Why not make Shaym the hero - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This is... THIS IS what we want, and desire, not Shaym's face.a dn Man, with's with ABhaas and his constipated expressions ALL THE TIME?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzz4ui7IKg8[/YOUTUBE]

This should be track, why can't it switch to Lucknow.
@ Jenny 😍 How I wish they would listen to our demands.

I think most people are tired of Shyam and his nose flaring , constipated look and his stupid childish ideas. Like please complete his stupid track but the CV's love villains and they clearly love him alot judging by the FB we are going to have to see him through out the entire show.
Hold on there sweetheart...Just keep breathing..in and out...

We are all on te same boat..,Yeah, I agree this track s figgin' retarded... I hate it... But all bad things lead o good things..well Atleast in serial world...CVZ open your friggin' shut eyes and move the damn track...let Arnav know the truth Atleast...
Right now all I want is Arnav to know the truth at any cost..The rest, I don't care as of now...Just let Arnav find out CVZ..You have so much more to show...If Arnav finds out the truth, that won't end your show... 

Gosh, CVZ r acting like if Arnav finds out the truth, their show is gonna end and they would have nothing else to show so they are gonna strech it as far as possible...ENOUGH with the drag fest...There is a lot more to show...Arnavs past, Khushi's past, Shyams Past, How Angali got married to Shyam, Anjali finding out the truth, Family finding out the truth, Arnav and khushi helping Anjali cope up with life, I'm sure they won't kick Abhaas out of the show so he must have some sort of role, Anjali finding a better solemate, Payal and Akash, and so much more to show...COME ON CVZ...LET ARNAV FIND OUT

And yes Abhaas is their favorite character...I have nothing against Abhaas as he is a sweet guy but this Shyam crap needs to end...and if they don't end it Atleast put some sense into ASR and make him find out.,,I mean come on, as per the spoilers, ASR is going to find out after the 6 months are about to end...I mean, how long is this Drag fest...,If that happens, ASR is the dumbest Hero ever in Indian television because it takes him friggin 6 damn months to figure out a truth...WTH...PULL YOUR FRIGGIN PANTS UP CVZ, GET LALIT MOHAN BACK, OPN YOUR DAMN EYES, AND SEE WTH UR DOING TO THIS DRAMA THAT WE ONCE CRAVED O WATCH
Edited by Tanvi_124 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

😆 😆 😆 brace yourself jen..

that is what a lot of people think anyway.. shyam is better than arnav 😆.. i wouldn't be surprised if this happens..

🤣🤣
IKR?! I mean he has much more screen space than Arhi and what is he doing? I don't understand how he is gonna get the key using the moli?! And even if he is there, he should spark something, good or bad between Arhi, the only spark he has created is the terrace scene and the medicine scene yesterday, otherwise its Arnav who has done the torturing to Khushi!

Simran :D...
All I have to say is.. I'm fed up.
Someone bring Lalit Mohan back.. Drag him back...

Originally posted by Keshriya

Jenny I second you, am tired of this plot and the track. ASR is the sore loser here, he will lose Khushi once the 6 months marriage is over as she will walk out and he will lose Anjali when the family knows the truth as Shyam will pit Anjali against ASR, the very sister he did this all for. Infact the CVs are showing Mellowed Shyam-Khushi scenes and Rabba ves are all mostly one sided just like today, what a mess they have made to a show that started really well. 

From FB messages of Gautama Hegde and Janaki Vishwanthan in Abhas' s FB page, we know how these 2 constantly feel Shyam stole the scene or the episode, why not make him the hero, move the story from Shyam's POV.

I was also pissed at a message from GAutam to a fan when she complained about how the current track sucks, he had the audacity to answer on behalf of Abhas saying that they will get more such Shyam-Khushi scenes. What does he think of himself. Such bunch of losers who cannot take criticism. Just because they all like Abhas more doesn't mean they need to justify anything and everything Shyam does, they are forgetting the power of audience when the TRPs fall.

Please could you PM the link to the FB pages? One thing has to be said about Abhaas, he seems to be everyone's favorite. Wonder if he uses Amul butter to maska them!

I left so many comments on LM 's page that if he loved Abhaas so much, he should take him out of this show ( yippee !) and make a show for him!

The love they all - PH,LM,AK  have for Abhaas severely outweigh the TRps and that much is very obvious! God forbid if a better show started...then Abhaas, Barun nor Sanaya will be able to rescue this sinking Titanic!
Jenny yest in some thread we were discussing about the same thing.. Even Kushi doesnt seem to do anything about Shyam but with Arnav she is all feisty.. 

Yeah, Why nt make Shyam the hero.. Anyways he is LM's fav.. Everything happens only when this character makes a move, the whole story depends on this character, if he wants he cn destroy someone .. His plans of killing people ( Anjali, Shashi) also gets buried..  

I wouldnt be surprised him being hero someday.. Take Arnie away from the picture PH, im tired of this nonsense track..

This is what GH said..
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4886/ghfb.png

How could he respond to fans this way
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Guy y cant we all send a petition to the DAMN 4 lions and tell them to STOP ruining a good show , we are so many i guess we can do it !

As for shayam he is not even arnav's jooti ! Abhaas might be a good person but as an actor he SUCKS big time !

How dare these writer say to a fan  ...