Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The love & pain we feel (hint-near future):6/4/12

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
                 Hello Guys...!

How are u all? Oh... I know, i know... U all are fine !! After such a beautiful episode who wont be fine...!?!

I loved today's episode a lot. The Love, Hurt, Pain & Anger - everything was shown beautifully... My heart cried for ArHi seeing them in pain πŸ˜­ (all these are becoz of the creep...😑 grr.. i just HATE him...😑 Hope i will be able to see him dead soon)...BUT, good days are not so far as Shyam's truth revealation to Arnav is around the corner as per Zee's spoiler...πŸ˜ƒ I am really happy now...!!

Today's all ArHi scenes were indicating the near future clearly...

Khushi's silent treatment to Arnav and his frustration because of her ignorance, Arnav missing Khushi a lot as he had not seen her for almost two days... Everything is indicating that after the revealation of the truth, Khushi'll not forgive Arnav so easily (just like Zee said) and she may leave him (as it'll be at the time of the end of their marriage contract marriage)... And he'll repent like hell, miss her a LOT... It'll be very difficult for me to see them in more pain though Arnav deserves it...😭

When Khushi watching Arnav taking care of Anjali said that its hard to believe that a person who loves and cares for Anjali a lot can be the same person who hates her (Khushi) like anything... My GOD!!! My heart went out for the poor girl at that moment who was craving badly for the Love & Care she deserves from the person she has lost her Heart to and unfortunately she gets nothing but a lot of Hatred from him in return...😭(oh... its so painful)... Hope destiny will stop playing with ArHi's life soon and give them the beautiful life they deserve...

Seeing Arnav missing Khushi was also really painful... BUT, the worst is yet to come when his pain will be much much more than the pain he is experiencing today...😭 Why did u do this to her, Arnav? Only to drift her away from yourself ?! and to feel pain like hell as a result at the end...?!   *sigh*

Anyways Guys... Lets come to the main point...

The poolside ArHi scene with the dupattas had a hidden meaning about Khushi's actions in near future...

In that scene,,, Arnav was walking by the pool talking to someone on phone about a file. His road got blocked by Khushi's red dupatta which was being hanged there (there was a pink and a green dupatta too...but he noticed the red one only)... Khushi removed the dupatta from his path and thus the pink and green one too as he seemed to be disturbed... He told he not to dry cloths there, but she just ignored him and left that place making Arnav go after her... Arnav who is busy with his own issues (i.e. Anjali. Shyam..etc...) is not noticing Khushi's gentle love (pink and green dupatta) for him now... that means their love is not a easy cute, gentle one... But at last the red dupatta (her powerful love with pain) stopped him from ignoring it... (red indicates Love, Pain, Passion , Anger & Power) and this time his attention really was for it... He tries to hold on to this love (see... he took hold of an edge of the red dupatta and Khushi the other)...

The dupattas here are indicating Khushi's love for Arnav... Her love is always full of pain and passion... Arnav actually changed her gentle Love to a passionate, painful love with the events they had gone through...

Now, he'll get the glimpse of her love as the MU will get cleared... But a deeply hurt Khushi wont give him any chance this time and will treat of silently or may leave him (for time being) taking the feelings along with her not letting him to give them a touch... She is gonna lock her heart for sometime so that Arnav cant enter it...

BUT, eventually she'll forgive him as we all know that...πŸ˜‰ But, Arnav'll surely have a very hard time in getting her LOVE & TRUST back...

Now... What do ya think guys?

Does it makes sense to you? Please tell me... Your comments are very important for me...

P.S. No ArHi... No precap...πŸ˜’ Still, Have A Happy Weekend...πŸ€—

Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great 😊! I was eagerly waiting for it.. & guess what? I made a post as well on today's episode; here is the link:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2921299
Geet24 thumbnail
[QUOTE=hi50]Great 😊! I was eagerly waiting for it.. & guess what? I made a post as well on today's episode; here is the link:  https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921299[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dear😳

Hey i agree with what u wrote in that post :)

Its really heartbreaking to see her in that position...πŸ₯Ί
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Geet24

Thanks Dear😳

Hey i agree with what u wrote in that post :)

Its really heartbreaking to see her in that position...πŸ₯Ί

We should hold our hearts for a while & arrange few buckets for near future πŸ˜†.. as more to come πŸ˜†.. but I'm loving it & happy in a way that the story took a motion.. I hope CVs keep it up next week as well.. 
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hi50

We should hold our hearts for a while & arrange few buckets for near future πŸ˜†.. as more to come πŸ˜†.. but I'm loving it & happy in a way that the story took a motion.. I hope CVs keep it up next week as well.. 

Yeah... I also m loving the way the story is moving forward... CVs are doing a great job...
Geet24 thumbnail

Thanks Dear😳
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey geet ... i was dying to see ur msg seriously day seems incomplete without ur pm ... love u ,ur posts and ur analysisπŸ€—
and now coming to ur post its awsum and analysis is also great. agreed with u on all the points.. just loved the scene when khushi said .. "kaisay koi aik shaks aik shaks se itni mohabbat aur doosray se itni nafrat ker sakta hai " (can this line lead khushi to the real reason of arnav being rude???? as he has mentioned twice now that he had been badly hurt by her) and "the dupatta theory" is also 100 % valid as arnav really made her angry young womanπŸ˜‰ and (sigh) now his turn to be in pain  to suffer πŸ˜” (just hate that creep πŸ˜‘) and yeah things will be better in some tym ...
πŸ˜ƒ
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM, Geet..

