Barun resembles Hrithik Roshan!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously!!!😕 I didn't find any resemblance!!! ðŸ˜³

He definetly has a hrithik look...But please dont compare... Hrithik is hot and cute and so is barun... coming from a film family is not always a easy walk...

I also feel sanaya resemples trisha (pretty famous south indian actress). she also appeared in a hindi movie recently with akshya kumar..
Hrithik is awesome but I love Barun more. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sushi-la

the very first time I saw his profile on screen, that is exactly what me, my mom, and my dad said at the same time :P

yesss i lovee hrithik and barun does look like him ..esp in the holi episodes white shirt...

love both of them :)
Agreed! They both r my favs!
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

For sure he resembles Hrithik but honestly speaking..I like Barun better than hrithik.  Hrithik is hot too but I feel like a lot of the credit goes to his muscles and not the face where-as Barun..even with his lean-mean body, his ultra-expressive eyes and ultra-heart-stoping smiles coupled with his charming, sweet, and perfect personality..Barun takes the cake for me.  I wont say its a crush..he's my celebrity love (and I swear,, if he wasnt married...in my head I would have married him)  LOLLL
Same here 😆..My mom and i feel Barun is better version of Hrithik in terms of expressions and looks too ..Hrithik looks like greek god but i think he lacks the cuteness that Barun has..Barun Sobti has it all...

yea u cant beleive ..just now i commented this on a facebook pic of him ..with pashmeen tnat this guy looks like hritik and when i came her to post a message i seen urs ..yes ..he do

in body ...tall ..

thank god he did not bulked up muscle like hritik ..

ofcourse hritik was the first man who made me feel my first ever dhak dhaks ...

but .. now i  grew up ..matured ...

passed the age where i beleived in fairy tales and stars ..

..and ...barun feels like family homely  and hritk the star ..sitara ...

now my current crush is barun ...like u said ..

yes they are a lot similar body shape tall and broad shoulders ..long hands ...

😉
Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Oh wow! So I am not the only one who thought that! When I first started watching IPKKND in February, thats the first thing that occurred to me, dude looks like Hrithik! But now over time, I think of him more as Barun Sobti, phenomenal actor.

Shubh
Originally posted by Marybarton

I think he looks and acts better to be honest.

He doesn't have sharp features like Hrithik's nose. His is softening.

He also does pretend to be too cool. Hrithik is a nice guy in real life but sometimes his cool act makes him funny.

He acts better, Hrithik's trying to hard makes him overact sometimes.

All that said, Hrithik is a phenomenal actor and I like him very much. But he has had lots of opportunities in life because he comes from a film family and the only reason Barun hasn't YET topped him is because Barun does not come from all that nepotistic privilege.

I agree..I really love Hrithik but i dislike his crying scenes as i remember he was really really bad in K3G..He has alot of ups and downs but yeah all thanks to his father who always saved his carrier..The only film where i found his acting phemonenal is in Koi mil gaaye..So yeah Barun all the way !!
Barun is original LOL .. Hritik is good of course... But I think Barun emotes well.. No offence to Hritik fans..

I don no, but more than his looks .. its his acting that caught my attention... He is so ASR on screen..😳