Apr6 Arhi sequences: She yearns, He misses...

shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's sequences and my rantings..😳

Anjali-Arnav-Khushi sequence:

As Arnav stops Anjali from eating papaya reminding her pregnancy - Khushi witnesses the tender brother-sister love between Arnav and Anjali.. Khushi thinks aloud - how is it possible  - that the same Arnav can love and care for his sister so much, but hate her so much..  Deeply saddened by the fact that she is not on the receiving side of his love, she walks away..

And while Arnav helps Anjali with the new medicene, he comes to know that Anjali had sent Khushi and Shyam to the medical shop yesterday - and had also asked them not to tell him.. Arnav is shocked to hear this and immediately starts repenting his words that he hailed to Khushi yesterday...

Arnav-Khushi sequence: 

As Arnav repents he sees Khushi walking up the stairs.. And he also remembers the bitter fight that happened  yesterday.. He follows her up.. Sets a normal almost cajoling tone, asks her - why did'nt she just tell him yesterday that she had gone to get the medicene..  He so wanted her to accept his unsaid apology..  But Khushi - in a frame of mind - saddened that she is not now or probably never at the receiving end of his love hardens herself and retorts - She has nothing to say to him and walks away.. Her retort hurts him and  angers him to clutch on the pending MU.. The only thing that can help him from feeling extremely weak and at her disposal..  He FBs on the MU scenes, clutching on it to keep himself angry.. - tells himself - she could have as well denied going out with Shyam..   

On Khushi: She has started yearning - She wants Arnav to feel love towards her.. Not hate.. It makes her extremely sad that all he feels for her is hatred.. Khushi's love is making her feel and yearn for his love..  

On Arnav: I expected Arnav to hear something that will make him rethink about Khushi on yesterday's MU. It happened.. He repents instanteously for his actions..  And he showed eagerness - when he wanted her to accept his 'normal tone'..  But her retort hardens his stand yet again.. 

Payal-Mamiji sequence:

Mamiji is unhappy that she got a nose-cut from Payal on the stage in the fashion show.. She throws her frustration at Payal.. 

Naniji-Shyam-Arnav sequence:
Shyam convinces Naniji to give a religious handstring to Arnav to keep it in his purse.. He wants to find out if Arnav keeps the locker key in his purse.. Naniji obliges.. Though Arnav initially refuses, he gives in.. He keeps the string in his purse, at the same time, Shyam falls over, making the purse trip and Shyam sees the key.. His ruse worked.. Shyam apologizes, Arnav throws an angry look and walks out.. 

Looks like the next big MU is based on the files in the locker.. Shyam is inching towards that..  Naniji's lines with Shyam shows how much trust they have on him.. RM folks are going to be crestfallen when Shyam's truth comes out..  and they need ASR's strength to hold them together.. 

The handstring falling out of Shyam's hands - a few episodes back and today a new one ending up with Arnav could mean good times ahead for Arnav and bad times for Shyam.. 

Arnav-Khushi pool seqeunce:

As Arnav talks over the phone and walks around the pool, he is stopped by her dupatta.. As she is trying to remove it from his path - she is doing exactly the same thing from the other side a moment later.. While she picks up the clothes, Arnav angrily reminds her - that he does'nt want her clothes to be dried there.. She walks away saying nothing - It angers him.. and he screams following her asking her to respond.. She talks to HP asking him to take the clothes to dry.. - indirectly answering Arnav..  

He calms down a tad bit.. and as Khushi talks to Laxmiji and Arnav continues his angry tone - says he is missing some files.. While on the phone - he asks Aman to check in the office.. Khushi brings the file and gives it to him silently.. Aman on the other end wants to know where Khushi bhabhi is.. Still angry that she has'nt accepted his unsaid apology - Arnav says she is'nt here and cuts the phone..

As he gets ready to office, continues his angry taunt - Tells her that it is good she is'nt speaking to him.. some sense of peace for him... he tells her not to come to office - he wants her to tell Shuklaji to handle the dhabba business , he does'nt want to see her face at office as well.. and while she silently, sadly and heartbroken endures it all - he continues - even if he does all that - he still has to see her in his room..  where she makes his life hell..  

Khushi cries at his words.. as Arnav walks leaving to his office..  In sadness, she agrees to grant his wish - that she won't come in front of him - said to Laxmi.. 

On Khushi: Her tears today - were shed for her love.. for the yearning in her - that she is not in the receiving end of his love..  She giving in to his wishes - I feel - is to somehow reduce his hatred towards her.. 

