Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monu786

I know this is out of context but I think it's not entirely just this forum -.- in the dil se di dua...forum, there are so many people who want janvi to stay with her cruel husband and do something else about it instead of running away. They still want her to end up with him -.-" I'm sorry I was shocked when I read this. 

so weirdooos everywhere -.- 

BAHAHAHAHA. I don't watch that show but I did see the first episode (b/c I was triggered by the name + I liked Karanveer Bohra's acting in Kasautii) & the treatment I saw, I couldn't take it. That's why I stopped watching the show. 

But if people can say that, oh boy oh joy. I mean there REALLY are weirdos everywhere! Sometimes some people can never think logically eh? *Sigh*
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼
love the topic :-)

the creaters of the show put a lot of hard work into the show and some people just sit their n complain and complain and complain and...

this is just a fictional story, something made up but people get ready with the chappals after every epi saying...
"it was a filler"
"it was crap"
"wot the hell are the CV's doing"
"the CV's need to do something"
"i want to slap kkg for being so quiet"
"the CV's shouldn't make shyam touch kkg" 
oh and the killer line, "i'm leaving the show"
these are just characters playing an individual role, they aren't going to sit and hold hands all day while "rabba ve" goes on in the back n every1 else just smiles

some people are going as far to say it's illegal!!!!
domestic abuse, sexual assault, rape etc
"the CV's are supposed to hav social responsibility,"
MY GOD'S SAKE it is just a show for entertainment---this show is not a documentary on how to behave in REAL life---we hav our parents n teachers for that!!!!

@ topic maker, thank u for creating this topic :-)

illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARSHI-MAD

Well done we needed a post like this 2 shut basherz up well done 👏 👍🏼

Thank youuu so much for agreeing to all the points made in this post!

The fact that not enough people are commenting on this post (in comparison to bashing posts) shows that bashers really did not like this post. But they can't retort because they know my arguments are valid. & I think this is not just me, every anti-basher agrees!
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
To start off...only FOUR words:  I Love Your Post!

Now..I shall put in my 2 cents on top of what youhave for each of the points you've listed.

1) To those who think that the misunderstanding is dragging:
Reply:  I completely agree with you.  People dont want the show to finish, yet they want things to wrap up superfast.  and honestly..I wouldnt call this DRAGGING. I would call it slow, definitely, but no..not dragging..I've seen show where they REALLY drag the story..and this show isnt one of them. 

2) To those who think story is inconsistent & every episode is unrelated:
On the contrary, I dont think its inconsistent and unrelated.  mainly because I agree with everything you said.  i'm like that too. I dont dwell on the past.  I take the day as it comes.  I block anything and everything in my mind that hurts me and does me no good to think about.  Now, why I dont think its inconsistent is because I see hints in each of these tracks.  When she started fighting for the shower, for example, it hinted that no matter how miserable her life is, she'll be strong and find a way to entertain herself.  When she started the dabba service because she wanted to pay him Rs.300 back...shows me she is independant.  she wont be at ASR's mercy after the contract marriage is done.  etc etc etc.  I could go on forever.

3) To those who think ASR's actions are a bad influence:
yes..all of you who think this..where were you when the show started?  wasnt he just the same?  if anything, I thought he was worse in the beginning.  No.  I'm not justifying his actions.  No, I'm not saying its okay.  But its a part of how his character is made.  And I dont care what any of you have to say...ASR's actions are angelic compared to Shyam's..so.  At least he believes he is doing all this for her Di.  and dont forget that in ASR's eyes, KKG is guilty of trying to ruin Anjali's life.  say you found out that some woman was having an affair with your brother-in-law...you're telling me you wouldnt want to punish them both??  please.  gimme a break.

4) To those who think Khushi is uber childish and being a moron not picking up on hints:
Time for a Reality check.  she did doubt that ASR knows about Shyam and her at one point then KKG being KKG, got distracted by other matters.  In time, she will come around and pick up the hints again.  Besides, I cant blame her either...ASR is giving mixed signals BIG time...I wouldnt know which hints to hold on to (Heer Ranjha Act or the Fight later on??)

5) To those who think editing is done VERY poorly:
on??)  Agree with everything you've said.  and I'd like to add, I completed my first VM on ArHi today and it took a LOT of time and effort to get everything to flow properly and guess what..I'm STILL not satisfied with it.  I've taken broadcasting courses and Iv've done video editing...that crap is easier said than done.  I only had one track and a whole bunch of perfectly flowing ArHi scenes to make the damned thing but the team has RAW shoot clips plus various background music plus a NUMBER of characters in a shot...the precision required to make sure that a certain background plays right when you want it to...takes a lot of effort.  Bloopers happen in HUGE budget movies and this is just a show guys.  give it a break.

6) To those who just want a reason to bash:
Honestly.  its annoying.  just stop.  (I even dedicated a post to you guys for being so annoying):

Those are my two cents on the fiascos in the forum now.  And I also know as I write this that I will get bashed for saying all I've said...but thats fine. I'll just ignore it and not pay attention to it like I try to do every time I come onto this forum..

but thank you so much for making this post!
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani-lucki

👍🏼

love the topic :-)

the creaters of the show put a lot of hard work into the show and some people just sit their n complain and complain and complain and...

this is just a fictional story, something made up but people get ready with the chappals after every epi saying...
"it was a filler"
"it was crap"
"wot the hell are the CV's doing"
"the CV's need to do something"
"i want to slap kkg for being so quiet"
"the CV's shouldn't make shyam touch kkg" 
oh and the killer line, "i'm leaving the show"
these are just characters playing an individual role, they aren't going to sit and hold hands all day while "rabba ve" goes on in the back n every1 else just smiles

some people are going as far to say it's illegal!!!!
domestic abuse, sexual assault, rape etc
"the CV's are supposed to hav social responsibility,"
MY GOD'S SAKE it is just a show for entertainment---this show is not a documentary on how to behave in REAL life---we hav our parents n teachers for that!!!!

