gautam or abhigyaan

Poll

which character you like the most, gautam or abhigyaan

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I wanted to know how many of you like inspector gautam or abhigyaan and why you like that character.
happy voting 😊

really looking forward tour replies and comments ppl. 😊

xxxnoreenxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aannabaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ABHI bcz he z sweet nd dnt mess wit other witout any rzn . He dsnt shout on his jr s .He knnws d real meaning of LOVE :)
I like both as they are so unique and versitile charactrs. they have their own ways of handling things be it profession or personal they have their own skills too. i personally feel that the actors (hasan and piyush) playing the characters are the right actors and no one could have done it better than them, the way they have brought the charactrs alive. just mindblowing.
they both love shika but for gautam shika comes first then anything else and for abhigyaan he loves shika more but his duty and commitment to his profession and country comes first.
ur right aannabaa abhi knows the true meaning of love. 😊
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=xXxNoreen786xXx]I like both as they are so unique and versitile charactrs. they have their own ways of handling things be it profession or personal they have their own skills too. i personally feel that the actors (hasan and piyush) playing the characters are the right actors and no one could have done it better than them, the way they have brought the charactrs alive. just mindblowing.
they both love shika but for gautam shika comes first then anything else and for abhigyaan he loves shika more but his duty and commitment to his profession and country comes first.

ur right aannabaa abhi knows the true meaning of love.😊

You are the first person in info who agreed with my sister!!!😊

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXxNoreen786xXx

I like both as they are so unique and versitile charactrs. they have their own ways of handling things be it profession or personal they have their own skills too. i personally feel that the actors (hasan and piyush) playing the characters are the right actors and no one could have done it better than them, the way they have brought the charactrs alive. just mindblowing.
ur right aannabaa abhi knows the true meaning of love. 😊

I totally agree with u..Everyone is different from other..so are Gautam and Abhigyan..
Love both the actors..they are mindblowing playing their characters..
But personally,I love Gautam more...
Originally posted by: -Naiina-

I totally agree with u..Everyone is different from other..so are Gautam and Abhigyan..
Love both the actors..they are mindblowing playing their characters..
But personally,I love Gautam more...

i love both they are so cute but i agree with you i love hasan(gautam) just that little bit more.
I πŸ˜‰ 😳

when i first saw him in kaisa yeh pyar hai some yrs back on sony i quite liked him as i thought he was cute. in shapath i am seeing him after so many yrs. but i still recognised him and his voice.
Lol its so funny when i think about it coz i dont remember how i ended up finding his name in the celebrity search and started looking at other shows he worked in,this was last week. in 1 week i watched all the episodes of shapath to catch up with the current track. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
i love hasan he's just so handsome and cute. i love his style as gautam that way when standing he always has his left hand on his gun attached to his belt. im sure many of u must have noticed. 😳

xXxnoreenxXx
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i love both they are so cute but i agree with you i love hasan(gautam) just that little bit more.
I πŸ˜‰ 😳

when i first saw him in kaisa yeh pyar hai some yrs back on sony i quite liked him as i thought he was cute. in shapath i am seeing him after so many yrs. but i still recognised him and his voice.
Lol its so funny when i think about it coz i dont remember how i ended up finding his name in the celebrity search and started looking at other shows he worked in,this was last week. in 1 week i watched all the episodes of shapath to catch up with the current track. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
i love hasan he's just so handsome and cute. i love his style as gautam that way when standing he always has his left hand on his gun attached to his belt. im sure many of u must have noticed. 😳

xXxnoreenxXx

Oh that interesting...πŸ˜›
In which year kaisa yeh pyar hai used to air??and what role did he played??
And u know,am just totally mad for him..I just love Hasan..😊😊
And yup,I too have noticed his left hand on his gun..it looks cool..body language of policewalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW,seeing u in the forum first time..so first,welcomeπŸ€—πŸ€— to the forum.Hope to see u here more..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: -Naiina-

Oh that interesting...πŸ˜›
In which year kaisa yeh pyar hai used to air??and what role did he played??
And u know,am just totally mad for him..I just love Hasan..😊😊
And yup,I too have noticed his left hand on his gun..it looks cool..body language of policewalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW,seeing u in the forum first time..so first,welcomeπŸ€—πŸ€— to the forum.Hope to see u here more..πŸ˜›

thanx for the warm welcome 😊 actually im a regular member in the iss pyar ko kya naam doon and dekha ek khwaab forum.
kaisa yeh pyar hai was aired from 2005 and only was on for about ununder 2yrs.
hasan played the role of a business tycoon who owns a music company and his character name was neeraj sharma.
the thing that suprises me is why is that not listed under his character name, i think that it must be coz it was a cameo role for just about 5-10 episodes.

and i will try and pay more visits to the forum.
xxx
xxxnoreenxxx
Minionite thumbnail
To be true I like them both, but I like Gautam a lot better. Abhi seems a lot more laid-back at times, while Gautam is always very aggressive.
Aannabaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx for the warm welcome 😊 actually im a regular member in the iss pyar ko kya naam doon and dekha ek khwaab forum.
kaisa yeh pyar hai was aired from 2005 and only was on for about ununder 2yrs.
hasan played the role of a business tycoon who owns a music company and his character name was neeraj sharma.
the thing that suprises me is why is that not listed under his character name, i think that it must be coz it was a cameo role for just about 5-10 episodes.

and i will try and pay more visits to the forum.
xxx
xxxnoreenxxx

He was nt in  kaisa yeh pyar hai i also followed dat daily soap...thr was Amit Tandan

HASAN ZAIDI was on ANANIYA as a FASHION DESIGNER whr he dressed weird...