The dupatta that both tried to remove -  me thinks -  The veil of MU between them is slowly going to go away.. Both are going to remove the veil at the same time.. 

Arnav missing Khushi:
Arnav works in the night alone.. He talks to Anjali on the phone - looks like she is elsewhere -reminding her on the medicine..Gets ready for bed - Involuntarily looks around for Khushi and wonders where she is..  Tells himself - good she isn't there - his peace of mind atleast..  reads a book, switches off the light.. and then a moment - Khushi plays around in his  mind - He FB's her talks - candelight dinner talk,  forces himself to sleep and yet again - the FB dance flashes in his mind..  finally falls asleep..  

Her chimes wake him up in the morning starts with him looking for Khushi - one at the bed and one at the pool side and finds her nowhere..  As he gets up HP comes up with coffee and informs him that everyone has gone to the temple.. and asks him if he needs anything.. When Arnav says he needs nothing, HP continues - does Khushi bhabhi needs something, Arnav cuts him short..  As he starts getting ready to leave - the Salman poster reminds him yet again of Khushi..  

And later he returns home -his eyes all around the place looking for Khushi..  When HP asks him if he needs something, he denies and goes to his room.. As he refreshes himself - he gets reminded - that yet again today - he did'nt see Khushi anywhere at all..  

As he makes a phone call, the stars she stuck reminds him yet again for Khushi.. he starts missing her.. he frowns and later gets frustrated at his own weakness - throws the phone away..  

He goes down searching for her.. almost calling, but Naniji interrupts and asks him if he is searching for someone - He denies -  not wanting Naniji to read anything - and when he sees HP asks him if he has seen Khushi and when HP says no - but offers to look for her -  Arnav refuses and says he'll look for her himself..  

As he walks back to his room.. he hears Khushi's voice talking about some story books.. and hears some kids laughing.. And he goes back to check on it..  (The scene to continue on Monday..)

Her cajoles did'nt work.. Her taunts did'nt work.. Her blackmails did'nt work.. But her absense is doing wonders.. She silently talking it all and keeping away from him - He is mellowing down..  He could talk his heart out in  bhang.. He could enact his feeling as Ranjha.. Today, her absence in reality did wonders to bring his love and concern to the surface.. Not an angry love - but subdued one..  

I had always felt the golden moments they were creating amid the MU were going to play back on them.. Today was one such case - Loved seeing it from Arnav's side..  Khushi's turn - yet to come..

Loved BS's expressions as it transitioned  from mere observation - initially - Khushi missing, becoming a subtle soft later , subsequently becoming an observed search for her and finally a frown and later frustration.. . Sanaya emoted the subdued and saddened Khushi very well..  πŸ‘

Looks like the file is going to play a role.. 

Khushi's subdued self and her absence is making him realize the reality of his feelings and how the MU is just a thin string he is clutching on.. 

Her yearning for his love and not his hatred has made her subdued ..  Their relationship progressed yet a bit today..   

Do share your thoughts.. Love to hear your takes.. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubz1 thumbnail
Looks like forum-friends are silent like Arhi today.. No comments or responses or takes... πŸ˜³ 

Anyways, for all those who liked my post my thanks! πŸ˜³ 

Have a great weekend! 
Edited by shu_cal - 12 years ago
sman thumbnail
Good one.. As I replied to couple of messages, only emotional atyachaar will work on Arnav and noting else.. She shud continue this.. And for first time I felt Kushi wasn't happy seeing bro- sis bond.. She gave more importance to herself..this will play major role in future.. One track can b based on this triangle
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shuba, lovely description as usual. Was this not a good week for IPK with Tuesday, yesterday and today being very good?  The silent treatment of Khushi breaking down Arnav and we get a sample of how his road to redemption will be like! The background music was beautiful and very apt.
It was nice to see Arnav yearning/missing for her in silence, did Khushi feel the same? At some point I would love to see that.
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I cried today by seeing Arnav in pain...This Man Barun can do wonders with emotional expression. In fact he will make eveyone cry when actual regret and repend time will come on his way. But donot want any harm for Arnav. As zee said he may or can hurt himself feeling guilty. Waiting for those magical scenes.
shubz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sman

Good one.. As I replied to couple of messages, only emotional atyachaar will work on Arnav and noting else.. She shud continue this.. And for first time I felt Kushi wasn't happy seeing bro- sis bond.. She gave more importance to herself..this will play major role in future.. One track can b based on this triangle

Loved hearing your takes.. 😳 I felt too - for the first time.. Khushi feeling - wanting Arnav's love..  I for one wanted their relationship to progress and  it did..  He started feeling the effect of her absence.. good sign..  
shubz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

Shuba, lovely description as usual. Was this not a good week for IPK with Tuesday, yesterday and today being very good?  The silent treatment of Khushi breaking down Arnav and we get a sample of how his road to redemption will be like! The background music was beautiful and very apt.
It was nice to see Arnav yearning/missing for her in silence, did Khushi feel the same? At some point I would love to see that.

