Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bipasha Basu's hot photoshoot for Man's World - Ap

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
High on oomph meter! Here's a peek into Bipasha Basu's edgy editorial photo shoot for Men's World

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bipasha Basu's photoshoot for Hi! Blitz (April 2012) + Excerpts

1st pic: Bipasha Basu in a sari & blouse by Satya Paul,wrap around jacket by Deepika Govind, rings from Amrapali & Malkish, neckpiece from Ice, bracelet from Gili

2nd pic: Bipasha Basu wearing a Gogee Vassant sari,red net blouse by Abhishek Dutta, head accessory from Shantanu Goenka

Bipasha Basu has come full circle in filmdom, having ridden the Katrina, Kareena and Deepika wave. She's launching yet another fitness video, is soon going to be seen in a Hollywood production—Singularity by director Roland Joffe—and has even bought an apartment for her folks in her own posh neighbourhood for good measure. For those who thought Bipasha Basu was closing in on the exit, read on.

"Coming from a secure family and having seen my parents still madly in love and committed to each other forever, it is natural to want a happy married life, right? One can't live as 'girlfriend-boyfriend' forever—at least, I don't think so. If you are truly in love, the final step has to be marriage"—Bipasha Basu

The actor has played a smorgasbord of roles in commercial films like Ajnabee, Jism, Raaz, Race, Corporate, Bachna Ae Haseeno, Jodi Breakers and non-glamorous roles in Apaharan, Lamhaa and Aakrosh. She became the hot and insatiable centre piece in hit songs that got christened as item numbers in films like Omkara, No Entry, etc. Having savoured almost all kinds of roles, except perhaps hard core action, Bips aka Bipasha Basu would prefer to be a part of 'good cinema' that is commercially viable as well as appealing to the critics.

'Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment …'— Vidya Balan may have acted the dialogue in The Dirty Picture but the sultry and seductive Bipasha Basu has proven over and over again that a respectable amount of spice is always nice. She says, "It sounds very authentic and real when the character Silk says it in The Dirty Picture. It is so true of our film industry, and for us, as we are entertainers and it is not an easy task to entertain." Indian cinema believes Basu is evolving and the song and dance routine she is known for will hopefully soon become redundant for her to be accepted as an actress. These songs are just played in the background. "An item number becomes the highlight of a movie, bringing in a dash of 'masti' or 'entertainment', which the Indian audience is used to…" But having said that, the actress amends her statement: "It's not that every movie needs it."

Singularity is the Bengali Aphrodite's first international film, and she plays the role of a Maratha warrior called Tulaja Naik, hopefully not a blink-and-you-will-miss kind of a role. She took on this project because of the script, the director, the cast and, most importantly, the exposure to international standards of filmmaking that she would experience. "The way the international film units work is so different from our Bollywood work culture. I enjoy my position in the Indian film industry and working on an international project will only enhance my work portfolio. About the film, all I can say right now is that Singularity is an epic romance-adventure film directed by Roland Joffe. The film revolves around an impossible love story set against the backdrop of the first Anglo-Maratha war, in the 1780s. The story is about four characters—a British officer, a Maratha warrior (played by me), a present-day American marine biologist and his wife. Love, betrayal, murder, revenge—you will see it all in this film."

…And since 'love' is one of the emotions that surfaced in the conversation, the question had to be prodded further. Bips sees herself as a simple girl at heart and totally believes in a strong, healthy relationship and in the institution of marriage. "Coming from a secure family and having seen my parents still madly in love and committed to each other forever, it is natural to want a happy married life, right?" she affirms. "In any relationship, commitment is the key word and it is important that both parties involved in that relationship feel that way for it to culminate in marriage. If even one person is scared of that responsibility the relationship doesn't last. One can't live as 'girlfriend-boyfriend' forever—at least, I don't think so. If you are truly in love, the final step has to be marriage," she showcases her signature dimples with a smile.

In this maroon one, she's looking like Sophiya Hayat. Yep, Sophiya Hayat, the lady who had a bikini birthday a few months back  😆

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She is gorgeous😛
WTH was mahesh Bhatt thinking ...signing uo Sunny Leone for Jism2...she will never match Bipasha...
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never found Bipasha really sexy, actually. 🥱 Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Don't like the Man's World scans but she looks gorgeous in the Hi Blitz ones
Originally posted by: The_Artist

chashma chahiye maasi ji?😆

Subha ho gayi son.
Look chaiwala is standing outside your window and staring at you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
.Alluring. thumbnail
She looks better in clothes!