Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beena14

Res

Priya was so happy to see your crooner,    πŸ˜Š   it's like having my morning cup of tea. Bless uncle I totally agree with him briefcase kaha gaadi mei chood diya kya.I am sure your parents are having a good time at your expense pati kya bolta hai ? Enjoy the family Priya .
Coming back to the episode, I absolutely loved it . In fact, I loved all the episodes this week. Finally but surely all back on track. πŸ‘
I loved the brother / sister bonding was missing it for awhile.I am happy Khushi got to see this side of ASR after a very long time. Priya loved the picture of the little girl you used in your crooner.
Thx CV's for not dragging yesterday's MU for too long.  ASR ofcourse cannot take rejection and specially from Khuishi gets back into ASR mode.
OK, prediction of the dhaga done by us all incorrect. Man the CV's never fail to surprise us, this surprise I am not happy with.  Shyam will keep Khushi's handkerchief  so ASR will  doubt Khushi , hope Anjali's tubelight stays on and will doubt her husband and rescue Khushi. ( not much hope from the cv's here).
Loved Khushi silent treatment and ASR's bechani bechara . I am missing HP  kaha gaya gao gaya lagata hai . New character uska bhi naam HP that's what Khushi called him. CV's living in a country of billion people with million names and you come up with HP again😑 The new HP needs vitamin shots looks totally exhausted just asking ASR what he needs.

Shyam lawyer hi hai na dimak kaha hai bhai. ASR ke wallet mei se chabi lene wala hai , hare ram. CV'S comeon this is RM a business tycoon's home and no combination locker in the house
saach mei Starplus ko beek lagi hai.
Barun , fantastic expression just WOW the range of expressions from frustration, to regret, to anger  the man does'nt need any dialogues   πŸ‘πŸ‘Thx for using your own wardrobe kaha na beek lagi hai SP ko.Loved the fact in one episode we got to see change of four outfits and two days have passed. This rate hope to see ME where all MU will be cleared.
I can't wait for next weeks track. I am hoping Khushi still is in the same silent mode and does'nt get to her comedy mode again will ruin all this weeks buildup
Priya loved the songs used in your crooner kaha se naye naye ideas lati ho crooner mei love it girl just WOW WOW WOW  πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am happy you enjoyed your match must have good sleep too after watching the episode again.My rating for today's episode 4.75

BTW , Calvin Kline better pay Barun kya free publicity meli company ko.
ASR ne internet pe pregnancy se ke bare mei sab paad liya hai KKGSR he is ready just wait till the MU is over with .πŸ˜‰

Hi, Beena di...completely agree with your post!  Vitamin shot for the new HP!🀣🀣🀣  I think he's gonna need more than that!  ASR is gonna make him sweat to no end!  Btw, he looks like an older brother to the other Prakash bros!πŸ˜†The Shyam bit stumps me to no end!  This whole scenario so far makes no sense...I think the CVs are at a loss how to show the Othello angle...That safe in ASR's closet looks SO OUT OF PLACE!  Where was it when Khushi hid in his closet before the Shyam-Anj's wedding anniversary celebrations?  Anyway, cheapo PH, cheapo SP...they keep the dough they mint in their own safes, meanwhile polyester suits for a tycoon...wah, wah!

And haan, CK ka contract toh banta hai, boss!  Sobti will elevate that brand to another level!  Colleges should also start sending him offers for brand merchandisingπŸ˜†...Education initiatives & applications will take on a whole new dimension!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew_drops

Priya,if the crooner is to be rated out of 5 then i'll give the half to the title itself..i just loved todays crooners title..Hope u enjoyed the match.But Dada's team lost the game.😭.

Wat they showed in the epi ws just a trailor abt how he'll react wen true will be out.Loved the whole epi minus creep.And priya,we know na that he's d most pathetic villain ever.I think cv's are planning something really big for the whole shyam fiasco.that chemist,no nani...i'm so happy
i loved the show's pace...they are skipping the days...πŸ˜ƒ
Silent treatment is working bigtime...sanka devi go on...Let him suffer a little more...iluv him but chotte-Di's chottave'sπŸ˜† is irritating me these days...😑😑😑.
Loved ur dad's comments...πŸ˜†.
i wont be regualr in IF for somedays..it wont take long...but i'll miss the heated discussions n u crooner buddies...
So my rating for the epi...4.6.thnx for an awesomely cute title n crooner...luv ya...πŸ€—
Priya,we have something big to do.sadie will tell u..

Yipeee,finally learned to post picture...thanku sanjuuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey, Rashmi...Nice post, yaar!  Will miss you!  Jaldi wapas aajao!!πŸ€—
Nandalala thumbnail
Bhy
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Hey Soni.. Missed you yesterday..! Love this super summary!!

