Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi007

suraj's anger shows that he is very hurt ... so may be he is trying to get away from sandy by being rude to her

He is completely shattered on seeing divorce papers. Maybe Sandy didnt get a chance to explain it. Thats why he is bursting .😑
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the info...i feel bad for both of them...like u said sandy's pillar of support has collapsed - while suraj is festering with heartbreak... and i also think that suraj is doing all this deliberately... he wants to help Sandy come out of this marriage (thinking thats what she wants)...and so he is doing this to prevent her from feeling any guilt...
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Expecting a father-son convo which will clear all our doubts . Badly in need of it 😭 after hearing about the promo . If someone can advise Suraj rightly then it is his father. Noone else will be interested in bridging the gap between Sandy-Suraj 😊
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watched the promo on TV.

I felt the saree was gifted by Ankur maybe for the festival and that is why Suraj asking why should they bear all the mistakes of her family.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
         Totally confusing why suraj has to be angry with sandy for Ankur presenting a saree to herπŸ˜• Whether a brother not allowed to present a saree to his sister after marriage??🀒
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If He gifts a saree does that mean a Insult .  Anyhow dats a Festive occasion , He dint thought that they could a Bear saree for her.   He as brothely Love , First Gift to her after Marriage ,

Suraj Really hurting his Fans with his weird behaviour ... 

Edited by bud2012 - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yaalini

Totally confusing why suraj has to be angry with sandy for Ankur presenting a saree to herπŸ˜• Whether a brother not allowed to present a saree to his sister after marriage??🀒

He is just using the price tag that has been left out as a reason to show his anger.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: b2011

He is just using the price tag that has been left out as a reason to show his anger.

Ohh...thank you di,πŸ˜› little confusion, now cleared!!. OMG yet the epi havnt' aired in TV, we are started to pour our comments on surajπŸ˜†. I'm sure he has a strong plot/plan in favour of sandhya(?).
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bud2012

He is not taking blame completely , he is Blaming her Family too, For Keeping Price Tag,

On Her Brother ,saying how long u and ur Family will play with our Feelings, ... 

Both are equally getng Blamed unNecessarily  ... 

I think you did not get my point. Yes, he is blaming her family and as I have understood his character, he is doing it so that he can pave the way for the divorce later.  The entire family knows how much he loves Sandhya. They also know that Sandhya does not share the same feelings for him.  So if she files for a divorce, they will blame her and sympathise with him.  His mom cannot bear to see him suffer.  By showing that he himself is displeased in the marriage through this outburst, he is preparing them for the divorce which he may ask, saying that he has had enough of putting up with a woman who does not care for his feelings.  This will make Sandhya think less of him. It will also reassure his mom that he will not mourn Sandhya's absence. Although within he will be heartbroken at the prospect of separating from his wife, he will put up a brave front.
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think he is not serious. I think he feels only by giving Sandhya the impression that he does not want her she will let go of him which he wants to!