Divinity, belief and superstitions-The funny way

Posted: 11 years ago
Ok everyone.. Today's episode certainly needs an analysis.. I have never been entertained this way before😆 It was such an episode.. So here goes..

So now we have 'blind' Rashi darling trying to get back at Kokila again😕 She comes sauntering into the kitchen and with the bandages makes sure that she drops things.. Gopi immediately helps her (darling girl.. she was awesome today..😃) and tells her that she should rest..
Now Rashi, when she was alright never did a thing. She hates doing work.. So suddenly she wants to do work because she is bored in her room. If this does not make someone doubt her then nothing else would😉
But then Rashi as usual makes Gopi feel bad by telling her that Gopi's words are making her feel she is blind already Poor Gopi.. She explains she did not mean it that way and helps Rashi to get her juice.. Which is now not in the fridge but in the storeroom.. Gopi goes to the storeroom to get the juice as Meethi has gone to the terrace to get the clothes. Perfect setup for Rashi.

As soon as she leaves, we have Mrs.Jigar Modi showing us why she is still Urmi's daughter. She decides to prepare 'Chilli tea' instead of Masala tea for her Kaki.. She still wants to get back at Kokila

Now what Rashi does not realize is that Gopi has on her 'Sherlock' hat.. So Gopi comes back to questions the color of the tea..Gopi is not impressed with Rashi's explanation but she lets go.. Instead of Gopi taking the tea to Kokila (Gopi escaped 😛), Koki and Hetal walk in. Both are surprised and concerned but Koki accepts Rashi's tea.. The next minute we get proof as to how Gopi became 'Sherlock' so soon.. Because here is the origianal Sherlock. Koki finds the tea's color different and sniffs it once..
The case of the colored tea is solved.. Rashi almost lets out that she knew she was mixing mirchi but only Gopi notices and no one else does. The elder MILs help Rashi out..

Now comes the hilarious part of the episode.. I have to say a few things about how well the CVs presented this.

At no point of time did anyone in MB ever was shown as falling for the UrKi's trick. Koki was scornful, Hetal shocked and Aham disgusted with Kinjal's act. Gopi was suspicious and worried. Good job.  Kokila at the end made it clear how stupid these superstitions are all.. That is one thing I would appreciate them for.. 👏

Ok.. So back to the episode.. To cut the long story short, Kinjal 'cures' Rashi.. Some things that was heartwarming.
- Koki, was disgusted and scornful at Kinjal and Urmi. And she was as straightforward as she is always. When Urmi said that Rashi is suffering when someone else should be, she came straight out and asked Urmi to explain herself.
- Hetal was also really good today. First Urmi's taunt that some on had their evil eye on Rashi was met with a frown that looked like she did not like the way Urmi was talking. Then she came out and questioned Urmi on Kinjal didi idiocy..
- Gopi was not impressed even for a second and she is completely suspicious of the tea that Rashi prepared and the Kinjal didi stunt..
- Aham was disgusted and questioned his mom on the stupidity.. Well Aham Dikra, Ask your wife.. Maybe she has the answers.. Your mom is just a witness as you are😉

So Jigar is the happy bunny again but he could have avoiding that "However it is" .. He is excused however.. Finally his wife is able to see and he does not care by who and how.. So Happy bunny back to business.. Hopefully before he starts romancing Rashi tomorrow, he will give that photo to his brother😛

Back in RN.. the drama continues.. The height of stupidity is that kinjal has 3 women following her singing a verse..🤣  I am afraid we have such people in India still who just believe anything and everything.. There are also people like Urmi who take advantage of the fact for money..
These idiots believe that Kinjal has all kinds of powers..

After they go, Kinjal is back to her bratty self but what irritated me the most was Urmi's tone and voice talking to Kinjal.. This mad woman bad mouthed my Koki to Kinjal and Kinjal did not even defend her😡 Both are going to pay for this 😡

Well I have always thought that it was disgusting to see Urmi pray to Kanhaji for the success of her evil plans.. Today too she takes His name for showing them this way.. And viola.. the magic water stops😲

I now totally believe that retribution is on its way for these 3 idiots who call themselves woman.. Rashi, Urmi and Kinjal.. UrShi have played so long and Kinjal just dug her grave siding with Urmi.. They are going down and they will not be saved..👍🏼 

And finally we have Koki and Parag talking in their room.. Again we see the mature relationship of a husband and wife. Koki vents her frustration at Kinjal's acts and Parag is concerned too.. But he calms Koki down saying that atleast Rashi is ok.. Now Koki gives the parting words.. It was the doctor's medicines that cured Rashi (if Koki knew how soon, I think Rashi can start packing the bags😉)  That ends the episode.. A message is passed.. Don't believe such nonsense.. It could be people like UrKi taking advantage of a broken pipe..😃

A final word...
The precap is just the start.. Lets hope that this time Rashi learns the lesson the hard way.. Good episode.. A stupid one too but then you might have guessed.. It had so much Urmi, Kinjal and Rashi, you can expect nothing else..😛
res

***Edited***

Harini that was a fantastic and brilliant analysis... 👏⭐️
it was very much needed for the episode😃
you have covered everything... but the highlights for me...