@bold green: My thoughts exactly!! Even I dint get that!! If she had thanked them in private.. fine!! But this was a public declaration!! πŸ˜•

@bold blue: Dont rack your brains hun..! Its the most oft repeated dialogue by every creep in the world!! You dont seem to have come across many!! πŸ˜†

@bold grey: she should have beaten him black and blue and made a scene out of it, screamed at the top of her voice!! Think twice?? she should not have left him in a state to be euipped enough to think at all, leave alone twice!! Would have saved my Arnav some pain too! 😳

@bold purple: who wants to go to jail?? πŸ˜† What if she broke her neck!!

@bold red: thats my favorite part from Debu's post!!
@bold pink: I noticed that too!! πŸ˜†
@bold brown in the end: you are embarrassing me now!! πŸ˜†

Soni, MISSED you so much, yaar!  So happy to see you in this space! I'm gonna piggy back on Shweta's post & comment here!πŸ˜†  Agree with all that Shweta has said in regards to your comment!  Loved it, especially your salient pts. in green, grey, & red!  Oh, & the CK t-shirt just sold out in all sizes & colors!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm with you...its Manu Mami for me too...to be honest, I've had never been a huge Mami fan (sorry, Sadie!πŸ˜†) 'til I read the Crooners!  You guys give her yet another dimension!🀣  Truly, she & mamaji are the second best couple in tellyland!  Kya love story hai...& its yet to be continued..Bhudape mein full-on jawani!!.🀣🀣
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew_drops

Hey i was looking for ur post...its awesome as usual...πŸ‘

Yes, Rashmi, me too was waiting to see this post! It IS SO AWESOME, na!?  SK, you PICKED ADELE!!!!  Loved it!  And those downward glances!!!  OMG!  And how could anyone of us GIVE YOU THE COLD SHOULDER?  Pagalagayi ho ka!!!????πŸ˜†  Keep it up, sweetie...oh, will comment on your "ode to the derriere...& the behuda" when I'm done here!πŸ˜†
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni.b

shweta...loved your take on the epi...

@bold ...so agree with you...in his heart he believes in her innocence and i also felt really bad for khushi when she sees arnav caring for his sister...poor girl she has her hands full trying to decode Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!!!
loved your other impressions!!!
even i felt mannu mami and bahu had again taken a step back...but i think that's because they have been using old bank epi along with recently shot scenes...after they changed the track to do damage control!!!
can see u are also not impressed with shyamu and his anticsπŸ˜†...i found the whole key finding thing so stupid...i was like wow...he went to all that trouble just to see if the key is there or not...now what is he going to pickpocket or again make a master plan to steal the key???πŸ˜•
btw how come arnav did not correct aman and told him to address her as ma'am???

Ok, now I'm piggy backing on Soni's post, Shweta!  Soni couldn't have said it better!  I discussed the innocence & the ASR is a riddle bit in Priya's Nutcracker crooner...but the cracking has started! Yipee! And also, this play between doubting & realizing what he knows is the truth in his heart will continue...but what I liked about Friday's epi is that the softening in his heart is happening without him thinking too much about it...He misses her...thats it!  The Shyam doubt didn't creep in after that initial scene!  

Loved your take on the Aman phone call...he DOES &WILL have a problem with her popularity...and will tease her to NO END, I'm sure!!!  Can't wait!πŸ˜†

I'm so NOT interested in the PaMannu saga either!  Bye, bye!  I really need you guys to help me with the Kabhi Saas bhi Bahu Thi Cum Ghar Ghar Ki Kahani bit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with both of you on the Shyam bit...& why doesn't Shyam EVER go to WORK?  Isn't that suspicion enough for Anji?  I want that key to get lost!  Then let them have someone break that cheap safe & hopefully file gate will end!🀒

Soni, your last question!🀣🀣  I'm surprised ASR didn't fire the poor guy!
Nandalala thumbnail
Hey, guys!  Thanks so much for taking the time to like & comment on my post! The quote I posted is one of my favorites, and I am happy it resonated with all of you as well!  Gives me goosebumps every time I read it!  Just thought it was appropriate for Arnav yesterday...every though of her must have been just as intense as the power of that quote!  It is by Jonathan Safran Foer, who is probably one of the best young American writers of our time.  Quick aside: his wife, Nicole Krauss, is a world renowned novelist, and on my list of must reads...If you are a diehard romantic, please pick up her prolific The History of Love...It is just amazing, and a classic in its own right!

Hope everyone is enjoying a ROCKING weekend!  Yay for us, 2-2 Sobti interviews to drool over!  Aaj Suraj kahan se rise hua?!!!  But, must say yahan toh its Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday devoted to all things he does!πŸ˜† As Suvi said, he is humility personified...Other "actors" can learn so much from him!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Catch you guys soon!πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. A very Happy Easter to all those celebrating!😊

Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow superb one again priya...
ESP the part with the stars was just awesome...
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Suvi went to his place...almost bought the shaving kit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm too tired to comment in details on the epi now...loving all the discussions and comments u guys having here...

