Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! (Page 16)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Bhy
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by soni.b

hi priya!!!

late would be an understatement...was absolutely tied on friday as a result read the Crooner only after friday's epi!!! so just combining both the crooner comments!!!!

As usual fantastic Crooners!!! loved them both!!! loved the quotes!! brilliant take on the shyam-khushi-arnav scene vis-a-vis the terrace scene and also khushi-anjali-arnav relationship triangle!!!loved it!!!! loved ur take on both the epi!!! loved the pics!!!Clap

thursday we saw an intense and passionate arnav and khushi!!!Embarrassed

ok absolutely loved mannu...and from now on its only mannu mami for me as my hubby declared he absolutely adores mannu mami!!! yes he saw the epi with me...and for a change was interested in it!!! honestly after arnav and khushi...mama-mami are the most happening couple...what chemistry!!!LOL loved mami's speech...so from khoon bhari taang to bahu...not bad!!!

the MU created by payal's non-performance and khushi's not accepting the award was sorted out...but didn't get the whole veena and bahu thing...veena didn't want anybody's help and yet after winning she goes and thanks the raizada family in front of all the people...what happened to her pride???...did her bahu convince her to do so or what??? well at least the incident helped the family to see the two sisters' genuine nature!!!

shyam-khushi scene...i was fuming mad...and the thappad dialogue has been used earlier in some movie, don't remember the name...guess have said ealier but totally hate him when he manhandles her!!!! priya you have already explained this scene...but i think khushi needs to know the art of getting rid of creep without making a big tamasha...instead of thappad she shld have kicked him where it hurts the most...that will definitely make think twice before touching her!!!! me too liked her dialogue..."woh mere pati hain."

loved the confrontation scene...she is frustrated and wants to now the reason for their marriage and his behaviour towards her and he again gives her a hint...she has done something which has affected someone's life...will khushi persue it this time???..." hum kuch bolte bhi hain toh aapko samajh nahin aata." and of course " i can't let you go khushi." loved khushi telling him that he would never say what is in his heart as his ego stops him from doing so...she knows but she wants to hear it!!!! dialogues were great!!! loved them!!!

well he can't let her fall even if she asks for it...loved the scene!!! barun and sanaya were great!!!

after an intense confrontation night before...the loving and caring brother makes a comeback...stopping his di from having papaya!!Big smile! loved khushi's observation of arnav!!!...thank god anji baby decided to tell her chotey abt the trip to chemist by khushi and shyam...that also because she insisted!!! yes priya...from trying to say sorry to now walking upto her as soon as he realises his mistake...its been quite a journey!!!

khushi giving silent treatment...i liked it!!!!Thumbs Up maybe this will help our boy arnav to think better...but he actually doesn't like her quiet!! absolutely loved ur bit on him missing her!!! he misses her...so what is he going to do after 6 mths???

loved how u connected their moments under the stars with his standing under them and remembering her!!!Clap

yesterday was barun all the way!!!
btw i found shyam's scene stupid...all that mehnat to just see if the key is there!!!Confused iska kya hoga??

loved the epi and oh btw loved the CK t-shirt!!!Big smile  

Dostana doubts abt ASR-Aman...ROFLROFL.

khushi addressed him as hari prakash...i think!!!LOL

oh priya ur dad is so cuteSmile...btw my dad would absolutely agree with urs on the shaving bit...even for him its not acceptable...and yes dada won!!Big smile

love the song!!!
rating for past 2 epis...4.5 each!!

PS sorry...for the long post!!!

Hey Soni.. Missed you yesterday..! Love this super summary!!

@bold green: My thoughts exactly!! Even I dint get that!! If she had thanked them in private.. fine!! But this was a public declaration!! Confused

@bold blue: Dont rack your brains hun..! Its the most oft repeated dialogue by every creep in the world!! You dont seem to have come across many!! LOL

@bold grey: she should have beaten him black and blue and made a scene out of it, screamed at the top of her voice!! Think twice?? she should not have left him in a state to be euipped enough to think at all, leave alone twice!! Would have saved my Arnav some pain too! Embarrassed

@bold purple: who wants to go to jail?? LOL What if she broke her neck!! Ouch

@bold red: thats my favorite part from Debu's post!!
@bold pink: I noticed that too!! LOL
@bold brown in the end: you are embarrassing me now!! Ouch LOL

Soni, MISSED you so much, yaar!  So happy to see you in this space! I'm gonna piggy back on Shweta's post & comment here!LOL  Agree with all that Shweta has said in regards to your comment!  Loved it, especially your salient pts. in green, grey, & red!  Oh, & the CK t-shirt just sold out in all sizes & colors!LOLLOL

I'm with you...its Manu Mami for me too...to be honest, I've had never been a huge Mami fan (sorry, Sadie!LOL) 'til I read the Crooners!  You guys give her yet another dimension!ROFL  Truly, she & mamaji are the second best couple in tellyland!  Kya love story hai...& its yet to be continued..Bhudape mein full-on jawani!!.ROFLROFL
thanks!!!! Big smile but don't think i can express as well as you, priya,shweta and few others...whose comments i read regularly!!! all of u have a way with the words...absolutely love it!!!!Big smile
oh yes...honestly i feel mami & mamaji have a better chemistry than aakash and payal!!!! aakash bitwa should take some advice from his parentsLOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by honeypriya

I AM SORRY TOO!!!

