nice yar hope fans can understand now
Nik28 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahaha... this is too funny!
But so true! I love IPKKND :)
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
truely said..love ur post and i agree with each and every word written...
sunzz thumbnail
Awesome post! πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š Glad somebody did it. People need to understand that it is a daily soap and not some movie where things move pretty fast. 
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree with you.. some people needs this kind of post to understand about efforts of team, dont want phasing but dont bash team... really  good post. 
luv_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i simply loved ur post...even i was palnning to post sumthing like dis vfor qiute sum tym now...
its really high tym dat v shud cribbing about litle things here and dere dat just dont go our way...
i mean its a soap opera..supposed to run for sum considerable period of tym and not a 3 hr movie...so v shud not xpect things to change and get mended overnight...
i just luved ur #5...it takes a gr8 deal to put up a show together...a show dat runs 5 days a week(much to our disappointment dat its not a 7 days a week show😭)...plus our continuous demand for MAHAEPISODE every now and den...bt wotever said and dey hav made us hooked to d show so much dat v watch it damn carefully to notice even d minutest editting errors, which i dont know if people wud other notice...

about khushi...y do v want her to behave in a rational way or probably in a way v want her to...she is a particualr kind of a character...and sticks to it most of d times...qouting u only "KKGSR doesnt whine and cry over her past. thats her!!"

again...i just dont mean ne offence to anybody bt i hav been tired of all dis bashing and negativity in d forum. i joined it coz it was very lively...drooling over barun, appreciating arhi...all d spoilers...d behind d scene pictures...all OS,FF.SS...bt oflately i hav just been finding all d bashing...dont knowπŸ˜’...πŸ₯Ί

my suggestion watch d show for its entertainment quotient...manorama mami z comedy, arhi...and their team's effort...
and trust me...u l b way happierπŸ‘πŸΌ
CharuRuchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVED UR POST...!!!!!
AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U...!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Amazing post!

Totally agree!πŸ‘

You go girl!πŸ€—
IronyDied thumbnail
very true! i love your points! my suggestion to all those who always feel disappointed no matter what they show.pls switch to some other show which can give you exactly what you want! 😳 we talk as if we are really experienced in this 😳 though sometime i also point out some negative points but hey i love the show and bashing and criticism is different!  if i criticize something doesn't mean i am bashing but there are some people who had problem in almost EVERYTHING! πŸ˜†
esha108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you on each and every point...
khushi is shown lyk dat frm d start . its her nature 2 b optimistic n look forward in the future ...
she cries alot ...but cums out of it  n not easily! it takes her some mind occupying job lyk dabba service or teaching kids to do dat!
its not easy for her also!
as far as arnav is conserned ...he is also lyk dat frm d strt!
is u didnt lyk him then y did u start wtching d show in d 1st plce!
i know he chnged for short tyms in between but due 2 his past(watever it ws) he hs bcum lyk dat.
stop criticising others hard wrk wen u cant appreciate it!

n its really thier job !

BARUN AND SANAYA r doing a job n a rlly hectic one also!
hv u ol not read his/her recent interviews in the forum! its a really stressfull job  (both mentelly and physically)!
n i appreciate them and they hv bcum an imp part oof my lyf now ...i wanna applaud πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for them for bringing such happiness n also BARUN SOBTI.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
i really missed him aftr bhph!