Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravani_21 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Sush and Spice girls,

I am so happy to see the changes CV's has implemented. Such a good episode in a sequence. This is the Kushi who made me fall in love with. And the symbolism they showed her removing the colors(clothes)  from his life was too good. If he misses her at this rate, what happens when he learns the truth? Loved Sarun's acting today.

Now i guess CV's will bring her chirpiness back and her never say never ideology as well as her search for happiness in the worst case back. So all the family is with Kushi and Arni just watching it and getting confused more and more.

Sush as i said, in one of my earlier posts, Arnie is going to loose the battle worst, and Kushi becomes the first winner, in this trio(shyam, Kushi and Arnav) fight.

PS. The background music is too good, it added the complete essence which is required for the situation. The painful Rabbavae is so soothing to hear and feel the pain in them.
Edited by Shravani_21 - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Liked all about it today. All of it. Khushi noticing how it's just her who does not mean anything to him, heart breaking but this kind of treatment will turn Arnav's repentance into viewer's treat. Throwing her out of the room does not do that. khushi keep it up. Your ignorance bothers him the most!!

Another thing I liked was 2 days passed in 20 mins. Only means 6 months will be shorter in IPK world.

HP changed again, the last one was better.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Best part of today; we traveled through time faster than we normally do👏 Goodies in the Easter basket- ASR in change of clothes 3times & a near shave Onto mission no-gel hair...The greasy mess is as bad Khushi's hair extension w/those ugly clips. Nope, I haven't taken over Jamba's wardrobe critique; she still has the job😆

Aw Sari - happy to have you jump in anytime 🤗

They really do make a cute picture but enough talk with mutton...Give her real friend!

Couldn't. Agree. More. Wasn't the whole concept of sisters getting married to brothers so that KSR would have a friend in need?

On second thought, scratch that. Laxmi is still the better option 😆

Originally posted by: savvy05

One more good episode, what a nice way to end a good week in IPK. @Jamba your musings for episode 225 were spot on and the  CV's did good.

I guess asking for the MU to start clearing was too much to expect 😛

Originally posted by: -Sush-

Second episode in a row that I liked...The biggest reason...that the maturity in Khushi's character that CVs have recently stumbled upon seems to be here to stay

Sush - I'm guessing you didn't see the spoiler that I did? 😉

Edited by jamba111 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Payals' character is totally useless so far...Other than being used as an excuse for Arnie to threten Khushi into marrying him...and the first MU that her marriage created...she has served no purpose so far...

Loved Arnies looks today...The hair was well groomed and so were the facial hair...It is frustrating to see Khushi's wardrobe and styling...could someone had done a worse job?
That is not even expensive to fix...Why can't they just do it? 

What spoiler Jamba? I have been off the IF pretty much the whole day today...

Edited by -Sush- - 12 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL @Jamba, as you mentioned they need more scenes for Arnav to remember how badly he treated Khushi so.. no I dont think the MU is going to completely clear any time soon .  I also think we are going to have quite few scenes of him regretting some of the smaller impact mistakes - like the prize rejecting and the medicine outing for him to begin the questioning of the MU.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sush-

What spoiler Jamba? I have been off the IF pretty much the whole day today...

One of those segments where this really ANNOYING woman previews upcoming scenes. SBS (or maybe B). KSR is entertaining a bunch of kids with horror stories and in pops dear hubby - she freaks out and starts shrieking at the top of her lungs...

Was a reminder as to why I usually DON'T click on those links...blame it on a Friday when I was home sick, and IF was just...there 😉
SoShy thumbnail

Good episode to end the week

I am glad Kushi's givin him the silent treatment.. Girl looked hurt... This is how any normal person would react if the person your so in love with says they hate you...
I really want her to continue this for a while... I am happy she didnt go back to irritating him after such an intense argument... 100 ways to irritate ASR would not have made sense here.. Good the CV's didnt take that route again...

When Kushi watched Arnav and Anjali , for the first time she wondered how the same man could be all lovin and caring with his sis but hate her so much.. looked like she yearned for his love and care...

Arnav needed to realise just how much he misses Kushi and her craziness... When Kushi would n't talk to him, he kept taunting her, looked like he was tryin to get her to talk to him..I am waitin to see what he would do when she walks out on him after 6 months...

Shyam left that thread hangin there in ASR's room, we all wondered what role that could play, there were several predictions... 😆.. nothin really happened...

Sush- Lovely post...

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi -Sari- ...Loved your post!

Yes...you are right about Syamu dhaga doing nothing...Anything that lands with Anj is completely ignored...She is on a La La land...as always...

