Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RosyAzure- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: marauder

Well i read in someone 's post ( who claimed to know Palki mam mob. no. ) SwaRon tack is going to happen in big way. SO i have kept my finger crossed.
I just hope all this random fillers of Viha is silence before the storm.

🀒 when it comes to palki shisj=hir i m damm sure dat lady cannot take story quitly she will offend n i things it will be our effort which a bear fruit as in Swarons confession par till then noo hope with her she spoilt DMG badly n ended with dat whatever was pree decided before season 2 similarely Now god know till what limit sharon will be alll Egoistic and proudy of not seeing the boy who loves her more them himself...😳
shaani2209 thumbnail
@jyoti:::hmm nice...yup we planing to do dat...do join in...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Swaron238

I joined in the mid wen i saw KSG nd den got hooked:P

Same with me. I came to know about the show that time and started to watch just for KSG but my good luck on the very first day ( i typed random dates of oct. in Youtube) and the episode which came was of SwaROn bandage scene. one.
-RosyAzure- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

hmm...so wat plans for the rest of the day????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its my paper from friday soo won't um here till 29th after will Roxxx with my banana dancing crewwwπŸ˜‰
😳
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@shishir u serious?? She said that?? OMG, that's so exciting..!! I hope it's true.. I really really do
shaani2209 thumbnail
...kya karein kya na karein...yeh kaise mushkil hayee...
-RosyAzure- thumbnail
Look i watched D3 also coz i was sure baby will enter one in a while nad it happened soo i got to see him der and also i loved Swaron from day one
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -RosyAzure-

🀒 when it comes to palki shisj=hir i m damm sure dat lady cannot take story quitly she will offend n i things it will be our effort which a bear fruit as in Swarons confession par till then noo hope with her she spoilt DMG badly n ended with dat whatever was pree decided before season 2 similarely Now god know till what limit sharon will be alll Egoistic and proudy of not seeing the boy who loves her more them himself...😳

Yep i know ruining Sharon's character is favourite pass time of them . And don't remind of DMG . No show have so royally messed up like DMG. But still paitence is virtue.
shaani2209 thumbnail
@siddhi:::ohh...all d best...and yeah surely...ur banana crew will miss u...πŸ˜†
krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haan.. 50 AT =)