Punar Vivah

Telepathy Connection-AarYa..(Yash's POV-pg 1)

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Namaste beautiful people🤗It's time for my weekend post😉So,It's AarYa's telepathy connection today😆

Telepathy

Telepathy basically means to read another person's mind through their actions/means rather than their sense organs.

The actual definition goes loke this:"The supposed ability to transmit thoughts directly to the mind of another, or to receive thoughts directly from the mind of another, without any normal causal interaction."

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/telepathy#ixzz1rKJquQCT

The reason why I talked about telepathy here is in relation with yesterday's episode.To me it was the Best episode since its start.⭐️

Starting from the 'Dulhe ka chehra..' song for bidaai to Ansh's cute commands for his grandparents,the epi was out of the world👏👏

The way Yash smiled at Aarti I sensed that he was accepting Aarti wholeheartedly as it was a sign from his Arpita at the temple to select her as a perfect mother for his kids.

But When Aarti turned away,Yash knew that she still had a wrong opinion about him which he wanted to clear As Soon As Possible😲😊

Coming to bua,man!this lady is getting on my nerves now😡My mom exclaimed 'Chi!what a disgusting female creature!spoiling the kids' mind!'

Seriously,I can understand that she is Jealous of Aarti,but that doesn't mean she can go on spoiling The minds of all the people in the Sindhiya parivaar!😡😡

Comin to AarYa--aww..mela cutie pie Ansh☺️He was absolutely cute yesterday and the way Yash ruffled his hair and carasses his cheek--It was just 😎

This has brought a huge hope in me that Yash would give Ansh all the fatherly love for Ansh despite knowing that he doesn't belong to him😊

The best part of the car scene was when Ansh goes front and Aarti feels uncomfortable feeling that Yash may do something😲😲Did you notice guys?Yash moved towards the door so that Aarti wouldn't feel uncomfy of his closeness..Wah kya baat hai patidev ji👏👏

And then the grahapravesh..Though many posts have been made accusing the slow pace,i think this is what AarYa would have felt..

Aarti:

I was scared.Yes,scared that maybe Yash ji would use me to satisfy him.But there was something nice about him that I refused to believe that he was 'a-that-kind-of-man'.Ansh wanted to use the loo.I seriously didn'tr know what to do.It was a totally new plkace for me.I cud feel that Yash ji wanted to help us as his eyes was searching for his bua or his brother.I was relieved when Vidhi ji offered to take him but Gayatri ma was so angry at Vidhi ji for offering that I felt tears form in my eyes.i wanted Ansh to have a loving family.Wud it never materialize?

I heaved a breath of relief as Pankjaj bhaiya led Ansh to the washroom and I looked at Yash ji.There was a sense of relief in his eyes too.Why had he felt that?He shouldn't be feeling so!Prashant was his biologicalk father but heck!he didn't even care about Ansh!I looked away immediately as I found myself staring deep into his eyes searching for answers..

The handprint?I wanted to leave my handprint on the wall!!?I was scared to dip my palms into the color.What if Yash ji doesn't like  me leaving my print?Of course he and Arpita didi would have had the same rasam.I was helpless that Yash ji would never forgive me if I placed my handprint on his wife's!

When I crossed him he wanted me to stop!I could feel hi pain.He nevr wanted anyone else to take his Arpita's place-neither in his heart nor in his home.

I understood it.Afterall,ii was a girl whom love had betrayed once!I placed my handprint befor Arpita's and I saw his lips turn into a smile.His eyes reflected deep gratitude that I offered him a very tiny smile of mine.
He looked away still smiling that I had not taken Arpita's place.My heart felt invariably light.I would do anything now to assure that I would never take Arpita's place.I could face anyone with a hope that Yash ji would stay with me-as a token of gratitude..

Yash:

Erm..What was running in her mind?She looked quite scared.Maybe she was still considering me baseless.I felt my lips smile.Heck!My wife was thinking me as a baseless creature and I'm smiling?

Wait!Arpita was my wife and will be,then from where did I get the toughts of Aarti ji as my wife?!

Ansh!God!he was so cute and extremely talkative!!I thiunk he'd gel up well with my kids.We enetered the house and Ansh wanted to use the loo.I was instantly alert.I cudn't enter the house and I was searching for someone to help him maybe bhai or bhabhi.When ma told that Ansh had to wait,I felt my temper rise!

How could she?

I saw tears forming in Aarti ji's eyes.I needed someone to act fast.When Pankaj bhaiya offered,I was too glad.

Wait!Since wen did I start caring for other kids"?

'Stop it Yash,he is yours now--maybe not biologically but morally.You're married to his mother.And that's it!"

I was satisfied and relieved at my own explanation.I could see AArti ji's hands shaking to dip her palm in the color.Maybe,she remembered her first husband.Strangely,I felt bad of her and guilty too.It was clear that she knew all about my Arpita,but I didn't even know her ex-husband's name!

WHAT!?!

Ma wanted AArti ji to leave her handprint above Arpita's?No way!No one can take her place!

I reached for Aarti ji to stop.But it was late!No!

I didn't want ANYONE to come b/w us-NEVER..

Suddenly there was silence in the crowd and ma's eyes were fixed with horror at Aarti ji!

I looked at her and saw her looking at me with a strange confidence.My heart danced with joy!!

Aarti ji VALUED & RESPECTED my feelings!I looked at her with gratitude and cudn't help myself from smiling!

I knew now that Arpita was never wrong--She'd always help me out and this time too she did!

By sending Aarti ji in my life,i knew that Arpita would want me to stand by Aarti ji,who was now the mother of my three kids.

I would stand by her-no matter what and I'd respect her for who she is and what she is.

I knew I had an important duty to do -to take care of Ansh.

'I promise'I said in my mind as I looked at Aarti ji with gratitude..

At that moment I felt,she would be the perfect mother to my kids..

Keep commenting❤️

~Sally~
Edited by SallyAmanda - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
excellent post by  u sally dear😉...
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely...esp the part...seen from Aarti's mind
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post Sally.  I think you've hit the nail in the head with Aarti's thoughts!
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post dear!!!!😊
Lovely thoughts u made it from ARTI's mind!!!😛
Lovely!!!!😛
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
veryyy wonderfully creat post
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic.i want Yash's monologue too.pls pls pretty pls😛
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

Wonderful post! 

thank u😳
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmeTz

excellent post by  u sally dear😉...

thnks akka...glad u liked it😉😉
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Incredible post Sally!👏
I had read the post this morning but was short of 'wiser' words to use for appreciation 😆😳
I'll edit my comment pretty soon now 😳