Sri: If yesterday was a storm - today was a soft breeze.. I actually loved the silence - with just the music..  Khushi is settling there - I feel..  For the first time I felt she yearned for Arnav's love when she saw Arnav-Anjali together...   Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. πŸ˜³
shubz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun_arnav

Great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I cried today by seeing Arnav in pain...This Man Barun can do wonders with emotional expression. In fact he will make eveyone cry when actual regret and repend time will come on his way. But donot want any harm for Arnav. As zee said he may or can hurt himself feeling guilty. Waiting for those magical scenes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. πŸ˜³ Yes, Barun was awesome today... Loved his performance..
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shuba! πŸ€—  Awesome analysis as usual dear...😊  Always a joy reading your thoughts on the episode.  Especially liked the couple of interpretations that you made about the untangling of Shyam's thread and the removal of dupatta by both Arnav and Khushi at the same time.  I so wish and hope these interpretations come true...πŸ˜ƒ  Good time ahead for Arnav could only mean that his misunderstanding towards his love is going to get cleared, though his guilt will be terrible.  I particularly liked your second implication because right from the moment this misunderstanding track had started, the one thing, I have been badly wishing for is that Khushi shouldn't find out about why Arnav married her first.  That would be devastating.  Somehow, I am sickened by the idea of her trying to prove her innocence in front of Arnav.  After all this torture that poor thing has been put through, it is going to be even more terrible then for her to work on making Arnav believe her because clearly he is not going to trust her and believe her in first go.  So, the ideal scenario has to be him finding out from outside.  How that would pan out only the CVs knows...😊

Coming to today's episode, I thought Sanaya was brilliant in enacting her profound hurt and pain.  Her need and want to also be on the receiving end of Arnav's love was beautifully enacted.  It was really heart wrenching.  Not that I don't want to give due credit to Barun but this guy is near perfection when it comes to acting.  The emotions he enacts and his expressions are flawless.  I guess, I just take it for granted that he is always going to be good...😊

Edited by Scintillating - 12 years ago
shubz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scintillating

Hey Shuba! πŸ€—  Awesome analysis as usual dear...😊  Always a joy reading your thoughts on the episode.  Especially liked the couple of interpretations that you made about the untangling of Shyam's thread and the removal of dupatta by both Arnav and Khushi at the same time.  I so wish and hope these interpretations come true...πŸ˜ƒ  Good time ahead for Arnav could only mean that his misunderstanding towards his love is going to get cleared, though his guilt will be terrible.  I particularly liked your second implication because right from the moment this misunderstanding track had started, the one thing, I have been badly wishing for is that Khushi shouldn't find out about why Arnav married her first.  That would be devastating.  Somehow, I am sickened by the idea of her trying to prove her innocence in front of Arnav.  After all this torture that poor thing has been put through, it is going to be even more terrible then for her to work on making Arnav believe her because clearly he is not going to trust her and believe her in first go.  So, the ideal scenario has to be him finding out from outside.  How that would pan out only the CVs knows...😊

Coming to today's episode, I thought Sanaya was brilliant in enacting her profound hurt and pain.  Her need and want to also be on the receiving end of Arnav's love was beautifully enacted.  It was really heart wrenching.  Not that I don't want to give due credit to Barun but this guy is near perfection when it comes to acting.  The emotions he enacts and his expressions are flawless.  I guess, I just take it for granted that he is always going to be good...😊

@Scintillating: Thanks for sharing your takes and thoughts.. πŸ˜³  BS &SI did an awesome job today.. I don't mind re-iterating it.. Brilliant performance by both as you said..  

Agree here- If Khushi were to explain herself with Arnav in MU frame of mind, it is going to be extremely difficult to prove..  It appears that both are going to unveil the MU soon and most likely at the same time..  Again left to the CVs.. πŸ˜Š

Loved reading your takes.. πŸ˜³