My Version of Khushi's Wardrobe

ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So a lot of people have been complaining about Khushi's wardrobe and I have been pretty upset too. So if the CVs aren't going to do anything, I took it up into my own hands.

Disclaimer: This is done out of fun and boredom. Don't take anything too seriously...just my opinions, likes, and dislikes. Please comment and like (spent a lot of time on this) and also, please look out for the consecutive parts.

Day to day life of the bade Raizada bahu. (All of this stuff is a little over the top..I apologize. Tried to find simpler stuff but failed. Plus, she's a Raizada and Raizada's never hold back)

I like the shape of this...not too long. Not in love with the color and all the sparkle.

Love the color...maybe add some sleeves?

Some part of me likes this but some part of me doesn't. I don't like the inside shirt or whatever it is and I think the sparkle could be toned down a bit. Otherwise, love the color (yellow for Khushi) and love the tight fit.

(I love the shape of this salwar. Maybe a different color though. Suggestions?)

For the Honeymoon (what I wished had happened):

I love the idea of a lehenga for the Honeymoon for some reason. I think Khushi is too young for saris sometimes and I think the Honeymoon was such a "special" occasion, it requires something unique. I love Sonam's lehenga here. I love the colors and it's very romantic with the light purple and white)

Holi (what I wished had happened):

This and only this please. I think Arnav's eyes would have popped out, rolled around, and went back into his eye sockets. It's beautiful and simple and dare I say sexy? Maybe the Holi confession would have been better if Khushi had worn this...Arnav would never be able to "forget" 😉

Sarees:

(So I know Arnav likes red...I however don't. Despite this, I had to include red for Arnav's tastes. I like red and silver together but I don't like the blouse. This is similar to the SPA sari)

(Alright, so maybe not the best choice for Khushi but there's something I really like about the way she looks all put together. Maybe revise it for Khushi but I like the idea behind her complete look)

Say what you will but I love this sari. It's young and it's fresh. I might flip the colors for Khushi because of her complexion, the pink might wash her out. Otherwise, completely in love.

I think I like this sari. Maybe a different color? I like the design of it though...kinda. Conflicted 😕

Alright, so the blouse is kinda weird (looks like the top portion of a prom dress) but I like the saree.

I really like this entire look, but only together. With the flowers, jewelry..everything must be there to look good. It might be a little thick for Khushi but the blouse and the style lightens and freshens it up. If Aman ever should get married, this is what Khushi Bhabi 😉 should wear.

So I like the color and the saree but it might be too much for Khushi. Maybe a simpler blouse.

Make up and Hair: (although, Sanaya has make up down pact so I have no complains with her make up. The hair on the other hand...uff)

Point at the end of the day for hair, I get that Khushi needs to have long hair because that's what Arnav loves. However, long hair should have layers and volume.

Jewelry:

So I love these but it won't show up:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gTB5QdQ4RX0/Tgg14crWFUI/AAAKw/vLAtm_Q0-ts/s1600/beautiful-silver-bangles.jpg

Khushi, you look best in simple bangles but I'm tired of seeing that one set of bangles and you wear so I'm giving you all of these to wear to your hearts content.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
I'm seeing a lot of views but no likes or comments. I really worked very hard on this and it took me 2 hours to make. Please, just comment or like. 😭
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i reallyyy like ur taste in anarkali suits...im not much of a sari person, so i dont know much about em...but the anarkalis uve chosen are reallyy very pretty...khushi should have something similar to these...very prettyyy :)

really nice post...great work and thank u :)
ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango-frost

i reallyyy like ur taste in anarkali suits...im not much of a sari person, so i dont know much about em...but the anarkalis uve chosen are reallyy very pretty...khushi should have something similar to these...very prettyyy :)

really nice post...great work and thank u :)

Thank you! 😃 And thank you for liking and commenting...it makes my day ⭐️
I'm young (only 16) so I don't know much about sarees either. Anyways, thank you so much for your comment! Made my 2 hours worth it to know that someone appreciates my post.
siddy9171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I love your taste in clothes! Khushi would look beautiful in any of these 😊 Great post!
ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddy9171

I love your taste in clothes! Khushi would look beautiful in any of these 😊 Great post!

Haha, thanks! I was a little worried that they were a little over the top. Glad to know that you liked them. Thanks for the comment 😃
Arshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heheh now all u have to do is send this to Sanaya :) gd taste by the way
ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi143

Heheh now all u have to do is send this to Sanaya :) gd taste by the way

Thanks! Haha, I think Sanaya has good taste...it's the stylists that need a little help.
akhushi123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i was hoping for something a little more modern for Khushi. Maybe like Khirad from Hamsafar?
vicqust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love all of them,, but Khushi looks beautiful in saris.. i personally want to see her in saris
😃