Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: therealnatasha

OMG!!!! Thank you!!! I've been waiting for someone to reasonable explain to the bashers that they need to just SHUT UP!!! I got so tired of it, I stopped coming to the forums. I just hope a lot of people read this and change there opinions. 

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again for a positive post. 

You are most welcome!!! I patiently waited for many days before making this post. In fact, I considered MANY times before writing all that down. But today when I saw one post (I don't even remember who) saying things like "where was the fam for 2 days, why is arnav missing her if he hates her, why is rabba ve playing w/o khushi, why does his yawn stop halfway, blah blah blah), it pushed me off the edge. I mean REALLLY? Honestly, that just made me go bonkers! 

If Arnav hates her, people are mad. If Arnav misses her, others are mad.
If there's rabba ve, people call it fake. If there's none, they miss it.
If there's rabba ve of catch/fall, they call it repetitive. If there's rabba ve w/ flashbacks & just Arnav, they call it stupid.
If his yawn stopped halfway, WHO THE EFF cares??? HIS yawn, HIS body, HIS shirt that he pulled down, HIS sleep that got ruined, HIS everything! If you want to see full yawns, go stand in front of a mirror and YAWN your heart out!

Jeez!

Thank you sooo much for understanding me and my p.o.v.! I doubt many people will read because on any given day, there are more bashers than acceptors. So I'm glad I got THIS MANY views!
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sara.Khan

You said it πŸ‘ I think we should just watch the story and enjoy what the "Iss pyar team" is trying to show. I don't know about others but I really want this show to stay on air for a long while. I actually have enjoyed all the episodes so far and the great thing about Iss pyar is its not the same thing over and over again.  

THANK YOUU Sara!!! I really appreciate you understanding my p.o.v. and the fact that you want to ENJOY this show for what it is and not bash it for what it is not! I mean has Indian TV ever shown a bahu do dabba service before? No! Has Indian TV shown poolside in bedroom? No! Has Indian TV shown such a gullible yet lovable sister before? No. Have they shown a bahu (Payal) not give up despite having a sasuma who can't speak English? No. Give them credit for originality! Let them be. At least they are not repetitive. & even if the MU is going on, they're not just focusing on that. They are adding MANY things in between! They're giving us laughters, tears, smiles, frustration, everything! So take it and go (Russell Peters style)
KairiP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u. Just watch the show and enjoy it as evryone in the show r giving their best. 
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: KairiP

Agree with u. Just watch the show and enjoy it as evryone in the show r giving their best. 

Exactly my point. My question to bashers is: would you like it if you worked 12+ hours every single day of the week and all you got was a bunch of people bashing your work? I doubt that makes anybody on the IPKKND team happy.
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Loved your post! Well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_arnav

Loved your post! Well saidπŸ‘

Thank you sooo very much for understanding my p.o.v.! & the fact that you agree shows you are not a basher! So kudos to you for that!
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you! Tell it like it is! 
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

Completely agree with you! Tell it like it is! 

Thank you sooo much for understanding my p.o.v. & agreeing with it! Just shows how logical you are!

P.s. LOVE the quote in your little tag area: "Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it." LOVE that it totallly fits in with this post :P
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Exactly my point. My question to bashers is: would you like it if you worked 12+ hours every single day of the week and all you got was a bunch of people bashing your work? I doubt that makes anybody on the IPKKND team happy.

Agree with your point. They all work so hard just to make us happy. They work 12/13 hrs each single day, no weekends, no holidays, no family entertainment. We just sit back enjoy the show in our rooms, either while having our delicious dinner, or in the cold effect of AC, but never realize about these actors hard work. I really feel so bad when people just come to find fault, do not appreciate the episode, everyday cannot be the same, some times romance, filler, mix, comedy, serious, everything have to be shown. I don't think show is passing any bad message, more aggressive scenes are shown in English soaps. I feel from the actors hard work and team end and aprreciate their work each day. Arnav's character is grey and dark, so why bash him?. Khushi's character is chirpy and bubbly, so why bash her?Anajli is dedicated, simple, caring sister, so why bash her? CVs want  to portary them in this way. It not  at all actors fault. I just want to give round of applause to IPK teamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: angelofillusion

THANK YOUU Sara!!! I really appreciate you understanding my p.o.v. and the fact that you want to ENJOY this show for what it is and not bash it for what it is not! I mean has Indian TV ever shown a bahu do dabba service before? No! Has Indian TV shown poolside in bedroom? No! Has Indian TV shown such a gullible yet lovable sister before? No. Have they shown a bahu (Payal) not give up despite having a sasuma who can't speak English? No. Give them credit for originality! Let them be. At least they are not repetitive. & even if the MU is going on, they're not just focusing on that. They are adding MANY things in between! They're giving us laughters, tears, smiles, frustration, everything! So take it and go (Russell Peters style)

LOLLπŸ˜† "take it and go !! take it and go " good one πŸ˜‰ btw let me add to your originality list I don't think I have seen a brother & sister relationship so beautifully portrait in indian soap yet !!