Barun resembles Hrithik Roshan!!

Natalia thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆I was making furtive glances at ASR at the repeat telecast of today's episode and out-of-the-blue my mom, who was sitting beside me, commented: The guy looks like Hrithik!!

I started to chew on my lower lip in order to refrain myself from smirking! I had the most insane crush on him during school and now its kinda at Barun😍!! What are the odds!!  My crushes looks similar!! 😉

I kept on praying : Please don't let me blush😳please don't let me blush😳, while my mom proceeded on saying:

This guy (Barun) he kinda has that 'DASHING-NESS'😆 😳( I know that's not a word) like Hrithik. 

While my heart made back flips in happiness tinged with embarrassment, I tried to reply nonchalantly, "He is thin while Hrithik is muscular". But mom retaliated by saying his eyes has that attractiveness like Hrithik although the colours don't match.

Does anyone of you agree?

Edited by Natalia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the very first time I saw his profile on screen, that is exactly what me, my mom, and my dad said at the same time :P
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am a mad hrithik fan & even barun gradually so i sort of agree with ur post
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
For sure he resembles Hrithik but honestly speaking..I like Barun better than hrithik.  Hrithik is hot too but I feel like a lot of the credit goes to his muscles and not the face where-as Barun..even with his lean-mean body, his ultra-expressive eyes and ultra-heart-stoping smiles coupled with his charming, sweet, and perfect personality..Barun takes the cake for me.  I wont say its a crush..he's my celebrity love (and I swear,, if he wasnt married...in my head I would have married him)  LOLLL
Natalia thumbnail
😳😳WOW!! So my mom isn't the only one who feels so.

I must admit that besides the obvious handsome features, Barun has that stunning aura about him that allures people, something that I always felt was in Hrithik.

While I have strewn all my school copies during the time in honor of HR's eyes, Barun's eyes has the same magnetism!! They are like the deep oceans ( I know it sounds cliched, couldn't find a more apt simile), that do not reflect but emotes with unforeseen depth!!

Baun's chiselled bone structure is perhaps slightly similar with the angles, without being squarish!!.BUt I must say I do prefer the lean look better than the muscular :D 

OHK!! I should stop, I am gawking!!😳

"love_iqbal_khan'- my like button isn't working or I would have tried to place a 100 likes (although that's not possible). At times I feel guilty for having such an obvious crush at a married man!! BUt GOSH!! He is soo ... something... lost for words here... please fill in
Edited by Natalia - 12 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hrithik is Sanaya favorite actor I think!
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think he looks and acts better to be honest.

He doesn't have sharp features like Hrithik's nose. His is softening.

He also does pretend to be too cool. Hrithik is a nice guy in real life but sometimes his cool act makes him funny.

He acts better, Hrithik's trying to hard makes him overact sometimes.

All that said, Hrithik is a phenomenal actor and I like him very much. But he has had lots of opportunities in life because he comes from a film family and the only reason Barun hasn't YET topped him is because Barun does not come from all that nepotistic privilege.

..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I TOTALLY agree with ur mom!! The first time i saw Barun i had the same impression!😃
Hrithik was my first big crush❤️ but now i love Barun more than him...😆
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Yes !! My dad said dat once while I ws watchin an episode.. :-D :-)
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

For sure he resembles Hrithik but honestly speaking..I like Barun better than hrithik.  Hrithik is hot too but I feel like a lot of the credit goes to his muscles and not the face where-as Barun..even with his lean-mean body, his ultra-expressive eyes and ultra-heart-stoping smiles coupled with his charming, sweet, and perfect personality..Barun takes the cake for me.  I wont say its a crush..he's my celebrity love (and I swear,, if he wasnt married...in my head I would have married him)  LOLLL

HAHAHHA ME TOO! I agree.
Hrithik is so adulated because he has big muscles, a thin nose and light green eyes (he looks white...🥱)
While Barun has such expressive features. He is a good looking, Indian man.
He is handsome..while Hrithik is hot.

In 30 years, Barun will still look good.
In 30 years, Hrithik will look...