Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...i am back with my new SiNal mix...i am just obsessed with this song...its going to be my evergreen listed song...the lyrics of this song are just out of the world...very beautiful words...i am always listening to this song...n whenever i listen...only one couple come into my mind n its none other than SiNal...this song suits SiNal alot...especially kunal's POV...i hope u guys like it...the song is "Tere Bina" from the movie "Tezz"...i hope u guys like it...

Kunal-Siddhi Mix~~(Tere Bina)

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
Awww Mages...love u dear...
awesome Vm...when i heard this song for the first tym on TV...i thot wow...this will suit Sinal...
n ya...i was right...Superb Vm...d song and the scene selection...beautifully done Mages
Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
Thanks for the beautiful VM mages. Never heard the song before, but it's very beautiful song and goes well with all sinal scenes you have chosen for the video.
Very nice VMdear 😊 . When I first heard this song only sinal came into my mind very apt for the present scenario for our kunal . Even I am obsessed with this song how beautiful the lyrics are 😊 . Thanks for creating this VM 👏 .
beautiful vm mages ..loved it lots..
hey mages 

awsome  vm 👏 and loved the song 
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Awww Mages...love u dear...
awesome Vm...when i heard this song for the first tym on TV...i thot wow...this will suit Sinal...
n ya...i was right...Superb Vm...d song and the scene selection...beautifully done Mages

thanx for loving the mix...😳😳
even when i first listen to the song...i only imagine SiNal on it...this song is a very passionate song...it reveals more on how one can live without his beloved on his side n in his life...n what his beloved means to him...n kunal's love for siddhi is equally passionate to this song...how can he live without siddhi...n what siddhi means to him...this song really suits kunal more than SiNal...i always love this song...infact obsessed with this song...even i go to sleep i listen to this song first then sleep...i put the song on repeat mode...i listen all day n night...now is a plus point that i can see it with SiNal on my personal creation...

this song just made for SiNal...i completely forgot ajay-kangana when i did this mix on SiNal...
Originally posted by -Rani

Thanks for the beautiful VM mages. Never heard the song before, but it's very beautiful song and goes well with all sinal scenes you have chosen for the video.

thanx for loving the mix di...😳😳
this song is from the movie Tezz which is going to release soon...it stars ajay-kangana...n this song is picturised upon them...but then when i was doing SiNal mix on this song...i completely forgot ajay-kangana...such powerful effect of SiNal chemistry that make us love every song n makes us forget the original couple of the song...

i was never fond of agneepath songs...but then SiNal makes me love the songs...

all SiNal scenes are precious...they just suit the mood n lyrics of the song...
Originally posted by mytri

Very nice VMdear 😊 . When I first heard this song only sinal came into my mind very apt for the present scenario for our kunal . Even I am obsessed with this song how beautiful the lyrics are 😊 . Thanks for creating this VM 👏 .

thanx for loving the mix...😳
we both are sailing on the same boat...😆😆...even when i heard the song...only kunal n SiNal came into mind...no any other couples...this song is very passionate so does our SiNal n their love for each other...its just a perfect song for them...n yes it suits our kunal present situation...i am completely obsessed with the song yaar...n i agree the lyrics are very beautiful...really melts one's heart...makes us feel the emotion of true love...
Originally posted by stuti123

beautiful vm mages ..loved it lots..

thanx for loving the mix...😳