Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely agree with u. loved it. I am fed with all these bashings. to be honest, I am enjoying each and every sequence of the show.
special note to bashers- GO TO HELL
darkblossom900 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God. All I have to say is that I love this post and I love you! LOL My annoyance with the bashers was literally reaching it's peak! I mean, I'd go on youtube to read the comments cause at times it's fun to but i'd read nothing but negative stuff! So kudos! :)
Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree more. Bashing, just really needs to stop. 
Whaaattt
Okayyy
reserving
I didnt see this earlier :OO
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME

This stuff was NEEDED.

Thanks! :)
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A fantastic and much needed post. I have been leaving messages telling people that Rome is not built in one day and it takes time to show a story. If people don't like it just dont watch. Let them see whatever they like. Nobody is compelling them to watch. It is a great post. Kudos to you.

-------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i can just say this 👏 i loved ur post and wht ever u ve mentioned is very true and it was badly needed on this forum 😊
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
While I hear your frustration, my recommendation to those who get upset by negative posts is to not read them. its just that simple.

or if you read them and feel strongly about it, post a rebuttal with your pov and argue for your points.

there is no point calling people bashers/anti-bashers/criticizers/negative party poopers when you have a forum with over 1500 members. You will not all agree on a point EVER.

As long as the critiques are delivered with respect and follow forum rules, why does anyone feel threatened by the criticism? Its not practical to expect everyone to find the same meaning and positivity from every episode because, thank god, we are all not clones who think alike.

i would say be open to alternative points of view and if you feel a post is especially rude, report it. There is no need to unionize these issues.
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
rup1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love it love it love it...
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well said👏 Loved every word of yours. Thank you for being brave and making points so clear and honest.
Yes, practical life goes this way, not just a bang and you sort out opinion differences, MUs and move on ...
I really enjoy this show, its about those people, not ours; they may not react the way we would react. We may not like how things went in the show and there is no point in judging if practically things go that way. Its for entertainment and a story told by some one else. We like it, then we watch it. But lets not get affected by every aspect of it. Lets remember, its just a story, not a real part of us.

While sit back and enjoying the show, I also want to think how much effort it takes to bring a show to us. We may not like few episodes but then, why munch on that and get frustrated and bring out negativity and sadness!