly got up to go talk to Khushi... sighh... the way he's grown as a person!

Next comes the silent treatment! Am I in a favor of it - hell yeah! I have always said - if Khushi wants to get her answers from Arnav she needs to get it out in a mature way. Her OTT drama did not get her anywhere and neither did I expect it to. What gets Arnav Singh Raizada ticking is - her silence - her withdrawl from him. She may not realize it - but that is the best way to break him, however much he may say he likes it the other way.

Everything was perfectly done - Arnav getting irritated by Khushi's dupattas and asking her to not put them there and what does she do while he keeps up at his angry outbursts as he feels she is not looking and answering him - she does what he wants without answering him. That is how she hurts Arnav - by not saying anything. Same thing was shown in the file thing - he commented on her messy attitude of keeping things here and there - in hope of getting a reaction - but again no answer - and he got even more frustrated that even in that silence - khushi helped him.

What does the great Arnav Singh Raizada do then!? He claims to be happy that she is silent and that he is glad that now it would not be so difficult to stay with her for 6 months - that he wished he could not see her face also - but he cannot throw her out before the time is up - bringing tears into her eyes. What I felt from this scene - was that instead of telling all of this to Khushi - he was trying to somehow get Khushi to talk and to convince himself that it was all happening for the good. He was hurt by her silence and he did not want to be - hence even though he spoke  harsh words to her - it was more of him convincing himself that all is well if this is how she wants to be.

Khushi on the other hand - very hurt with his words - decides that if he does not want to see her ever - she will grant him that wish and never come in front of him. And this is where I would like to tell a certain Angry man - think before you speak and wish. ;)

The whole of the next part of the episode was dedicated to Arnav and his love for Khushi. Here is a man - who claims to hate her to an extent of proclaiming that he does not want to see her face - and the one moment he is alone - all he does is thinks about her. He can deny - he can hide - he can run away from all of it - but he cannot ignore the fact that she has become the most important part of his life. When she is not there physically - she is all he thinks about - she haunts his brains - she brings a smile on his face - she is the one who he lives for. He may not have gone and explicitly looked out for her - yet not having seen her one day - and all he could do was think about her and her alone. No cloud of misunderstanding - just both of them and nothing else.

Next day again when he does not see her again - he is restless and he goes to find and look for her. And is he happy when he hears her voice!? He is! Is it not what he wanted - to see her and hear her voice again!? He may scream - shout and do anything but he cannot hide the fact that no matter what he cannot do without her.

All I can say is - if in hatred the man cannot stay without her for 2 days - what will happen to him when she may leave him and go away and he will seek repentance! All I can say is that day -Arnav Singh Raizada will  create History in love! ;))

Small and light - hearted episode! Not much to analyze but still have tried to touch on few points!😊

@Doodhs : 

Could not reply to your analysis yesterday - since I was busy at work - but it was as usual FAB! ⭐️ But I will restrict myself to today's analysis and it was MINDBLOWING!! 👏 👏 - I do not think I have ever said it - but I love the quotes that you give in your analysis - and then the explanation behind it. That is what makes your analysis beautiful to me (and mostly turns out to be the status messages of my FB wall 😛😆)

Coming to your analysis - The way you have explained Khushi's confusion and why at this moment she cannot understand the duality in Arnav's character is very well explained. I agree - she needs that trigger to start connecting the dots soon - to question herself and realize that he is not that bad person - he has taken care of her and her family and there is something that is bothering him very much - to despise her and hurt her at the moment

I love how you said - "both are equals since both have said spiteful words to each other" and this is where I say that this is the reason why both need to repent and realize their mistake. Both are at fault and both need to correct. Both are just seeing the present - and not what had happened in the past - and the day they do it - they will realize the blunders that they have done.

I love the end line " A man is like a cat - chase him and he willl run- sit still and ignore him and he will come purring at your feet! " 👏👏

A good read... lots of food for thought... 👍🏼

Happy Easter Anna!! 😊

P.S: my comments in dark red
DiamondLife thumbnail
love the song..very emotional episode