awsome  vm πŸ‘ and loved the song 

thanx for loving the mix...😳😳
even i love the song...infact obsessed with it...suits our SiNal alot...😳😳
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

thanx for loving the mix di...😳😳
this song is from the movie Tezz which is going to release soon...it stars ajay-kangana...n this song is picturised upon them...but then when i was doing SiNal mix on this song...i completely forgot ajay-kangana...such powerful effect of SiNal chemistry that make us love every song n makes us forget the original couple of the song...

i was never fond of agneepath songs...but then SiNal makes me love the songs...

all SiNal scenes are precious...they just suit the mood n lyrics of the song...

Thanks Mages for providing me the details of this song. Finally I watched the song on Indian MTV today and must say the song suites Sinal much better than Ajay-KanganaπŸ˜›. 

Luckily, I had never heard or watched Agneepath songs either until they were played in Parichay so I instantly developed the fondness for those songs as they were picturised on Sinal. Later I saw those same songs on Hritik-Priyanka and I didn't like them on these two even a bit because for me those songs belonged to Sinal only and that they were borrowed for the movieπŸ˜‰.
cooldipika thumbnail

hi mages the vm was awesome ..loved it lots..

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

even when i first listen to the song...i only imagine SiNal on it...this song is a very passionate song...it reveals more on how one can live without his beloved on his side n in his life...n what his beloved means to him...n kunal's love for siddhi is equally passionate to this song...how can he live without siddhi...n what siddhi means to him...this song really suits kunal more than SiNal...i always love this song...infact obsessed with this song...even i go to sleep i listen to this song first then sleep...i put the song on repeat mode...i listen all day n night...now is a plus point that i can see it with SiNal on my personal creation...

this song just made for SiNal...i completely forgot ajay-kangana when i did this mix on SiNal...

yaa...u knw wat i've been watching this VM since yesterday...Today was Easter...n i was speding tym wid my czns...but even then i watched this VM over 20times today...Itna toh maine Apne VM's bhi nahi dekha hoga...
waise...i forgot to tell ya...My cllg frndz are in love wid ur Bahon ki Darmiyaan Vm...
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hiii dear ...😊 awesome VM...πŸ‘ loved the song ...😊 realy good choise of SiNal scenes...keep continue...😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Rani

Thanks Mages for providing me the details of this song. Finally I watched the song on Indian MTV today and must say the song suites Sinal much better than Ajay-KanganaπŸ˜›. 

even i felt the same...SiNal chemistry is so unique n perfect that all songs suits them beautifully n make us forget the original couples of the song...

Luckily, I had never heard or watched Agneepath songs either until they were played in Parichay so I instantly developed the fondness for those songs as they were picturised on Sinal. Later I saw those same songs on Hritik-Priyanka and I didn't like them on these two even a bit because for me those songs belonged to Sinal only and that they were borrowed for the movieπŸ˜‰.

i was never fond with agneepath songs except for chikni chameli due to the beats of the song n my fav shreya's soulful voice...not for katrina...sorry i don't like her...though i love priyanka...i was still not fond of the movie or the songs...but then when i heard it on SiNal uff it melted my heart...the song was just made for them...i listen to the songs n download it...the next day they aired the song on mtv...n i was like...this song is never made for hrithik-priyanka...its only made for SiNal...hrithik-priyanka doesn't exist at all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldipika

hi mages the vm was awesome ..loved it lots..

thanx for loving the mix...😳
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

yaa...u knw wat i've been watching this VM since yesterday...Today was Easter...n i was speding tym wid my czns...but even then i watched this VM over 20times today...Itna toh maine Apne VM's bhi nahi dekha hoga...

waise...i forgot to tell ya...My cllg frndz are in love wid ur Bahon ki Darmiyaan Vm...

thanx for loving the mix so much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i am a big fan of ur mixes yaar...n also u are my friend n also my critic...if any point of time...if i have a mistake on my mix...or a song doesn't suit SiNal or any editing mistake...any faults...do state it down...it would be awesome...i will learn from my mistake...

as for putting effects on mixes...i don't like to put any effects..or colours on it...bcz i feel it affects the chemistry n the scenes...i always prefer simple ones...

i have been watching your SiNal VM on ishq hua almost eveyday i log in...it have gone into my favs...n now currently rabbta...beautiful mixes u  make yaar...n the songs are my eternal fav...

Tere Bina song...i always listen to it...going out...working...studying...sleeping...this song is on my lips...head...n heart...n only one couple comes into my mind is only SiNal...n no other couples...

bahon ke darmiyaan is my fav song...evergreen song...i love this song alot...n this song did played on SiNal consumation promo...but cheated us they never played it on the actual scenes...so i thought of making it on SiNal...n its just pefect on them...send my regards to ur friends n tell them on my behalf...i am overwhelmed by their response on this mix...i never expected this compliment...thanx alot yaar...

love u lots...πŸ€—β€οΈ
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

hiii dear ...😊 awesome VM...πŸ‘ loved the song ...😊 realy good choise of SiNal scenes...keep continue...😊

SiNal scenes are so preciousl...it just suits the song alot...😳
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanx for loving the mix so much...😳😳
i am a big fan of ur mixes yaar...n also u are my friend n also my critic...if any point of time...if i have a mistake on my mix...or a song doesn't suit SiNal or any editing mistake...any faults...do state it down...it would be awesome...i will learn from my mistake...

as for putting effects on mixes...i don't like to put any effects..or colours on it...bcz i feel it affects the chemistry n the scenes...i always prefer simple ones...

i have been watching your SiNal VM on ishq hua almost eveyday i log in...it have gone into my favs...n now currently rabbta...beautiful mixes u  make yaar...n the songs are my eternal fav...

Tere Bina song...i always listen to it...going out...working...studying...sleeping...this song is on my lips...head...n heart...n only one couple comes into my mind is only SiNal...n no other couples...

bahon ke darmiyaan is my fav song...evergreen song...i love this song alot...n this song did played on SiNal consumation promo...but cheated us they never played it on the actual scenes...so i thought of making it on SiNal...n its just pefect on them...send my regards to ur friends n tell them on my behalf...i am overwhelmed by their response on this mix...i never expected this compliment...thanx alot yaar...

love u lots...πŸ€—β€οΈ

well Madam ji...i dont think i cn ever find any faults in ur VM's...because i just enjoy them...like anything...
@red- i too prefer simple ones...but i love experimenting things...so i use effects some tyms 
Wow...Ishq Hua n Raabta in ur fav list...now...that really means a lot to me... <3 <3
Tere bina song is really meaningful...the lyrics are jsut fab...it suits our Sinal perfectly...
n ya will convey ur regards to my frndz