CVs have madea very good decision to show Khushi's real feelings...Thats is exactly what was missing in the temple scene when she left RM the first time and went to GH. Her character had a total discontinuity...

I also agree that they are ignoring her reaction to Shyamu...that should be something significant...not something that can be ignored...so more room for improvement in drawing her character sketch...I do think that she is completely in shock about Shyam...who has become openly lusty...She is probably ashamed to even talk to anyone...as unfortunately is the case with many victims of sexual vilolence and harrassment...😕

Finally...loved a Khushi who refuses to take CRAP from Arnie...now if only she can refuse to take CRAP fro Shyamu there will be no discontiuity...

Edited by -Sush- - 12 years ago
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sush,

Very nice post. Yes, I'm on the same page too. Really liked the episode, so much so that I'm looking forward to Monday.
Things I liked :
- The bro-sis bond is back. Although from Khushi's POV, it is heart-breaking that he shows so much care for his Di whereas has only harsh words for her. 
- I liked the way the CVs gradually build up Arnie missing Khushi. Initially it him just wondering where she was , then slowly and gradually couldn't keep her off his mind. BS was awesome in expressing every little emotion today. For some reason, he even looked better than he has looked in the past few days/weeks. 
- Coming to Khushi, her realization has dawned . Could see the hurt in her eyes every time he tried to hurt her in his non-sensical way . You are so right, it is so much better to see the grown-up i Khushi than the juvenile 19 year old. She has always loved him but never dared to accept it to even herself. But now that she is his wife, she can't stop but love him beacause it is her 'haq'. It was hard to see her this way but this is what I wanted to see since their marriage. I have a suspicion that the CVs had planned this track at least a few weeks ago based on some spoilers I had seen about junoon etc. Something had changed drastically in the production team , the director being one of them and that is when they brought in some filler episodes/tracks of the 100 diff ways, Khushi's dabba business etc. Looks like we are back on track but like Khushi I am scared to dream big. You never know, come Monday we may be right back to comedy. 
- Although I cannot stand Shyam, but have accepted that he is a necessary evil and no matter what he does, it will ultimately bring Arhi closer.
- I'm also very glad and pleased that they decided to close two tracks pretty swiftly , i.e. the dhaga and the fancy dress Mu. 
- Last but not least , loving the perceptive Nani. Please keep rocking!!

Not big on prediction but although it is the general feeling that we are very close to clearing the MU, I do think it may not happen right away. Shyam has to do something about the handkerchief he stole , he has to reveal the fact that he knows about their marriage and lastly the file. Each of these could easily take up 3-4 episodes each. 

I'm loving this Khushi, hope she is here to stay. She is one strong cookie, so can bounce back from any adverse situation. So those of you worried about her, please don't, Arnav is the weaker one.

Bye
Sahana
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI everyone,

I must have "refreshed" my IF page god knows how many times since the evening waiting for your post.  Yes this site has become our daily pilgrimage.  May God fogive all our sins.

Am I  ready to forgive the sins comitted by the cvs lately. Not yet though continue to give them a few more chances.  They did redeem themselves a wee bit.

A much needed Calm and Quiet .  Just everyone needed by back off and move back into their corners. Enough of the hurt , accusations, blows & punches.  Time for reflection and much needed space  I am glad cvs recognized this and gave us a decent 20 mins.

I simply felt so sorry for ArHi.  Each hurting, each loving the other so much , each wanting to be loved by the other , each not giving into their pride. each believing that all love is lost ... Why can't it be so simple ?   A battle of the mind and the heart rages.  Why does he hate me so much and why does she not love me ? 

Khushi the girl being transformed into the "women" I want her to be.  Poignant & Dignified.  She seemed  defeated today as if has come to terms with the fact that she will never be loved by this man and she will never know why.  Felt like hugging her today to assure her that all will be good soon.

Arnie still holding on the memories of the few minutes  he witnessed on the terrace  and continues to reject any other fact presented to him.  Be careful what you wish for ODB ..today was just a preview of lost heaven .  Felt like hugging him as well to assure him that all will be good soon.

All in all a very meaingful and required episode.  I  liked the Shyam & Arnie scene today as well . Both men have their own game going on and I hope Arnie has an ace up his sleeve to outsmart this manipulative man. 

I hope the csv continue to keep this serious and mature tone in the coming days though it seems that Monday we are back to comedy with Khushi teaching kids every day between  7 - 9 pm 5 days a week 😛  

Also Khushi's horrible r wig needs to go.  I feel like stretching my hand and pulling it off her head. Really looks obnoxious.   Hey Jamba what is the correct way to express it in fashion terminology ?

Have a great weekend folks and happy thoughts.