Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Half the family seemed to be missing over the period of the 2 days shown in today's episode 😕😕... only Naniji randomly appeared and the Naya Hari Prakash (NHP) ðŸ¤” ... Oh & Shyamu was slithering around too
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

I dont think she has any other home..lol..

She has. They mentioned it two times in the show...

First it was somwhere at the beginning, where she wanted to go back home then asr and nani said, u should stay here.

And second, when they couldnt find anjale after the huge fight with asr. Us waqt shyaam said, mein ghar par bhi dekh kar aya hun, wo band hai!
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

i think they might have forgotten to air a small anjali scene..i doubt it matters much..anjali isnt seen as much in serial these days as usual..i think daljeet is a bit busy in her personal life..so they are just making excuses for her absence..

yup, even I noticed it. As you said, maybe Daljeet is busy.
But somehow, my detective brain refuses to ignore such things. Coz lately there are so many clues left behind indicating that there is more to Anjali than that meets the eye. But maybe it is sloppy editing and bad script by the cv's.😆
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

First it was somwhere at the beginning, where she wanted to go back home then asr and nani said, u should stay here.

And second, when they couldnt find anjale after the huge fight with asr. Us waqt shyaam said, mein ghar par bhi dekh kar aya hun, wo band hai!

Makes sense. But why all of a sudden? These days Anjali's behavior is suspicious.😲
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i remember..but i think there was also a scene after that where they talked about how shaym was gonna sell that house and buy a new one then they would shift...since these two always stay at RM I dont see Shaym paying for the maintenance of that house especially since Arnav stopped depositing money in his account...
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan_29

Half the family seemed to be missing over the period of the 2 days shown in today's episode 😕😕... only Naniji randomly appeared and the Naya Hari Prakash (NHP) ðŸ¤” ... Oh & Shyamu was slithering around too

All the others went to real Bali, I guess for vacationing after chindi chor PH's Dilli mein Bali.😆
And CV's have to get us back the old HP. He looked so much better.😆
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think they showed that, coz the next morning there wasnt a breakfast scene, how it is normally at the rm! No one was around... Hp told asr that daadi is out to mandir...

It was zaroori, coz they wanted to show asr alone, how he misses khushi. But when the whole fam. would be around, usko itna ehsaas nahin hota...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

yup, even I noticed it. As you said, maybe Daljeet is busy.
But somehow, my detective brain refuses to ignore such things. Coz lately there are so many clues left behind indicating that there is more to Anjali than that meets the eye. But maybe it is sloppy editing and bad script by the cv's.😆

no no you are right...remember Gul said Anjali is very complex, way more broken than Arnav and likes to live in a bubble...their editing and script is usually fine with other characters..why would they mess up with anjali only..lol..
molten_lava thumbnail

I think they showed that, coz the next morning there wasnt a breakfast scene, how it is normally at the rm! No one was around... Hp told asr that daadi is out to mandir...

It was zaroori, coz they wanted to show asr alone, how he misses khushi. But when the whole fam. would be around, usko itna ehsaas nahin hota...

AHA! It makes sense now. ðŸ˜ƒ But still, where was she? Cv's better give logical explanation to the scenes.😆 They can't just randomly say she's out. Atleast they have to tell us where she is?
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

but Poojali could have gone to the mandir as well na..