On my mind in weekends its only BS...ASR is on weekdays πŸ˜‰

Btw had gone to CK to pick up smthng.,...and dont need to tell wat came to my mind suddenly...Suvi yeh banda brands ko bhi naho chodega πŸ˜†

Hws ur weekend gng ??? I am gng for Housefull 2 tomorrow wid family to Oberoi PVR...cm over...certain sm1 cums thr to watch movies πŸ˜‰

btw biwi went to Essel world today !!!

PS I dont think they will make ASR go as Majnu...Suvi, remember our discussion - there is a lot of difference in the lead of tht show and ASR...also one vry imp thing,even if they try the track here it will be different...and the person who delivered the spoilor is a devoted fan of tht show...so lets wait nd watch rather than jumping to conclusions !!!

PPS did u c BS mentioning giving input to the scene-script...luvd hearing tht...no doubt we get our share of drooling improvisations - asking HP for coffee, bending and picking up coat, Hmm and Hi,...and not to forget the killer smirks !!!

Hey Priya, me too going fr Houseful-2 to Inorbit today...Wahan bhi toh aa sakta hai na πŸ˜‰  I can very well get the hint abt CK, we naughty girls πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aur yeh biwi Essel World kiske saath chali gayi, itni garmi mein ?? I went there ages back, phir kabhi plan hi nahi bana.

PS: I hope so yaar. Zameen aasaman ka pharak hai dono characters aur actors mein aur yahan SP ki interference bhi hogi. I am sure they will not let the CVs spoil SP's most popular character.  Cross my fingers...

PPS: Yes Yes πŸ˜ƒ...There was the special BS touch to all these improvisations. Remember how we discussed the same as well. I feel his sincerity is to his work & craft is unmatched πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

We too r missing u in all these wonderful discussions dear...Teri wajah se hi yeh platform mila hai fr us to voice our thoughts on our Fav show. Luv u πŸ€— 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Hey, guys!  Thanks so much for taking the time to like & comment on my post! The quote I posted is one of my favorites, and I am happy it resonated with all of you as well!  Gives me goosebumps every time I read it!  Just thought it was appropriate for Arnav yesterday...every though of her must have been just as intense as the power of that quote!  It is by Jonathan Safran Foer, who is probably one of the best young American writers of our time.  Quick aside: his wife, Nicole Krauss, is a world renowned novelist, and on my list of must reads...If you are a diehard romantic, please pick up her prolific The History of Love...It is just amazing, and a classic in its own right!

Hope everyone is enjoying a ROCKING weekend!  Yay for us, 2-2 Sobti interviews to drool over!  Aaj Suraj kahan se rise hua?!!!  But, must say yahan toh its Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday devoted to all things he does!πŸ˜† As Suvi said, he is humility personified...Other "actors" can learn so much from him!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Catch you guys soon!πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. A very Happy Easter to all those celebrating!😊

Happy Easter swthrt 😊

I'll take time and reply to ur main post ...coming back to the post here, darlingg we r crazy addicts to ur lovely quotes - blacks and maroons follows in order 😊

But ya speecially this one was amazing...Anjali thanks to this space...and buddies like you...we get to go thru such amazing reads...this space is now in par to my fave reading sites..actually way above them !!!

ohhh Nicole is my fave too...its funny but i'm a die-hard addict of Danielle Steele...she's like my staple diet after all reads i hv to go back to her...and smhw Nicole's writings always makes me fall back on Steel's older writings !!!

Having a rocking but tight scheduled weekend...from Monday will hv a breather and will be back here...ohhh Sobti's back to back interviews were a blessing for "maniacs" like us...just made the weekend rockinnn !!!

Everyone can learn sooo much from him...he is just a true "youth idol" πŸ˜‰

Hope u too having a nice weekend...hv fun !!! 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: amisuv

Hey Priya, me too going fr Houseful-2 to Inorbit today...Wahan bhi toh aa sakta hai na πŸ˜‰  I can very well get the hint abt CK, we naughty girls πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aur yeh biwi Essel World kiske saath chali gayi, itni garmi mein ?? I went there ages back, phir kabhi plan hi nahi bana.

PS: I hope so yaar. Zameen aasaman ka pharak hai dono characters aur actors mein aur yahan SP ki interference bhi hogi. I am sure they will not let the CVs spoil SP's most popular character.  Cross my fingers...

PPS: Yes Yes πŸ˜ƒ...There was the special BS touch to all these improvisations. Remember how we discussed the same as well. I feel his sincerity is to his work & craft is unmatched πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

We too r missing u in all these wonderful discussions dear...Teri wajah se hi yeh platform mila hai fr us to voice our thoughts on our Fav show. Luv u πŸ€— 

Thanxx darlinggg...

i made the platform...but had no idea ...will get to make such lovely close friends here...and all thanks to u all...yeh hamara adda hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

seriously garmi mein essel world πŸ˜† went wid friends...mujhe bhi cl kiya tha...parents here,so didnt join...aise bhi uska pata aata...to baat alag hoti 🀣

CK πŸ˜† naughty girls,naughty thoughts πŸ˜‰

dont wrry - SP will not allow PH to spoil their only "epic" character !!!