ya we have to bring barun to top 2 this week... he deserves to be no.1
also keep commenting on sanaya's profile
rachana11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for all the links!
Come on guys.. lets do it!! 😛
freya2 thumbnail
Just commented on his articles and on his page..
desigirlz thumbnail
Guys, please comment in his picture gallery too..
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why only BARUN
SANAYA are also deserve to be in top 2
such a disappointment ...i dont know y this forum become only barun oriented...i love barun alot and...always fida on him...but we are also appreciate sanaya don't forget get...our that mistake we seen at SPA...Barun barun karte rahe wht happen sanaya didn't get any individual award...plz also appreciate her 
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! 😃 1st artcle has got 1045 comments. the second one has got 528 comments. each less than 12 hours.😲 Come on guys continue the amazing work.👏 Kaise bhi karke iss baar dono ko upar lana hai. 😭 Aur haan barun barun karte karte sanaya ko mat bhool jao! 😃Edited by -shopaholic- - 12 years ago
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel-iqra

why only BARUN

SANAYA are also deserve to be in top 2
such a disappointment ...i dont know y this forum become only barun oriented...i love barun alot and...always fida on him...but we are also appreciate sanaya don't forget get...our that mistake we seen at SPA...Barun barun karte rahe wht happen sanaya didn't get any individual award...plz also appreciate her 

Don't get disappointed dear.

I made the thread for Barus because there are two articles about him. So naturally he will get the buzz points this week. With the tough competition it's difficult, but perhaps possible to get Barun in top 2 this week.

About the forum being Barun-oriented, well most of us here are females, so it's natural to like the man more 😆

how to tag??i forgot as i used to do it earlier!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
HELL YEAH!

WE CAN DO THIS WHOOT!
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

how to tag??i forgot as i used to do it earlier!!

I don't think we can 'tag'.. celebrities/ shows are tagged in an article by the person who posts it..

Among the two articles, one has only Barun, and other one has Saif tagged too.. Basically the buzz points get divided among all the celebrities who've been tagged in that article