From model to mystic *pics*

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Kinjal sure has come a long away from model to mystic and she continues to give Koki mini heart attacks with each change.

The look of pure disgust, if looks could kill Kingal would have dropped dead on the ramp.πŸ˜†

On a side note - Kinjal looks very pretty with the toned down make up in yesterday's scene.

She has always been a character that seems so unlike her mother and as many of us said yesterday she seems more like Urmi's daughter than Koki's.  I'm not sure if/when the CVs will ever show her redemption but if she keeps following Urmi's schemes she just might cause the death of poor Koki.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice comparison.πŸ‘πŸΌ
But I disagree in 1 point...
"but if she keeps following Urmi's schemes she just might cause the death of poor Koki."
Gopi and Ahem will not let it happenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Think about Dhawal's condition...Poor Guy.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO @ Koki's look during the modelling track. 

Suddenly, she's not concerned about her "image" or the Modi name or her mother. 

I agree with the toned down look. It works on everyone, if only everyone attempted it. πŸ˜”

And thanks for sharing! 
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gohem_ka

Nice comparison.πŸ‘πŸΌ
But I disagree in 1 point...
"but if she keeps following Urmi's schemes she just might cause the death of poor Koki."
Gopi and Ahem will not let it happenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Think about Dhawal's condition...Poor Guy.

I know, thank goodness Gopi "Sherlock Holmes" Modi is using her head as she seems to be seeing right through their kalakaris.

I feel sorry for Kingal's husband.  Poor guy is another prop for her and Urmi's evil schemes.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kinjal is becoming urmilas daughter... There is a hope of rashis return to reality from kalaakaris college.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice pics, kinjal sure looks great if well presented lol

BUT I just watched yesterday's episode today ::: and damn was i embarrased: i could not awtch a single minute, but what kept me going was Gopi's realisation and sense that she couls smell a rat

ooo, and i loved how the camera went down to Raashi just be4 Gopi said something was wrong:: made me feel as if not divine eyes were on Rashi, and she had no way out,

go GOPI go, for it:: cant wait for today

and back to my first statemet; as much as kinjal; looked good: i pray i PRAY that we dont get kinjal did crap in today's ME, or they should rather end that track as soon as possible, its is useless, and 200% worse than lottery track, and even that was crap in its own ways
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love the pics! Kokila looked really scary in the first pic! Less makeup always makes them look more pretty.

I really hope we don't get Kinjal didi rubbish today.
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A thoughtful post with the lovely pics for comparison. I am also wondering why she hasn't acquired any of Kokila's qualities. By following Urmi blindly she will also become beyond redemption.