Pavitra Rishta- more questions than answers - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=masala29]I have been an ardent fan of PR for quite a while. But I must say that I am beginning to get confused with so many questions.

## This is a FektaMata serial so your questions are largely rhetorical & redundant! This is my best shot at answering some of them!!

Regarding Archana: 1. Why is it that she goes to the office when she wishes?
###Because the owner's wife/Mother( DEPENDING ON WHO THE COMPANY BELONGS TO-DK OR ARJUN) was her friend,she has special dispensation! OR that's the way FektaMata thinks offices should be run?

2. Why did she take money from Manav when she saw Sachin?
### Her mother confiscated the poor child's purse??

3. Is she human any more?
No OF COURSE NOT! She has been beatified & her current status is saint-heading-to-devidom!

Manav:
1. Does he know about Archana's father's death? If yes, how?
NOT clear if you want to know HOW he died? His glasses fell on his toe,cut it open,wound left untended-died of septicemia (I'm making this up on the fly! Nobody bothered to inform the viewers!!) If your question is how did Manav Know? The ever vigilant  Mods PMed him!! Or by divine osmosis--Take your pick!!

And if yes, knowing how "sensitive and kind" he is, why did he not express his condolences?
He was afraid of opening old wounds?! Or SCARED to death of being slapped by his rather LARGE slap-happy MIL?

Vandu:
1. Where is her family living?
### On the PR sets! Or they have the power of turning invisible?

Why is she staying with Manav and Archana?
### She NEEDS the visibility for her next job-else WHO will feed her invisible family?!

2. Did her family not shift to Manav's house when they moved to Canada?
Yes, they did but lost the keys & suffered memory loss! So-No keys,no house,no memory AND no role either!!

3. She does the disappearing act from home just as Archana does from work.
### THE house rule permits only one woman so they follow the  revolving door policy!

Vaishu:
1. What happened between her and Dharmesh?
### One child.One unhappy marriage. And a divorce!OR he is absconding?! OR in jail?

2. Where is Varun?
### The CVs wrote him out.May be written IN when Ovi needs a guy?

Ruchi:
1. Where is she?
### WHO??? Sorry I forgot her.Medical condition-LONG term memory loss!

Satish:
1. He was such a good character. Where is he now?
### He is the chowkidar-cum-compounder at the asylum where his wife is undergoing long term treatment for her serial kidnapititus!

I cannot ignore these questions any more. I thought they would be addressed eventually but looks like that is not going to be possible. Maybe I missed episodes (which I doubt). If not, I think the Cvs should not insult the intelligence of it's viewers and fans and have some link and consistency in the chararcters and their situations.
### I do so hope that this helped in answering some of your questions...if not,join the rest of us who are rapidly balding,yanking our hair out in clumps,trying to figure out the conundrums thrown up by theis bizzare twists in the storyline

Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
Zoya dear

Lord have mercy to all those answers above...You even attempted at them ROFL 🤣
Originally posted by znursingh

I hardly come to this forum or even comment these days, but was checking something out and saw this post of your and couldn't control myself😃...God Zoya you are just hilarious🤣🤣 Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
OMG,
Lol!!!!!!!
Too good. Now I can finally sleep peacefully at nite now that all my questions have been answered do well:)
Originally posted by Dabulls23

GOod questions and they all are million $ Questions...If u get any answers from the CVs pls let rest of us inquiring minds know...

After watching today's episode I thought Vandu should hook up  with DK...They surely would make good couple..She is kind and loving...DK would be a better husband to her than Ajit...
but how about punni & dk ... as it is for punni there is no age bar ... besides it wud be a treat to watch how punni treats her step bahu purvi😆
My questions

---Arjun's company name is OVT or AK group and Industries?
---Is Manav a partner in the company with DK and then Arjun is a Chairman and director? I am so confused.. Does Manav work from home for the same company??

--Sachin is a Lawyer.. What is he doing in India for 6 months besides just taunting Archana? Does he actually practise law while in India? Or sabatical break from his career?

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

My questions

---Arjun's company name is OVT or AK group and Industries?
---Is Manav a partner in the company with DK and then Arjun is a Chairman and director? I am so confused.. Does Manav work from home for the same company??

--Sachin is a Lawyer.. What is he doing in India for 6 months besides just taunting Archana? Does he actually practise law while in India? Or sabatical break from his career?

sacchu is doing the role of an ideal elder brother & the eldest son of family ... he is trying his level best to shield his younger siblings/cousins from a disastrous catastrophy viz KARANJKARS

& regarding sabbatical break from career ... well teju is a Canada university educated student who is now driving taxi in Mumbai ... such a rocket crash downfall in career all thanks to ARCHANA'S SUPPORT ... but i don't seeanybody raising questions on teju's career being destroyed
Originally posted by prasad1991

sacchu is doing the role of an ideal elder brother & the eldest son of family ... he is trying his level best to shield his younger siblings/cousins from a disastrous catastrophy viz KARANJKARS

& regarding sabbatical break from career ... well teju is a Canada university educated student who is now driving taxi in Mumbai ... such a rocket crash downfall in career all thanks to ARCHANA'S SUPPORT ... but i don't seeanybody raising questions on teju's career being destroyed

huh cmon no job is chota or  bada in the words quoted by arman .. stupid people. if manav was still a mechanic or archana wud still be in a hospital after no proper care in any illnesssm wudnt that be peaceful fr the heart
I have couple of Qs of my own ..😛

If Arjun is renovating karanjkar home-chawl, than why does Archana need Rs 50,000 loan from the company to repair that house which Manav paid RS. 75 lakhs??? 😲

2nd Archana mentioned that she had borrowed money already from the company but was spent Rs. 50,000 in buying jwellery for purvi for her shaadi..

At the rate gold is what kind of jewelry did she buy?  A pair of earings 😉  Rs.2690 per gram gives her abt 20 gms of gold...I guess pair of earings or bangles might do 🤪

LOL I was laughing so hard at the episode...I think CVs get temp amnesia abt what they showed just abt a wk or 2 ago..

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I have couple of Qs of my own ..😛

If Arjun is renovating karanjkar home-chawl, than why does Archana need Rs 50,000 loan from the company to repair that house which Manav paid RS. 75 lakhs??? 😲

2nd Archana mentioned that she had borrowed money already from the company but was spent Rs. 50,000 in buying jwellery for purvi for her shaadi..

At the rate gold is what kind of jewelry did she buy?  A pair of earings 😉  Rs.2690 per gram gives her abt 20 gms of gold...I guess pair of earings or bangles might do 🤪

LOL I was laughing so hard at the episode...I think CVs get temp amnesia abt what they showed just abt a wk or 2 ago..

hahhahaa. omg really. 50k doesnt even give u a 40gm gold set now 😆
maybe she wants some to return the loan she took to buy her own sarees and jewellery
Edited by nirvanlove - 11 years ago