From ranters, to criers to lovers sis...we both are nuts...dont wrry we'll teach ASR also these tips and tricks how to manofy this way his wife next time !!

i'm gng for a movie wid family nw...will b bck in this space hopefully later in the nite...will reply sm more of the comments and PMs then...beenda di,anjali,rashmi,sadie,kalpnana and suba will also start sending me hate mails now...even sudha and soni i forgot...

but this is for u sis - last SORRY

hey priya...miss you but no hate mails from me sweetie!!!!Hug you have a great time!!! enjoy!!!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Crooner buddies...
i saw these two pics and thought it was like a full circle...maybe u guys could give us some beautiful and insightful meaning to these pics!!
EDIT:

ok pics not coming on...will update when i get time ConfusedOuch

but the pics i was thinking abt are the ones where after holi confession...arhi share a moment where khushi puts her head on Arnav's shoulder...sort of half hug i guess!

and the next pics i was thinking of was when Arhi sleep on recliner and Arnav puts his head on khushi's shoulder...

what do u guys think?? any significance...lol i am becoming too obsessed with this show!!!

Edited by Sadie101 - 08 April 2012 at 7:19am

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hi Priya
loved the post.. how have you been? 
yup, its progressing nicely now I think... 
and glad you picked up the issues with the serial too, along with the bouquets...

had fun imagining your Dad saying all that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

OK i am here...
well Priya i send a PM to crooner buddies...
its a surprise...so if i post it here Confused
crooner buddies who know abt it are sanju, rashmi, kalpana, u and i PMed shweta di as well it think...even Beena di...

i am writing the surprise here...will edit it once i see most of u have liked the comment...

now there is one crooner buddy who has been MIA and whose bday was on friday...
anyways...she will be back in action on Monday...i was hoping we could start a bday thread for her... either by tonight or tommorrow!

lets just hope she doesn't end up reading this!!! Ouch

haila don't tell me i missed Priya again!!! LOL i will need help with this thread coz i am still new to posting pics and gifs!!!

oh on the side note...NEW SPOILER!!!! from mishti!

Hey Sadie, Mujhe PM nahi kiya...So I am not part of the gang Cry Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriya

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

OK i am here...
crooner buddies who know abt it are sanju, rashmi, kalpana, u and i PMed shweta di as well it think...even Beena di...

i am writing the surprise here...will edit it once i see most of u have liked the comment...

haila don't tell me i missed Priya again!!! LOL i will need help with this thread coz i am still new to posting pics and gifs!!!

Haila!

sorry Suvi dii...i wanted everyone from the crooner buddies...but just realized ur not on my friend's list! sorry...will do sit-ups for you...khushi style...really sorry *holding my ears* Cry
will send u a special PM now! Smile

i haven't PMed Anjali and so many other buddies!!!
gosh ok...plz read my comment and i would have PMed all...but either i don't have them on my friend's list or they haven't recieved itConfusedOuch
i got an exam today and in a mad rush!!!

sorry again!!!

Edited by Sadie101 - 08 April 2012 at 7:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bNandalalahoneypriya

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amisuv

OK i am here...

Haila!

sorry Suvi dii...i wanted everyone from the crooner buddies...but just realized ur not on my friend's list! sorry...will do sit-ups for you...khushi style...really sorry *holding my ears* Cry
will send u a special PM now! Smile

i haven't PMed Anjali and so many other buddies!!!
gosh ok...plz read my comment and i would have PMed all...but either i don't have them on my friend's list or they haven't recieved itConfusedOuch
i got an exam today and in a mad rush!!!

sorry again!!!
Arreee nahiii...Sadie tum toh sentiya gayi ho...Nahi bitwa...Hum to mazak karat hain LOL 
Dont get emotional sweetie Wink

Thanks fr ur special PM dear Hug 

Sadie101-carpediem-shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

OK i am here...

now there is one crooner buddy who has been MIA and whose bday was on friday...
anyways...she will be back in action on Monday...i was hoping we could start a bday thread for her... either by tonight or tommorrow!

lets just hope she doesn't end up reading this!!! Ouch

Sanju had her bday recently and if I remember correctly,I know whose bday u talking abt !!!

But Sadie i didnt get any PM from u...atleast Suvi got a special PM...i am out of the circle...CryCryCry

u can use the thread but Cry but no PM for me...i'll cry like Mannu now CryCryCry

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhanNandalala

Go to top