Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arti_17

tfs preethi...u r on a roll i guess😃i really liked wat he said abt d cause Beti...he had d right attitude 4 d rampwalk...n luked gr8😃

Even i liked what he said in the interview.. I think he learns more about his work before he speaks... either about his character in HD or about the cause beti event... he is fully did his ground work on the event... it is clear in his interviews...

he already participated in Gladrags model hunt and he is one of the top 10 finalists 2007
so ramp walk is like a cake walk for him. he has the right attitude on the ramp... and his partner has complimented him well... hope we can see one day Rati and Mrunal walking the ramp😳
Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its great to see him walk the ramp.
i wish arti too does ads and walk the ramp like that.All this give actor good popularity
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanat11

Its a shame how cvs just brutally ruined his character in hd!!! He does hav good chemistry wid rati!! But my sll time fav is mayur!!! Arjun rati just rocked in mjht!!

Arjun and Rati are best couple ever.My all time favourite.i was vry upset when arjun was not part of HD .But i was releived abt mrunal.i had hopes tht rati and mrunal chemistry will work.But unfortunately cv's turned him to a villian in the show.
  Hope to see Arjun and rati rocking together again
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya567

Arjun and Rati are best couple ever.My all time favourite.i was vry upset when arjun was not part of HD .But i was releived abt mrunal.i had hopes tht rati and mrunal chemistry will work.But unfortunately cv's turned him to a villian in the show.
Hope to see Arjun and rati rocking together again

Lol considering what they did to mrunals character im glad arjun was not a part of it! Imagine him a rapist!!! Cant imagine!! Agree with the last bit!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the pics of Mrunal
i really liked him as Krishna in the MAHABHARAT ...
he is a very nice actor 👏
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mrunal always ready to show-off his six-packs...Dude he is so HAWWWTTT😍❤️
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

Mrunal always ready to show-off his six-packs...Dude he is so HAWWWTTT😍❤️

kya karya Yukti people never fail to use his charm😉... and he looks good in any attire due to his physique😳😆
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

kya karya Yukti people never fail to use his charm😉... and he looks good in any attire due to his physique😳😆

@bold: This is because he deserves it...I wish if Rati was there in place of this girl,then they would have set the ramp on FIRE😆
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

@bold: This is because he deserves it...I wish if Rati was there in place of this girl,then they would have set the ramp on FIRE😆

I wish the same... just the pic of Rati and Mrunal in black can make them highlight in every news paper (mostly news channels are focusing on Rati and Mrunal if you observe😉)
if they walk the ramp sure will set the stage on fire, i wish our dream comes true😍
Yukti22 thumbnail
Preeti, can you upload his videos to youtube?