- what's the obsession with mirchi 🤢... haila rashi.. if u can't put mirchi in my koki's eyes ...you want to put the chili down her throat ..how mean.. i know the reason why u choose her eyes and her throat😡...because you are scared of her sharp glare and her loud  and khadak voice...that is why u targetted them.. and look your targets are just going haywire😆

- Kinjal didi comes.. i am glad to see frowns and angry looks on all modi faces...no one were buying kinjal didi's tactics...loved the usual blast off by koki against urmi...😃

- urmi says, rashi ki aakhon ko kisis ki nazar lagi... correction urmi nazar nahin lagi... mirchi lagi🤣

- Gopi was too good.. she is the sherlock holmes … always wearing a hat, looking out for looks.. "kuch toh gadbad hain" suspecting tea color..she has eyes and ears open for her rashi ben.. good going gopi vahu👏⭐️
gopi had this suspicious look..👏when rashi blurted did she add mirch instead of Tea powder...even before she could ask.. the issue is diverted😕

- what do i say.. Kinjal calling rashi as bachcha ... she just needs to add  more... Rashi bachcha ...akal ka kachcha.🤣..and koki's expressions when kinjal called her bachcha was priceless...

- now it is confirmed.. it's not rashi who is the gawar ..it's her business man hubby who is the real gawar of all the people.. for heavens sake jigar... think straight.. we are in 21st century... Every other newspaper each day … has a story of the fake babas... Ohhh sorry u will need paper only for crossword puzzle...😕

- he was happy and about to hold her face and stops.. i can clearly say it is infatuation for jigar and luxuries for rashi... that is their marriage🤢

- haila Ex-Agent😛... after so many days.. he was cool trying to cool down his wife's blast off mode... but she is not the one to give into the superstitions..she clearly says Dr,Joshi ki jai ..rather than kinjal didi ki...aaahhh ..Maaji, gopi Vahu and Ahemji.. same to same

precap; it just deserves a bow down from me...gopi is hitting a nail on  Rashi's  head... what a way to warn a person of the dire consequences..👏⭐️
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Totally enjoyed reading it!!!⭐️ Made my day even better! Thank u! 😃🤗
loved your post harini!!!!!! today's epi was a great sattire on the superstitions and the dhongi's misusing the name of god and the beliefs of people!!!
I will come back and comment later...right now all I can say is this is too funny in a sick sort of way
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful summary and great analysis.  

I sure wish they had at least one Gohem moment, but maybe in the Maha episode we will see one. I'm so glad Gopi is suspicious of Rashi, this is the first step to her deception being revealed.👏
Loved your analysis Harini!!! Brilliant!!!⭐️

Just seen the episode and although there was no GoHem I really enjoyed watching it. It didn't hurt that we did get to see Ahem and he had a line to say too!!

As for the kalakari today I am so happy that they showed no one in MM believieng the rubbish for even a second. From Koki down to Gopi they were all sceptical and unbelieving which was brilliant!! Kokila was her usual brilliantly outspoken self but I was pleased with the fact that Hetal also spoke up. She didn't sit quietly and let everything happen. Over the past couple of episodes she'd been acting her normal self again which was nice as she has seen the reality of Kokila. She must ahve assimilated and recognised Koki's true worth in the way she reacted to Rashi's "misfortune".

I was worried that the CVs might show Gopi being taken in but the fact she didn't speaks od her true belief in God and also her growth as a character. I am loving Gopi's maturity and strength. 

I don't really have much to add because you said it all so brilliantly in your post Harini!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 11 years ago
Brilliant stuff...

Each person was true to their character during the whole Kinjal thing... Lovely analysis! 
😆 I was chuckling all the way through your post. Loved it.

Only thing I would like today is - Gopi, tussi great ho! 😃 I am so happy she didn't get taken in by the 'hogwash' (thats the word they used in the subtitles to discribe 'bakwas' when Koki was asking whats going on 😆).

Loved the precap, am eagerly awaiting for tomorrow now.
terrific analysis Harini...instead of skipping the  urki drama like i usually do ...i watched the whole epi today...and kind of enjoyed it😕...raashi and jigar are raising their stupidity to new levels 😆...and i must say firoza was looking beautiful as kinjal didi...i wonder how many times she cracked up when shooting the scene...loved ur take on todays epi...funny and brilliant...