Users

Frequent Posters

ayl123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice add me in pm list

zaniax thumbnail
Jus read both the parts.GR8 story
Waitin for d nxt chapter..plzz pm me wen u update . Thanx :)
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update,
Please continue soon
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my lovely lot! Thanks once again for the appreciation. My gosh, I'm sooo wholeheartedly grateful for the response you've given! Love you all! xxx

Thank YOU -πŸ€—

These replies came out muddled. Apologies (they're all there though! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) x

Originally posted by: samiya.tas

nice... plz pm me when you update... thanks Thank you! I've added your name to the list, updating shortly :) x

Originally posted by: farheen75

awesome update...i hope its arnav who has come to see her...can't wait for the next part...plz update soon. Thank you so much for commenting! Updating shortly x

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Poor Khushi :( I Hope Arnav See Those Marks On Her Hand . Shyam Stifled Her Cries ?! Thanks for commenting Sanzz! x

Originally posted by: malluangel

:O that was dramatic, and umm i just i wanna see how arnav manages to distort this situation πŸ˜†  Mallu-kins!! πŸ˜ƒ Lol, you can tell I watch too much bollywood, though I'll admit IPKKND hassinglehandedly filled that quota for the past few months ;) Thanks for commenting you beaut! x

Originally posted by: Rhysenn

This was fantastic! Please continue, I can't hold the suspense! πŸ˜Š Hey, thanks for commenting! Glad you enjoyed the read x

Originally posted by: archies.bee

pls PM me, pleaseee! Sure, no problem! Thanks 😊x

Originally posted by: purplekid

I hope it's Arnav and not that Creep! Please continue soon, and thanks for the pm! Thanks for commenting! Updating soon, no problem about the PM! x

Originally posted by: sinak

Loved the update,

Please continue soon
Thank you! Updating soon 😊 x

Originally posted by: zaniax

Jus read both the parts.GR8 story

Waitin for d nxt chapter..plzz pm me wen u update . Thanx :)
Aw, thank you so much! I've added you to the list! Updating soon x

Originally posted by: s0n00smi

nice!!! can u plz pm me Thank you! I've added you to the list πŸ˜Š x

Originally posted by: ayl123

nice add me in pm list
Thanks! Done 😊 x

Originally posted by: kingofme

can u please add me to ur pm list...

lovely update..

waiting for more
Thank you! Of course, not a problem! Updating shortly x

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome start loving it that snake always trying to get to her he is so disgusting wonder if its arnav she bang the door into loved the update add me to the pm list

Thank you for commenting! Done :) P.s. Love the ArHi image as always! x

Originally posted by: sparikh

Great start...K has to be sacrificial lamb...hopefully it's A who has came inside! 

Pls PM me when u update next part, Thnx!

-Sona

Hey Sona, thank you for the kind words! I've added you to the list :) Updating soon x

Hey

Originally posted by: bobop

loving it..pl pm me as well...thx...isnt it arnav's hand
Aw, thank you! I've added you to the list 😊 x

nm21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalisa_07

The "warm hand" tells me it's her patidev!  Very nice, more please? πŸ˜Š

😊, thank you for commenting! Updating shortly x

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

That was amazing!πŸ˜ƒ

Totally loved the beggining, It was so beautiful and well-written. A brilliant storyline aswell! Khushi saving Anjali from fire, Beautiful. Awww the poor girl burned her hand! I hope Arnav takes care of her wounds! Poor Khushi😭 Please update soon and PM me when the second part is updated! : )

Please & Thank youπŸ€—
Aw! Wow... thank you for this comment, it really is so sweet and I'm genuinely touched! It means alit.  I've added you to the list, no problem at all! Updating soon 😊 Thanks again! x

Originally posted by: MaanEetluvr

Cute FF!! Please add me to your pm list! :)
Aw, thank you! Done 😊 Updating shortly! x

QUOTE=e_enigma]Oh man. Aweesome!
Its so full written and so amazingly descriptive!
Kudos.
Aw thank you for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed the read x

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

simply awesome
Thank you! 😊 x

Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
please continue soon! It's a wonderful story!!! and please PM me when you update!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update pls continue soon and pls add me 2 the pm list
nm21 thumbnail
Heylo all! I'm back...hmmm, one of the toughest things I've ever written. Unsure as to what I make of it so won't say much, I'll let you judge. (Eek.)
Erm...please do write in the comments if you'd like to be added to the PM list (Ha if I can be so lucky) but it helps with consistency and all that jazz. Comments and criticisms always welcome! 😊xo

Part 3
Halo

How could she have forgotten that the patio provided a second point of access to the room?

How could she have been so ignorant?

She didn't dare open her eyes. Whether it was because of the fear and shock from his unwarranted company, or maybe due to the torment she was suffering from her clenched fists as she pushed against his chest, she didn't know.