@ topic maker, thank u for creating this topic :-)

Oh my god! I love you for everything you said in your comment!

I just don't understand why people cannot appreciate someone's hard word? Most of us (including myself) don't work 12+ hours for 28 days of the month, ignoring our significant others/family/friends/loved ones. But the team of IPKKND is doing that! Let's just appreciate them for that!

Oh EVERY SINGLE one of those "threats" pisses the crap out of me. If you're going to leave the show, DO it! As a matter of fact, I didn't watch the show for 3 months & then came back! That was my darn choice. No need to say "I blame CVs, storyline, stupidity, bad editing for me leaving the show." Really, nobody cares. Period.

I haven't come across a SINGLE episode recently that has gone without ANY bashing! It's so unbelievable (total ASR style).

YESSS, THANK YOU FOR THAT last point! NOBODY from the IPKKND team promised you that this was meant to be an education/socially-reforming show. There are other kinds of shows & channels for that. Star plus is KNOWN for drama! So when you signed up to watch a show on SP, you know you signed up for MAJOR DRAMA! & SP has had this for YEARS! This wasn't done overnight & definitely not for one show.

Thank you sooo very much for agreeing to the post and your comment! Makes me happy to know logical non-bashers exist!
springatoms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very lovely post. i agree with u. every bit of it is correct.
i feel very disappointed reading such posts.
thank you sooo much for uplifting my mood.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW! Very very nicely said. I am not a born eternal optimist like you and KKGSR but I wholeheartedly agree with you. KKG actually inspires me. And though my attitude is not always positive I try my best emulating such people so that I am not always moping around. If all the people in this world had to mope around because of their problems, this world would have been a very sad place. Cause there is no one who doesn't have problems. I believe the writers are doing total justice Khushi's character. And I love everything about IPKKND and have faith in the CVs. Hopefully the basher get tired of their bashing everything some day. Such people are just out to find the splinter in the other's eye without thinking about the log in their own.
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_arnav

No need to thanks, we all will stand united and fight with all these bashers. Infact your post will charge all IPK and ArHi lovers. They should understand that this is not a three hrs movie. If they love the show, it has to go on it's way. You what sometimes I feel, same aggressive scenes were show earlier in IPK, ASR is the same, only difference he is now married to Khushi. This show grabbed 6 awards in total. Barun got stylish, Barun and Sanaya fav International jodi and interviewed with Noreen Khan for their huge fan following in abroad. may this is the main reason for some people to get jealous and insecure, so they started posting negative and bashed comments to spoil the image of IPK and leads( this my POV). I don't understand why people are so insecure with IPK and leads.

I really hope my post does exactly that! People need to realize that it's HIGH time we appreciate their efforts and learn to ignore mistakes. Nobody is perfect.

I totallly agree! This is NOT a 3 hour movie. I just replied this in another comment wrt movies vs. daily soaps: "Movies turn out perfect b/c 3 hours of movie is made over 2 years! 3 hours equals 180 minutes, equals 9 slots of 20 minutes. That means, what takes the wonderful IPKKND team 9/10 days takes movie-makers 1-2 years! (and NO, I'm not bashing movies here!) But just note the DRASTIC difference. Obviously things won't be perfect." Enough said!

YESSS! Since Day 1, this is ASR. ASR is mean, he's bad, he's loving, he's caring - ALL in one episode! So accept it and love him if you still can. If you can't, shut up!

Oh it's VERY much possible that insecure freaks come here to bash to ruin our moods & to bring down IPKKND b/c true fans would never do this!
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your post and agree with everything you have said
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Oh my god! I love you for everything you said in your comment!

I just don't understand why people cannot appreciate someone's hard word? Most of us (including myself) don't work 12+ hours for 28 days of the month, ignoring our significant others/family/friends/loved ones. But the team of IPKKND is doing that! Let's just appreciate them for that!

Oh EVERY SINGLE one of those "threats" pisses the crap out of me. If you're going to leave the show, DO it! As a matter of fact, I didn't watch the show for 3 months & then came back! That was my darn choice. No need to say "I blame CVs, storyline, stupidity, bad editing for me leaving the show." Really, nobody cares. Period.

I haven't come across a SINGLE episode recently that has gone without ANY bashing! It's so unbelievable (total ASR style).

YESSS, THANK YOU FOR THAT last point! NOBODY from the IPKKND team promised you that this was meant to be an education/socially-reforming show. There are other kinds of shows & channels for that. Star plus is KNOWN for drama! So when you signed up to watch a show on SP, you know you signed up for MAJOR DRAMA! & SP has had this for YEARS! This wasn't done overnight & definitely not for one show.

Thank you sooo very much for agreeing to the post and your comment! Makes me happy to know logical non-bashers exist!

darling, amazing point u reminded me on----not many of us work 12hrs+ everysingle day with 3 holidays a month-----------these people don't even hav a weekend for Gods sake

the least week can do is appreciate them for it instead of giving such ungrateful n depressing n critical posts after every epi
just complaints n threats most of the time

and not to forget the selfproclaimed lawyers/feminists/social activists we hav on this forum---this is fiction--go n fight for people who actually hav problem and stop trying to create them on the forum, ur time n energy will be better spent