Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its nice...you beautifully written,,,, its going in correct ordr...i am able to picturize the story scene by scene...waiting for next part😊
spoorthi thumbnail
very nice😳
written very beautifully
loved the way how arnav is regretting  for the mistakes he has committed
the story is taking a good turn
thanks 4 the pm
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I READ ALL THE 6 CHAPTERS IN ONE STRETCH.
I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT
UPDATE SOON AND PLZ ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST.
sowms1395 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY! Read it all. just got my exams done with. Wonderful yaar. Waitind for the next update.
P.S. I did not get a PM :-(
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hey sorry if people did not get a PM yesterday I was ill and did not get a chance to PM people. I had to write and then re-write this chapter three times to try and get it perfect so I hope I have done it justice.

The DM pooja had finished and everyone had left to get on with thier day. Khushi had gone up to her room when she had realized that she was late. Usually her periods started on exactly the same date every month.
Shock seeped through her at the thought of the possiblity that she could be pregnant with his child. Khushi did not how to feel about that. But the one thing she did know was that she had to confirm her doubt and find out if she was pregnant or not. So she went downstairs and made an excuse to Nani and set for the pharmacy.
Holding the little stick in her hand, Khushi had countless thoughts going through her head. The box had stated that she had to wait to minutes for the results. In just two minutes there was a possibility that her entire life would change. In just two minutes. It did not seem like a long time if you thought about it. But standing there with that little stick in her hands two minutes felt like a life time. During those two minutes countless thoughts went through her head. Good thoughts and bad thoughts. She did not know what to do. What if she really was pregnant. To some extent she knew that if she was pregnant she would be over the moon because it would give her something to remember him by. It would give her a reason to live again. But at the same time if she was. Would she able to do it? Be reminded of him every single day, be reminded of the hurt every single day and the heartache he had caused her. Would looking at his child everyday enable her to move on? Enable her to forget him?
She looked down and saw that the results had appeared on the pregnancy stick. Khushi was nervous, anxious to look at the results. She looked down and one word stood out at her bold, loud and clear. Pregnant. She was pregnant.
Khushi still could not work out what emotion to feel. But the first thing that she did almost instinctively was that she took her hand and placed it on her womb. As soon as her hand touched her not yet visible bump she felt this rush of love go thrugh her. It was early days and the baby hadn't even developed yet but as soon as Khushi placed her hand on her stomach she knew. She knew what she was going to do.

She was gong to keep her baby. She was gonna keep it. Because it would not be a burden to her. It would be a blessing, an  eternal reminder of the most precious memory that she possessed. The night when their child had been concieved. And if now she could feel this vehement love for this child without it eve nbeing properly concieved then only time could tell how much she would love it when it was sitting in her arms.

And that's when she realized. She realized that that baby was gonna be here strength. It was going to give her the strength to leave him and go. Her heart kept telling her that she would not be able to leave him as if she did it would rip her apart. But her heart also told her that she had to leave him because he hated her. He had made it clear how she had been making his life a living hell. So, even though it would completely break her heart an soul and even though she did not want to she would do this. She would leave him, not for her sake but for his. Because it was what he wanted. And now that her baby was here it would reignite the will to live within her. It would be her reason for breathing. And most importantly it would fill the hole in her that leaving his father would create in her.

At the thought of that she cluthced her stomach once more, looked down at her stomach and smiled. She then looked up to find a picture of her and Arnav on their wedding day by his bedside table. When did he put that up there she wondered to herself? She picked up the photo and stared at Arnav's face for a long time.  She took her hand and delicately touched his photo.

Even though he had hated her in a way he had saved her from Shyam. And now he had given her a gift that would be her life line for the rest of her life. And for that she would always be greatful to him. Even though he did these things unknowingly he did them all the same. She sat their reminescing all their time spent together. How six months had just flied by with a blink of an eye she did not even realize. But more than anything even though he had been a 'Shaitan' to her there were times when he would transform into her 'rajkumar' and become the man she dreamt of ever night. The thought of that pulled at her heart strings and she felt another wave of love for Arnav and her eyes welled up. A big fat tear landed on his face on their wedding photo.

Just then she heard the room door open. Arnav walked in looking all hard, but the minute he saw her with his face softened. Khushi did not know what it was but. Call it hormones or whatever it be she had this sudden urge to give him a massive hug and hug him to her hearts content.

Her feet as if they had a mind of their own started to pull her to Arnav's direction. A before she knew it she had thrown herself into his arms. As soon as her head hit his chest and her arms were around him she realized what she had done. She prepared herself for his fury. But to her surprise nothing happened. For the longest time they both dtood still and then after what seemed like forever Khushi felt Arnav hug her back.

To say Arnav was shocked would be an understatement. Because he was a lot more that shocked. He was astounded even. Arnav suddenly had a flashback to the time when she had last hugged him  because she needed support and how he had pushed her away and hurt her with his harsh words. He knew for a fact that he would never make that mistake again. And so slowly and cautiously he wrapped his arms around her waist and they stood like that perfectly content in each others arms.

Okay so here was Chapter 8. Let me know how it was. And do not forget to like and comment😊.

And if you are on my PM list and not on my friends list then please send me a buddly request as it will make life a lot easier when it comes to PM requests.    

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ff loved every bit of it..continue soon and plz add me to your pm list when u update next
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww she's pregnant... Can't wait for arnav to find out..
I read 7 n 8 in one go.. Loved how Arnav got the thought of her previous hug n thought she needed support.. Superb...
Thanx for the pm...
Waiting for the next part 😊
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy!!!!khusi is pregnant. I just wish tht arnav finds out tht too. Lyk always it was a gr8 update. Its exciting d way d story is unfolding so update soon. I cnt express hw happy I am with dis part. Again thx for d pm and dnt forget to pm me when u update next and I hope thts soon :D
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Khushi Want To Keep Her Baby Cause It's Their Love Symbol & The Reason For Her Living :) 😍 She Is SOOO Happy; Hope Arnav Gets To Know About Her Pregnancy . The Baby Will Remind Her About Him; Maybe That's The Reason The Baby Will Be Her Living From Now On 😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww That Was Sweet. Arnav Just Needs To Find Out. Then Stop Her Maybe.