The truth was he'd found her, despite everything, he was stood there before her supressing her cries and along with them every chance she had of being saved.

The truth was'.in that moment; she didn't have the strength to face what was coming.

Shyam scared her, she couldn't begin to comprehend what he was capable of, rather she didn't want to. In public atleast she could move away or draw attention to them whenever she saw an opportunity to do so, but what could she do now, stuck with him behind closed doors?

How would she escape this time?

The worst part was that she'd been the one to lock the door from the inside. Essentitally, she'd dug her own grave.

She heard her muffled sobs against the palm of his hand as she struggled to shake herself from out of his grasp. If she could just manage to shove him away, maybe there was still hope she could give herself some time to outrun him...

"Khushi!" she heard her name but refused to respond, instead her movements becoming more aggressive as she jostled against his frame. She wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Khushi?... Khushi!" there it was again...only this time, she gathered there was something wrong.

Khushi?...that wasn't how Shyam referred to her.

She frowned, now pausing as she allowed herself to stay still for a second so she could focus on the voice, she listened prudently..

"Khushi, relax! It's me... Arnav".

Her large eyes flickered open; her vision was blurred due to the remaining tears that had been caught under her lids but as she blinked, they were liberated as she felt the flow trickle gently over her cheek. Never had she been so relieved by the sound of his voice. Familiarising herself with the sunlight that had suddenly illuminated the room, a radiant glow outlined him too as she now stared fixedly at his face in disbelief.

"Urn-" she had tried to say his name but it came out muffled. Lowering her gaze, she noticed his hand was still covering her mouth as she raised her eyes back up to look at him.

Arnav continued to watch her silently, unfazed by Khushi's own attentive regard as his eyes searched for something in hers. A slight concern marked his forehead which slowly disappeared the longer he observed her, as if he was gradually finding whatever he had been looking for in the first place.

Now somewhat convinced, he hesitantly withdrew his hand from her quivering lips. Her breathing increased as she acknowledged their close proximity. His other arm was wrapped around her waist and her hands had automatically grasped at the lapels of his collar. Unaware of his identity then, she had been so determined to get away at whatever cost that now Arnav's lengthy scrutiny was starting to seem a little justified and she fidgeted awkwardly at the realisation.

Spotting her clear discomfort, Arnav tentatively released his hold so that she gently fell back. She felt her back touching something and glancing to the side, she noticed it was being supported by the wall behind them. She hadn't even realised when they'd moved. Arnav had probably done so as an automatic reflex to control the situation...or rather her behaviour.

"Tum teek ho?"  he murmured.

She looked up at him in shock, it was as if he could read her mind. He looked at her uncertainly and she cringed as a result. She gulped nervously as she tried to collect her thoughts. Instantly, a surge of pain generated from her hands which brought her back to reality and she drew her attention to her wounds.

She winced as she saw that they had become a lot worse in the last few minutes, the force with which she'd lashed out could be easily deduced by simply by looking at her palms which were now covered in sores.

She glared at Arnav.

This was all his fault. Di was right, he was never going to change. Laad Governor, what was he thinking sneaking up on her like that? She'd been worried senseless, of course that was how anyone would have reacted in her place. He could have given her some warning...

Scowling at him, she asked "Arnavji? Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain? Aap to office jaane waale the na?"

Upon hearing his name being addressed, Arnav peered at Khushi. His expression slowly turned confused the more she said, as if she was speaking a different language. Lowering his gaze anxiously, his prior confidence was a thing of the past as he avoided making any form of eye-contact with her.

As if he against his better judgement, he suddenly looked up, his jaw set in a straight line, "Tumne darwaze pe lock kyun lagaya?"

She blinked, muddled by his question, "Kya?"

"Kya, Kya?" he said impatiently. "Tumne darwaze pe lock kyun lagaya tha? Maine jab andar aane ki koshish ki to mujhse darwaza khula nahi...shayad andar se band tha". A glimpse at the door confirmed his suspicions, as he sulked before making his way over to release the latch.

Turning back to her, he noticed she was watching him absorbedly, "What?"

"Wo... darwaze par aap aaye the?" she asked softly.

"Haan", he shrugged, "phir achanak mujhe kuch awaz sunai di aur maine socha ke tum-" he held her gaze for a second before squirming at his own unfinished sentence. She waited patiently as a new thought popped into his head but she already knew what he was going to say, "Aur phir..." he gawked at her baffled by the memory, "Tumhari cheek-Khushi, why did you scream?"

She rolled her eyes, frustrated by his extensive interrogation, "Kyunki humein laga ke Sh-!"

Her eyes widened as she hastily considered the answer she had given so absentmindedly, relieved she'd stopped just in time before disclosing too much. Arnav's eyes studied her causing her to fumble over her words as she said, "To-To hum aur kya karte? Apne hi kamre mein, choron ki tarah aayenge to aur kya hoga? Aisa koi karta hai kya?"

