Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Crooner buddies...
i saw these two pics and thought it was like a full circle...maybe u guys could give us some beautiful and insightful meaning to these pics!!
EDIT:

ok pics not coming on...will update when i get time πŸ˜•

but the pics i was thinking abt are the ones where after holi confession...arhi share a moment where khushi puts her head on Arnav's shoulder...sort of half hug i guess!

and the next pics i was thinking of was when Arhi sleep on recliner and Arnav puts his head on khushi's shoulder...

what do u guys think?? any significance...lol i am becoming too obsessed with this show!!!
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Priya
loved the post.. how have you been? 
yup, its progressing nicely now I think... 
and glad you picked up the issues with the serial too, along with the bouquets...

had fun imagining your Dad saying all that...
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

OK i am here...

well Priya i send a PM to crooner buddies...
its a surprise...so if i post it here πŸ˜•
crooner buddies who know abt it are sanju, rashmi, kalpana, u and i PMed shweta di as well it think...even Beena di...

i am writing the surprise here...will edit it once i see most of u have liked the comment...

now there is one crooner buddy who has been MIA and whose bday was on friday...
anyways...she will be back in action on Monday...i was hoping we could start a bday thread for her... either by tonight or tommorrow!

lets just hope she doesn't end up reading this!!!

haila don't tell me i missed Priya again!!! πŸ˜† i will need help with this thread coz i am still new to posting pics and gifs!!!

oh on the side note...NEW SPOILER!!!! from mishti!

Hey Sadie, Mujhe PM nahi kiya...So I am not part of the gang 😭 πŸ˜­ 

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Hey Sadie, Mujhe PM nahi kiya...So I am not part of the gang 😭 πŸ˜­ 

Haila!

sorry Suvi dii...i wanted everyone from the crooner buddies...but just realized ur not on my friend's list! sorry...will do sit-ups for you...khushi style...really sorry *holding my ears* 😭
will send u a special PM now! 😊

i haven't PMed Anjali and so many other buddies!!!
gosh ok...plz read my comment and i would have PMed all...but either i don't have them on my friend's list or they haven't recieved itπŸ˜•
i got an exam today and in a mad rush!!!

sorry again!!!
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haila!

sorry Suvi dii...i wanted everyone from the crooner buddies...but just realized ur not on my friend's list! sorry...will do sit-ups for you...khushi style...really sorry *holding my ears* 😭
will send u a special PM now! 😊

i haven't PMed Anjali and so many other buddies!!!
gosh ok...plz read my comment and i would have PMed all...but either i don't have them on my friend's list or they haven't recieved itπŸ˜•
i got an exam today and in a mad rush!!!

sorry again!!!

Arreee nahiii...Sadie tum toh sentiya gayi ho...Nahi bitwa...Hum to mazak karat hain πŸ˜† 
Dont get emotional sweetie πŸ˜‰

Thanks fr ur special PM dear πŸ€— 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

OK i am here...

well Priya i send a PM to crooner buddies...
its a surprise...so if i post it here πŸ˜•
crooner buddies who know abt it are sanju, rashmi, kalpana, u and i PMed shweta di as well it think...even Beena di...

i am writing the surprise here...will edit it once i see most of u have liked the comment...

now there is one crooner buddy who has been MIA and whose bday was on friday...
anyways...she will be back in action on Monday...i was hoping we could start a bday thread for her... either by tonight or tommorrow!

lets just hope she doesn't end up reading this!!!

haila don't tell me i missed Priya again!!! πŸ˜† i will need help with this thread coz i am still new to posting pics and gifs!!!

oh on the side note...NEW SPOILER!!!! from mishti!

Sanju had her bday recently and if I remember correctly,I know whose bday u talking abt !!!

But Sadie i didnt get any PM from u...atleast Suvi got a special PM...i am out of the circle...😭😭😭

u can use the thread but 😭 but no PM for me...i'll cry like Mannu now 😭😭😭
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikudika

hey,
Have just started reading your posts.. Very well presented.

Loved your Dad comments tooπŸ˜†

Cheers

Thanxxx a lot dear 😊

hope to hear more from u in the coming weeks 😊 we do have a blast here !!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisuv

Arreee nahiii...Sadie tum toh sentiya gayi ho...Nahi bitwa...Hum to mazak karat hain πŸ˜† 
Dont get emotional sweetie πŸ˜‰

Thanks fr ur special PM dear πŸ€— 

Girlies...the new Spoiler is really cute...

I remember me and Bindu discussing Arnav's past so many times...and finally we gonna get glimpses of it...cnt wait for it...high time Khushi sees Arnav beyond the ASR mask !!!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Girlies...the new Spoiler is really cute...

I remember me and Bindu discussing Arnav's past so many times...and finally we gonna get glimpses of it...cnt wait for it...high time Khushi sees Arnav beyond the ASR mask !!!

yeah its super cute..!!!! i was jus thinking how wud have been asr 's childhood..heyyy and new entry...cool..lets c wats in store!!!!😊.
.anyways priya????where have u been??? 
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: subiscs

yeah its super cute..!!!! i was jus thinking how wud have been asr 's childhood..heyyy and new entry...cool..lets c wats in store!!!!😊.
.anyways priya????where have u been??? 

just came online...was thinking of catching up wid u...had a terribly busy weekend...also i have this dumb prepaid account...somehow i dnt like postpaid systems much...so my balance got over sat morning...since then phone net is disconnected...nw online, will recharge nw...will reply u in the morning...

had fun over the weekend...did loads of shopping - bought hubby and parents lots of gifts from the 1st salary...pampered myself too πŸ˜‰ got myself a nice Burberry perfume and a Hilfiger watch...so i am super ecstatic...but none of my frnds here in Mumbai...so no one to flaunt too 😭 so ranting to u about my shopping...!!!

hw was ur Sunday...wont be able to the open the Inbox till 2mrrw eveng...so will be availabe on this space...and once ph is on frm morng,on mail too !!!

bt the new entry for Aakash,...i wanted one for ASR, nw that Khushi bhabhi is full on her pati...would hv loved to see her jealous !!!

PS parents leavng tomorrow morng...hehe...Mum was saying cool u on Forum all the time...but dnt get addicted...wish sm1 had told me that few months back πŸ˜†