Hitler Didi

How to Indira and Rishi call each other?

jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok... So how does Indira & Rishi call each other and under what circumstances ?

Indira  
  • Mr Ricky Diwan!:   When she is really angry at him, like when he kidnapped her

• Rishi  :  I have not been able to definitively nail under what circumstances and what emotions drive her to call him Rishi.
    eg. - She called him Rishi when Sameer came to the Barsaati and Rishi & Sameer had that fight where Sameer started hitting him with an iron rod. She yelled Rishi at him.
    Recently when he walked out of the courtroom after discovering Rani had backstabbed him, she called him Rishi. When Rani was relentless in her onslaught at Mandira, she called him Rishi, conveying her desire to have Rishi do something to stop Rani

•  Mr Kirayedarji : Respect ...whether in private moments or when respectfully  addressing him in front of others.  I think this is the moniker she uses when she thinks of him

• Oye Hero :  When she first met him.

So what is her loving endearment? 😳I think we have yet to find out

Rishi
  • Shrimatiji :   when flirting with her

• MMji : When in a serious or a sincere mood. It is also how he appears to think  of her generally

• Indira :   He rarely calls her Indira. Only time I have seen him call her Indira is after the first proposal in the hospital. They have that weirdly funny confession scene and then Indira walks away and he calls her Indira to stop her.

So what is his loving endearment?😳  I don't mean the flirty shrimatiji, but when he is really overpowered by love. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is Indira.

Ball is in your court guys. Have at it with your own take as well as wishes for how Indira and Rishi call each other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wish they begin to call each other by their names.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Wish they begin to call each other by their names.

Exactly
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't mind their calling each othe as 'MMji' or 'Kirayedar'. I do however want them to call each other with their first names! I guess we will have to wait for that...
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love those rare moments when RK calls her indira ...it just seems so much more than her name ..we can see all his feelings expressed in one word 😊

when they are together first names are good,  in front of others  MMkji  and kirayedar ji is fine 😊
Edited by kaya123 - 12 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ek din...bas ek din main chahti hoon jab rishi indu ko 'shrimatiji' bulaye...wo palatke spontaneously 'kahiye shrimanji' kahe...iske baad muze un dono ka chehra dekhna hai 😆

n yeah me too wish now they start calling each other indira & rishi
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

ek din...bas ek din main chahti hoon jab rishi indu ko 'shrimatiji' bulaye...wo palatke spontaneously 'kahiye shrimanji' kahe...iske baad muze un dono ka chehra dekhna hai 😆

shru..u juz read my mind..i've been waiting for this for a longer period..i want to hear indu calling rishi shrimanji..n of coz they should start calling each other by their 1st name..even during the marriage preparation..they were addressing each other as mmg or kiraydar ji..a little change here would be nice to watch..😆 
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pta nae kb wo din ai ga😕 jb aik dosry ky namm su bulay gy😍
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeh eagerly waiting for that moment
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

hayeee damm romantic shru😳
Edited by riddhima- - 12 years ago