Arnav folded his arms, clearly entertained. Twisting his mouth, he mumbled mockingly, "Khushi, it's ten o' clock in the morning..."

"Ji.." she smiled sweetly. "Chor bin bulaye hi aate hain. Ab unhe koi mahurat nikaal ne ki zaroorat to hai nahi jo woh din mein nahi aa sakte!" she grouched as Arnav failed to keep his amusement to himself.

Why did he always have to be so clever about everything? It was so annoying! Well, atleast she'd managed to cover up without getting caught out...

As she pondered over his last words, it struck her immediately as she ogled him, "Dus baje? To phir aap office mein kyun nahi hain? " she exclaimed, "Aapki to zaroori meeting thi Sin-"

She couldn't finish her sentence as in the next second, Arnav's expression had turned serious again as she watched him hurriedly march across to her. Whilst deliberating what she'd said to cause such a response she was left astounded when he took a hold of her wrists and began to inspect her hands, gingerly. The gesture so unpredictable, so abrupt and surprising that she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed...

She witnessed the concern on his face as he comprehended the severity of the burns, he hissed in discomfort at the sight before him, "Khushi...tumne abhi inki dressing kyun nahi ki? Have you even bothered soak-?"

As she raised her arms from out of his grasp, he glimpsed up at her, taken aback then frowned at her behaviour, "What the hell? Pagal hogayi ho tum-?"

"Aapko humari fikar kyun ho rahi hai?" she asked simply.

He gritted his teeth in anger, "Khushi, apni bakwaas band karo. Let me see-"

As he tried to reach for her hand again, she flinched. "Nahi.."

"Just let me take a look, dammit" he growled.

She raised an eyebrow, "Kyun? Kyun dekhne de? Haath humare hain, zakhm humara hai...aur hum apna khayal khud rakh sakte hain".

As she turned, he grabbed onto her arm and spun her round to face him, once he was sure he had her attention, he spoke. "Tumne... Di ne mujhe bataya ki pooja ke baad kya hua", he muttered, "Kaise tumne unki sari-"

She squinted at him with displeasure, "Haan, to?"

He shook his head at her nonchalant indifference, "To.. tumhe chot lag-..."

She took a step back, "To phir kya?!" she felt her voice rising, "Aapko isse matlab?"

He was astonished by her words and she heaved a sigh, "Dekhiye, humne aapse phele kaha  hai. Hum apna khayal khud rak sakte hain...humein aapka ehsaan nahi chahiye, bas aap chale jaaiye yahan se...."

Brooding to herself she elevated her arms in front of her; she pretended to focus on her injuries whereas truthfully the ache from her hands seemed minute compared to the desolation she could feel within.

It was all too good to be true. He didn't care for her. The concern was only because he felt he had to settle some score; that because Khushi had saved Anjali he had automatically become indebted to her.

But she hadn't done it for him and so expecting anything in return was out of the question.

Arnav wasn't finished though as she felt herself being pulled towards him; she blushed, distracted once again by how close they were. She held her breath as she sensed him glaring at her, "Agar apna khayal khud rakh sakti to bauhaut phele apni dressing kar leti. Now stop fussing, Khushi and let me take a look".

"Humne kaha na, hum kar sakte-" she sulked.

"Khushi, shut up", tenderly taking her wrist in his hand, he turned to guide her back to the sofa to sit her down, but she stiffened her arm under his touch causing him to recoil mid-step.

Losing patience, he rolled his eyes, turning to her in anticipation. Her expression had changed though, softened almost. She seemed lost and her eyes were pained as they looked into his own, "Aap to humse nafrat karte hai na?" her voice was barely a whisper as he inclined his head to hear, stunned once he'd understood what she'd said. "Itni nafrat ke aap humari shakal tak nahi dekhna chahte? To phir aap aisa kyun kar rahe hain? Bar bar humari madat kyun karte hain? Kyun humein girne se bachaya aapne? " Guilt-ridden he slowly lowered his gaze.

"Aur ab apko itni chinta kyun ho rahi hai? Apne to kaha tha ki aapko ache bane ka naatak nahi aata...to phir yeh sab kya hai? Is waqt, aapke kamre mein, humein dekhne wala koi nahi hai..." she let her words linger long enough for the presumption to be made as she felt herself weaken when he cautiously looked up at her.  

Could it be true? Did he really care?

Whatdya think?

Thanks for reading 😊 xo
Coming up: Who knows???

Please do comment/like-always appreciated!
Let me know if you'd like to be added to a PM list.

Love
xo

Edited by nm21 - 12 years ago
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it! Wonderful update! Thanks for the pm!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Such a beautiful update!

The relationship between Arnav and Khushi is so complicated and beautiful at the same time, Totally love this FF!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes Khushi, Arnav ko fark parta hai! : )

Update soon and thanks for the PMπŸ€—