Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

My title must have shocked and surprise everyone. well I have a good news. Parul is back in a reality show as a guest. the reality show name is Aapka Sapna Hamara Apna' and it will air on 8th April at 7:00 pm only on Zee TV.

Dont forget to watch it😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is there any article regarding this?

IF has'nt given such information do share if there is something and what is it abt?
Ooolalala thumbnail
I didnt read the article by myself but I saw it on parul fans wall so I posted here if I will found any article. I would post
shanti05 thumbnail
Zee TV website has only one non fiction dance india dance, donno  the information may be incorrect, If it is there they would have updated on the website
Or it may be some promo show
of u have any other information share, since thought Parul was busy with her bollywood venture
Ooolalala thumbnail
I really dont know. I saw it on alot of people wall lol. I am not sure if its true or not but I think its true.
shanti05 thumbnail
There used to be a show on Zee TV

Aapka Sapna Hamara Apna is a reality show by Zee tv for the entire family. Every Sunday family and kids can gather around to catch new episodes of this new and exciting show. The show has dancing, singing, and much more.

if its  rerun or new shows donno.

Ooolalala thumbnail
I think its new. well Hope parul is there as guest. I am dying to see her.
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im so happyyy😃😃don't miss guyzzz AAPKA SAPNA HAMARA APNA on 8 th april sun 7 pm only on ZEE TV.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shanti05

There used to be a show on Zee TV

Aapka Sapna Hamara Apna is a reality show by Zee tv for the entire family. Every Sunday family and kids can gather around to catch new episodes of this new and exciting show. The show has dancing, singing, and much more.

if its  rerun or new shows donno.

I saw the Promo on Zee TV and this is the show in which she is coming which u are saying . 😃