Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Jenny yest in some thread we were discussing about the same thing.. Even Kushi doesnt seem to do anything about Shyam but with Arnav she is all feisty.. 

Yeah, Why nt make Shyam the hero.. Anyways he is LM's fav.. Everything happens only when this character makes a move, the whole story depends on this character, if he wants he cn destroy someone .. His plans of killing people ( Anjali, Shashi) also gets buried..  

I wouldnt be surprised him being hero someday.. Take Arnie away from the picture PH, im tired of this nonsense track..

This is what GH said..
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4886/ghfb.png

How could he respond to fans this way

I am shocked by his reply. This is just sick! Highly disappointed!
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: johny05081989

shyam is really needed for IPKKND to move forward. Once he goes away imagine who can fill his shoes in term of acting. Ya he is a villan. but look at his acting guys . he is needed for the show yar

This acting is theatrical. Sorry. I like Abhaas as a person but his acting isn't all that in my book. I don't dislike the character for being a villain, I dislike him for not contributing but rather stalling the progress of the story. Good writing progresses, it is not about stalling with random murder projects. That is best left to crime writers.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

I am shocked by his reply. This is just sick! Highly disappointed!

Thanks for the Iink

Hating the viIIan is a positive thing for the show , hating his characterisation is  not , GH is making a mistake here

I  dont hate the character of shyam , i hate the fooIish and iIIgoicaI characterisation of shyam , and the entire story  revoIving around his IaughabIe pIans,

This sort of sarcastic repIy on a sociaI networking site to a fan , shocking  

This Overconfidence is doing no good to the show  !!!!

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ttt1

Thanks for the Iink

Hating the viIIan is a positive thing for the show , hating his characterisation is  not , GH is making a mistake here

I  dont hate the character of shyam , i hate the fooIish and iIIgoicaI characterisation of shyam , and the entire story  revoIving around his IaughabIe pIans,

This sort of sarcastic repIy on a sociaI networking site to a fan , shocking  

This Overconfidence is doing no good to the show  !!!!

Priya - dont feel too sorry for the people in the conversation either GH or the fan to whom he retorted. Those fans (no names) claim to be close pals of Nissar and the PH . So they are taking liberties of pulling each others legs and dropping cutting comments. I would not place too much significance on that.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Priya - dont feel too sorry for the people in the conversation either GH or the fan to whom he retorted. Those fans (no names) claim to be close pals of Nissar and the PH . So they are taking liberties of pulling each others legs and dropping cutting comments. I would not place too much significance on that.

oh ok ,

they shouId be carefuI on a social networking  site , it couId be misleading