Loved your analysis, and loved the episode! Despite the fact that there was very little ArHi, this was one of my favourite episodes.. I loved the way they protrayed Arnav's deep love.. Even though he thinks she betrayed him, even though he wants to hate her, when she's not there, there is something missing in his world. He can't get through his daily tasks without thinking about her over and over again, feeling her presence everywhere, missing her like crazy.. This is certainly an indicator of how much worse it's going to be when he knows the truth. You know, I think when he's in the depths of hell, and has driven her away, his last resort will be her Devi Maiyya, and that's where he'll go to beg to have her back.. Can't wait to see this!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Geet24

Hello Guys...!

How are u all? Oh... I know, i know... U all are fine !! After such a beautiful episode who wont be fine...!?!

hehehe ya, sooo happy....πŸ˜ƒ

I loved today's episode a lot. The Love, Hurt, Pain & Anger - everything was shown beautifully... My heart cried for ArHi seeing them in pain πŸ˜­ (all these are becoz of the creep...😑 grr.. i just HATE him...😑 Hope i will be able to see him dead soon)...BUT, good days are not so far as Shyam's truth revealation to Arnav is around the corner as per Zee's spoiler...πŸ˜ƒ I am really happy now...!!

I know...cant bear to see him near anjali also now... n i dont even see him when he comes on the screen, i move my eyes away...cant stand him at all...cant wait for him to be exposed n kicked out of their life...but then hes the main guy, cause of him Arnav married her...otherwise the way he works, would have taken him decades to propose  πŸ˜†

Today's all ArHi scenes were indicating the near future clearly...

Dazzled...n waiting...πŸ˜‰

Khushi's silent treatment to Arnav and his frustration because of her ignorance, Arnav missing Khushi a lot as he had not seen her for almost two days... Everything is indicating that after the revealation of the truth, Khushi'll not forgive Arnav so easily (just like Zee said) and she may leave him (as it'll be at the time of the end of their marriage contract marriage)... And he'll repent like hell, miss her a LOT... It'll be very difficult for me to see them in more pain though Arnav deserves it...😭

I dont mind this pain, it will be sweet n will bring them more closer...

When Khushi watching Arnav taking care of Anjali said that its hard to believe that a person who loves and cares for Anjali a lot can be the same person who hates her (Khushi) like anything... My GOD!!! My heart went out for the poor girl at that moment who was craving badly for the Love & Care she deserves from the person she has lost her Heart to and unfortunately she gets nothing but a lot of Hatred from him in return...😭(oh... its so painful)... Hope destiny will stop playing with ArHi's life soon and give them the beautiful life they deserve...

They both are good ppl, they deserve better, n that creep, its time he got punished for his sins...

Seeing Arnav missing Khushi was also really painful... BUT, the worst is yet to come when his pain will be much much more than the pain he is experiencing today...😭 Why did u do this to her, Arnav? Only to drift her away from yourself ?! and to feel pain like hell as a result at the end...?!   *sigh*

It was cute...the first thing he does when he wakes up is see her face...awww...that was so cute, means he says that u have got all ur things around but then he doesnt mind it...N when she leaves shes going to take away everything of hers...stars, salman khan, even the pink pillow...ATM he sees her things around, but then he will suffer more, when his room will again look like HIS room...that will be more sad...

Anyways Guys... Lets come to the main point...

The poolside ArHi scene with the dupattas had a hidden meaning about Khushi's actions in near future...

In that scene,,, Arnav was walking by the pool talking to someone on phone about a file. His road got blocked by Khushi's red dupatta which was being hanged there (there was a pink and a green dupatta too...but he noticed the red one only)... Khushi removed the dupatta from his path and thus the pink and green one too as he seemed to be disturbed... He told he not to dry cloths there, but she just ignored him and left that place making Arnav go after her... Arnav who is busy with his own issues (i.e. Anjali. Shyam..etc...) is not noticing Khushi's gentle love (pink and green dupatta) for him now... that means their love is not a easy cute, gentle one... But at last the red dupatta (her powerful love with pain) stopped him from ignoring it... (red indicates Love, Pain, Passion , Anger & Power) and this time his attention really was for it... He tries to hold on to this love (see... he took hold of an edge of the red dupatta and Khushi the other)...

CUTEEE

The dupattas here are indicating Khushi's love for Arnav... Her love is always full of pain and passion... Arnav actually changed her gentle Love to a passionate, painful love with the events they had gone through...

πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Now, he'll get the glimpse of her love as the MU will get cleared... But a deeply hurt Khushi wont give him any chance this time and will treat of silently or may leave him (for time being) taking the feelings along with her not letting him to give them a touch...

BUT, eventually she'll forgive him as we all know that...πŸ˜‰ But, Arnav'll surely have a very hard time in getting her LOVE & TRUST back...

Now... What do ya think guys?

Does it makes sense to you? Please tell me... Your comments are very important for me...

P.S. What crap?😑 Sorry, if u dont like this post...
                        P.P.S. No ArHi... No precap...πŸ˜’ Still, Have A Happy Weekend...πŸ€—

Beautiful post...She will forgive him thats for sure...but see he doesnt appreciate her love...its time he values it...

Mine @green
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur analysis has always been good