Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RushilovesBarun

thanks for making this post

I love Barun n IPKKND n I dont want it to be finished because of all those bashing

Most welcomeee! Thank youuu for your comment and for agreeing to the points!

Exactly, if possible, I want this show to go on till Arnav & Khushi are great-nana & great-nani & I want them to still fight over washroom at the age of 99! Now, if we want that, those 2 have to ACTUALLY grow older. & for that to happen, we have to let the MU go on. Bahahaha :P

Seriously though, thank you for agreeingg!
a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg you said everything that i wish i could say and you said it well! i agree with each and every word. thanks for putting this out there :) Edited by a.kaur - 12 years ago
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: SereneLady

Wow excellent post dear 👏 just A-Mazing!  thanks for making my day.. now whenever I see a bashing post .. Ill end up reading this to cheer myself up 😳

Thank you thank you :D Glad I could bring a smile on someone's face!

Definitely come back to this whenever dosage of bashing overflows your limit :P

In fact, I think after every episode, I should make an anti-bashing post where I'll defend the bloopers, I'll defend the bad editing, I'll defend the mistakes, I'll cover up for ASR's actions & so on & so forth :p
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: a.kaur

omg you said everything that i wish i could say and you said it well! i agree with each and every word. thanks for putting this out there :)

Thank youuu for agreeing with me! Makes me really happy that non-bashers do exist!

& you're most welcome. I did this on behalf of anti-IPKKND-bashing association LOL
monu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOL I swear, some times I just come on the IPKKND forum to be entertained by all the "diverse" opinions! If people hate this show so much, just stop watching it  and let others enjoy!! There's so many other shows out there, go watch those instead. 

I would love to come on the forum and actually discuss the episodes and I love how some people analyze the episodes so well (in a good way) and connect things. This is a very active forum, but half of the threads are a waste and need to be deleted. -.-" 

illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu786

LOL I swear, some times I just come on the IPKKND forum to be entertained by all the "diverse" opinions! If people hate this show so much, just stop watching it  and let others enjoy!! There's so many other shows out there, go watch those instead. 

I would love to come on the forum and actually discuss the episodes and I love how some people analyze the episodes so well (in a good way) and connect things. This is a very active forum, but half of the threads are a waste and need to be deleted. -.-" 

Honestly, I thought I was the only one who did that. Sometimes I take time to read just the bashing posts to see how ridiculously people can ACTUALLY thing?! I mean today I read a post (I don't even remember who) saying things like "where was the family for 2 days, why is arnav missing her if he hates her, why is rabba ve playing w/o khushi, why does his yawn stop halfway, blah blah blah." I mean REALLLY? Honestly, that just made me go bonkers! 

If Arnav hates her, people are mad. If Arnav misses her, others are mad.
If there's rabba ve, people call it fake. If there's none, they miss it.
If there's rabba ve of catch/fall, they call it repetitive. If there's rabba ve w/ flashbacks & just Arnav, they call it stupid.
If his yawn stopped halfway, WHO THE EFF cares??? HIS yawn, HIS body, HIS shirt that he pulled down, HIS sleep that got ruined, HIS everything! If you want to see full yawns, go stand in front of a mirror and YAWN your heart out!

Jeez!

& I agree with you. Posts like the Crooner & Sushpective & Shy's daily doses are absolutely FANTASTIC! These people put in SO much time and effort to analyze POSITIVELY! & even if these people disagree with something (which is normal, we are humans & democratic world gives us the right to disagree), they make it a positive point. That's the kind of criticism I can intake. Not just senseless bashing for no reason!

If MODS could delete bashing threads, our forum would half of its pages!
Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Thank you sooo much for understanding my p.o.v. & agreeing with it! Just shows how logical you are!

P.s. LOVE the quote in your little tag area: "Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it." LOVE that it totallly fits in with this post :P

Thanks 😃

monu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know this is out of context but I think it's not entirely just this forum -.- in the dil se di dua...forum, there are so many people who want janvi to stay with her cruel husband and do something else about it instead of running away. They still want her to end up with him -.-" I'm sorry I was shocked when I read this. 

so weirdooos everywhere -.- 
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Thank you for being an anti-basher. Makes me happy from inside!

You know what? If that's what it takes, I'll do it! I'll write a post every single day defending the bloopers, the mistakes, the attitudes, the costumes & everything else! If there can be bashers of the IPKKND team, why not strong supporters? Thank you for being with me 😃

No need to thanks, we all will stand united and fight with all these bashers. Infact your post will charge all IPK and ArHi lovers. They should understand that this is not a three hrs movie. If they love the show, it has to go on it's way. You what sometimes I feel, same aggressive scenes were show earlier in IPK, ASR is the same, only difference he is now married to Khushi. This show grabbed 6 awards in total. Barun got stylish, Barun and Sanaya fav International jodi and interviewed with Noreen Khan for their huge fan following in abroad. may this is the main reason for some people to get jealous and insecure, so they started posting negative and bashed comments to spoil the image of IPK and leads( this my POV). I don't understand why people are so insecure with IPK and leads.
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well done we needed a post like this 2 shut basherz up well done 👏 👍🏼