Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun baby and Abhaas darling [L]

ArhiVirman4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well first of awl I wud lyk to say that no bashing of my sweetie Abhaas please!!! I know we awl hate shayam but we don't hate Abhaas right folks?

The reason of this post is that don't you guys think that My ( I don't care if hE is married he is MINE!!!)
Ya that my sweetheart barun and my hotwa Abhaas need a hair cut???
I mean these two still look hot with lon hair but they look more sexy with short what say guys ??? ;)

P.s I really wish to see Barun in spikes with tshirt and jeans and sneakers just a randomnwish dunno why I am crazy lol

PPS: I'm CRAZY and I KNOW it. Lol

Thanks for bearing me all this time lol ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah...Abhaas I get having long hair since he wants to keep his negative villain look...

But Barun needs a haircut...Dang, Barun shoud get a haircut every month..,His hair grows really fast...I remember he got one last month right after their marriage , now he needs another one... 

Abhaas is ok since he wants to keep he Villian look, but Barun should literally go for a haircut and shave...His stubble is getting really dark
ArhiVirman4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi_124

Yeah...Abhaas I get having long hair since he wants to keep his negative villain look...

But Barun needs a haircut...Dang, Barun shoud get a haircut every month..,His hair grows really fast...I remember he got one last month right after their marriage , now he needs another one...

Abhaas is ok since he wants to keep he Villian look, but Barun should literally go for a haircut and shave...His stubble is getting really dark

Exactly baby what shampoo do u use ??? Lol
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Is  that really abhas's hair??? Or wig?? Man he has some really nice thick hair😳 I thought he looked Very hot today in white shirt and that fit body😉And barun😳
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agree I think both really need to go for a haircut 
ArhiVirman4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi_124

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I want the diwaali cut! Barun looked so dashing in that ☺️
Actually, I think short hair suits Abhaas as well. Wouldn't mind seeing that on him but for Barun, he needs one fast!
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think one of the question we need to ask barun in upcoming rang munch  interview with sanaya is why is he not having hair cuts on time and what is the reason for limited clothing for Asr?? 
I c barun's wardrobe being used sometimes for shooting😲
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol i dont like shaym but i like abaas and i love the who,e team of IPKKND there the best lool love to see their haircut if it happens lool
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Abhaas long hair suits for the role but barun needs a hair cut... He can have long hair and become like devdas types after MU clears 😆